• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Hmm....

Recommended Posts

44 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

It's strange for an Indian family to accept that kind of thing. But then the entire situation is strange beyond words.

Perhaps he made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

It's strange for an Indian family to accept that kind of thing. But then the entire situation is strange beyond words.

Accept it - I think that is a stretch xD

did you see the expression on the Father's face at the family Xmas party

 

1106977871_ScreenShot2018-08-03at18_01_24.png.3d7363770688d28f8e109bf644f8acb8.png

 

Caption competition ?

Edited by Hopeful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Accept it - I think that is a stretch xD

did you see the expression on the Father's face at the family Xmas party

 

1106977871_ScreenShot2018-08-03at18_01_24.png.3d7363770688d28f8e109bf644f8acb8.png

 

Caption competition ?

Did Jose do you up the bum last night too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Accept it - I think that is a stretch xD

did you see the expression on the Father's face at the family Xmas party

 

1106977871_ScreenShot2018-08-03at18_01_24.png.3d7363770688d28f8e109bf644f8acb8.png

 

Caption competition ?

Why the fuck are not my wife, my female children and that bloody poof of a son not wearing full burkas?  Have they no respect?   

Apologies to any gays on here x not meant as an offence   :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Why the fuck are not my wife, my female children and that bloody poof of a son not wearing full burkas?  Have they no respect?   

Apologies to any gays on here x not meant as an offence   :)

Aren't they Hindi?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think as a country we're much better off that gay people can openly be themselves and not feel forced into sham marriages just because they're forced into a heterosexual norm.  I really don't mind that they want to love one another and don't see it in any way as a type of 'cultural abandonment' or whatever term is popular on a particular day.

I might be a little worried about the societal regression you get when all this marvellous 'diversity' actually means the indigenous folk having to adapt to others who are different than them, but where the other cultures make no attempt to be diverse back.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.