• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Frank Hovis

US virtue signaller now unemployed

I'd not heard of him and the story is primarily about something else but the belter who started the refusal of US American football players to stand for the anthem has not played since 2016 and has not had a contract since the end of the 2017 season.

Gary "twat" Lineker next please.

Kaepernick began the controversial anthem protests in the NFL at perceived racial injustice in the US, and is currently unsigned having opted out of his contract with the 49ers in 2017.

Kaepernick remains unsigned after last appearing in the NFL in 2016. He is pursuing legal action against the league over what he believes is collusion to ensure he does not find employment due to his social protests.

https://www.rt.com/sport/434996-colin-kaepernick-name-ea-madden-nfl-19/

(there's nothing in the spoiler below but I can't delete it)

Spoiler

17 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'd not heard of him and the story is primarily about something else but the belter who started the refusal of US American football players to stand for the anthem has not played since 2016 and has not had a contract since the end of the 2017 season.

Kaepernick began the controversial anthem protests in the NFL at perceived racial injustice in the US, and is currently unsigned having opted out of his contract with the 49ers in 2017.

Kaepernick remains unsigned after last appearing in the NFL in 2016. He is pursuing legal action against the league over what he believes is collusion to ensure he does not find employment due to his social protests.

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Just use the delete button.

He needs something to protest about.

Try this:

'Kaepernick is of mixed race. He was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single at the time.[7][8] His birth father, an African American man, left Russo before Colin was born.[9][10] Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two older children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects.[9][11] The German surname Käpernick is derived from Köppernig, the ancestral home of Nicolaus Copernicus (today the Polish village of Koperniki).[12]'

24 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Kaepernick remains unsigned after last appearing in the NFL in 2016.

How sad, never mind, perhaps he can get a job as a taxi driver.

1 minute ago, spygirl said:

He was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single at the time.

Basically it is his mothers fault for getting pregnant and his fathers fault for fucking him off leaving some caring folks of white polish ancestry to bring him up.

Bloke is a screwed up cunt with a chip on his shoulder.

Edited by Chewing Grass

14 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

How sad, never mind, perhaps he can get a job as a taxi driver.

Basically it is his mothers fault for getting pregnant and his fathers fault for fucking him off leaving some caring folks of white polish ancestry to bring him up.

Bloke is a screwed up cunt with a chip on his shoulder.

Sounds like after a poor start he got lucky and was raised in a supporting home that allowed him to fulfill his potential. Everything that happens afterwards is a fuck up of his own making.

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

He needs something to protest about.

Try this:

'Kaepernick is of mixed race. He was born in 1987 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to Heidi Russo, a 19-year-old white woman who was single at the time.[7][8] His birth father, an African American man, left Russo before Colin was born.[9][10] Russo placed Colin for adoption with Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, a white couple who had two older children—son Kyle and daughter Devon—and were looking for a boy after losing two other sons to heart defects.[9][11] The German surname Käpernick is derived from Köppernig, the ancestral home of Nicolaus Copernicus (today the Polish village of Koperniki).[12]'

It seems quite normal that these half blacks, despite often owing everything they have to whites, invariably identify with their black half. Obama himself. Black 'father' (perhaps sperm donor would be more accurate) walks out on him. He is essentially raised by white grandparents, while his 'mother' (again, perhaps a bit generous) decided she'd spend the next decade or so getting laid by men from other other continent as well, and yet still wrote a book called 'dreams of my father', and Obama's grandmothers reward for raising him for the next quarter century...to be called a racist.

His half brother seems a nicer, more honest person...probably why he didnt end up in politics.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120387029&t=1533304201799

I guess there is a kind of 'unique selling point' to a lot of them. Young half black guy i used to work with (perhaps even only quarter black - other than kinky hair and slightly tanned skin, you'd be hard pushed to call him black) would manage to insert 'its cos im black' or 'being a black guy' into literally every other sentence. Of course, black daddy walked out on him at toddler age. Raised in a 98% white community.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

They don't need to collude. He's made himself sufficiently unpopular that it's obvious he'll destroy attendance figures and create a massive loss in merchandising revenue. And that's assuming he stops being an obstructive pain in the arse for your team. You would have to be a fucking lunatic to hire him. His only chance now is a job at the beeb. 

4 minutes ago, Hail the Tripod said:

They don't need to collude. He's made himself sufficiently unpopular that it's obvious he'll destroy attendance figures and create a massive loss in merchandising revenue. And that's assuming he stops being an obstructive pain in the arse for your team. You would have to be a fucking lunatic to hire him. His only chance now is a job at the beeb. 

Plus he's 31 and hasn't played professionally for two years.

Even ignoring the initial reason for his stopping playing if he were a professional footballer here aged 31 who hadn't played for two years then their pro career would be over.

All they could expect would be beer money playing semi pro for somewhere like Nuneaton Borough.

He had a great career and in his virtue signalling arrogance threw it away like a used tissue.

Good.

There was a lot of noise from the usual suspects on Twatter about this up to about a year ago, msotly, I think, related to the fact his 'new supporters' were using him as a bat to beat the trump administration with. Well, those new supporters have faded away like the fair weather friends they were once they found new stories to rant at trump about.

Choose your friends more carefully might be the moral here, lest they lead you into unwise courses of action. 

TBH, I have a lot of sympathy with protesting at the playing of national anthems. But I would hope Id have more common sense than to openly protest like that even in this country - in a country like the states, where worship of such emblems of the state is ingrained in the very national identity, youd have to be mental to do it.

ETA: I read lots of garbage posts by idiots on Twatter so you dont have to. You're welcome. I really ought to delete my account. Its not even amusing anymore, as everyone is too PC or cowed to post anything funny.

Edited by Melchett

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

What ever you do, do not look in the box. There is nothing in the box. You do not want to look in the box.

Workmate dates a crossbreed. Dad was black, mother was white. Dad fucks off before she's born (there's a shock). So raised by mother and new white partner and has full white half sister. And, to be fair, personality wise she is as white as they come. She tried to get in touch with her biological father in her early 20's. Only to find out he's not really interested and has fathered many more children. She met one of her 'half brothers' who is full black. Said he tried it on with her FFS.

I do not consider myself alt-right in the slightest. But I do think the race realism movement may have a point...

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Hide contents

This is so delicious, this is the original SJW prick who tried this whole 'take a knee' protest ... and I watched it all string along and then the audience figures drop drop drop, because, by and large baseball / american football is pretty much a working-class sports viewing activity.  I can't imagine most of the viewers (who will, I imagine, be more conservative leaning and quite patriotic to the american flag) when they see these fucking douchebags kneeling during the anthem being pleased.

The proof was the NFL viewing figures / attendances dropping like a stone, long standing fans vowing not to renew tickets, not to go to football matches, getting rid of their collections of sportswear - this is where the cruel harsh reality of the real fucking world meets the feelz of SJW world.  It's called cash baby, and you find out that you are a disposable asset.

The same happened with this fucking moron from the ESPN sports channel (not that I watch any of this but followed the stories with increasing astonishment at the fuckwittery and self-importance of these cunts) Jemele Hill who made her talking point ranting on about Trump ... when her job is to be a nodding donkey on a fucking sports channel ... oh wait what's that, ESPN's viewing figures, reputation and sponsors/advertisers went down the pan and you lost your job.  Well fuck you

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/jemele-hill-sportscenter-espn-1202677936/

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/05/17/no-social-justice-warrior-left-behind-espn-unveils-new-lineup-bad-thought/

19 minutes ago, JFK said:

This is so delicious, this is the original SJW prick who tried this whole 'take a knee' protest ... and I watched it all string along and then the audience figures drop drop drop, because, by and large baseball / american football is pretty much a working-class sports viewing activity.  I can't imagine most of the viewers (who will, I imagine, be more conservative leaning and quite patriotic to the american flag) when they see these fucking douchebags kneeling during the anthem being pleased.

That's the trouble, when these presenters like Lineker open their traps with their non-sport opinions people remember it, when they next see them commenting on the match all they can think themselves is cunt.

Sort of spoils it.

Same with actors/actresses but they can disguise themselves as the character to a degree.

To be honest I have a little bit of sympathy with him, like so many others, he got fooled by the fake news media.

It should be noted that his (misguided) protests completely wrecked his own performances and those of his team, and almost emptied the stadium. At one point he got sacked 5 times for 4 passing yards, which is close to an all time worst performance. (For an equivalently poor association football equivalent, think 2 own goals and 2 missed penalties in the same game)

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2016/12/04/colin-kaepernick-benched-blaine-gabbert-san-francisco/94963964/

As a football player, he probably did deserve a second chance and he is probably still in the top 50 quarterbacks in football.

Like the story of the liberal cyclists, believing fake news ruins your life.

2 hours ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Workmate dates a crossbreed. Dad was black, mother was white. Dad fucks off before she's born (there's a shock). So raised by mother and new white partner and has full white half sister. And, to be fair, personality wise she is as white as they come. She tried to get in touch with her biological father in her early 20's. Only to find out he's not really interested and has fathered many more children. She met one of her 'half brothers' who is full black. Said he tried it on with her FFS.

I do not consider myself alt-right in the slightest. But I do think the race realism movement may have a point...

Perhaps this is below the belt but surely you have to be desperate to be the cuck that steps into that and pays for the night of lust for years to come. I would run a mile, even if she was Melinda Messenger type looks. 

55 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

To be honest I have a little bit of sympathy with him, like so many others, he got fooled by the fake news media.

I don’t. He had hit the jackpot on life’s lottery, and chose to piss on the rest of society. Fuck him.

There is a lot of injustice in the world and I salute people that *intelligently* try to fight it. However this guy is fighting injustice that isn't really there. Black people don't do well in white dominated societies. So what? Blacks don't really do well in any societies, including black dominated ones. The fact of the matter is that black Americans have a better life living in white dominated America than living in black dominated Africa.

I think the age of white guilt is finally coming to an end. It's become increasingly clear that black culture doesn't mesh with developed societies.

The thing is, when you are employed, you toe the line at your workplace. If you don't like it, you leave.  I am sure a lot of us don't like some of the things that our employers stand for, or do, but there is a point you accept it to pay the bills, and do the honest days work that you are paid to do.

But because you're a Sports Superstar, that buys you a little time, much longer than some of us mere mortals. In the longer run you bring the whole thing into disrepute.

4 hours ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Off hand it's something like 70% of black men leave their partners once a child is born. Two black lads up the gym have between them over 20 kids all with different partners. You'd think it would put the women off but doesn't seem like it.