• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Racist of the year

New York Times stands by new tech writer Sarah Jeong after racist tweets surface.

Read the following and replace white with black, if any of us said this in the UK we would be doing jail time:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/08/02/new-york-times-stands-by-new-tech-writer-sarah-jeong-after-racist-tweets-surface.html

Jeong’s Twitter feed is filled with a host of messages that could be construed as racist and offensive. Jeong compared “dumbass f-----g white people” to dogs, said that “old white men” were “lemmings,” opined that white people would “go extinct soon,” and used the hashtag #CancelWhitePeople.

“Are white people genetically predisposed to burn faster in the sun, thus logically being only fit to live underground like groveling goblins,” she wrote in 2014 before adding a graph claiming that “whiteness” resulted in being “awful.”

'Could' be construed as racist?

What annoys me is not what people say (its just words!), its the way we are not treated fairly and equally that gets me wound up. Can you imagine it if someone said all that but with the word black rather than white?

She gets to say a load of vile racist stuff and everyone stand by her.

Why have the So-Called BBC not got this on their homepage.....

I remain convinced about 99% of this stuff wouldnt happen if de-institutionalization/care in the community was rolled back. 

Just now, Chewing Grass said:

For saying stuff like that Sarah Jeong should surely be put on the list of people who are barred from entering the UK.

I think that is on a par with how Jews were treated in 1930s Germany, but then again she is left wing, or is that far-right, I can't tell anymore.

Far left focus on killing their own people, far right focus on killing other people. 

I*think* thats the main difference.

25 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

For saying stuff like that Sarah Jeong should surely be put on the list of people who are barred from entering the UK.

I think that is on a par with how Jews were treated in 1930s Germany, but then again she is left wing, or is that far-right, I can't tell anymore.

the left are normal worse,imo. just discovered one of my main leftest oponents on facebook ie many mutual friends so cant resist arguing was a big fan of burning english owned houses down yet spouts leftest shit all over every thread.ive had a field day with him,got racist and nationalist in the same sentance.twats gone into hideing.

17 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

She's far right for sure - or is it more that

of colour = far left

of white = far right.

Politics is so sophisticated these days.

Shouldn't white people be seeking reparations after all the bias in jobs etc they've been subjected to for the past 50 years at least.  Especially the men.

Edited by twocents

Just now, The Masked Tulip said:

Zerohedge is reporting even more vile anti white, anti white male, anti white women that she has allegedly posted. 

If they keep her on then they are shown for what they are. Imagine how she might behave if she had real power over us? 

Nazi death camps?  I’m being serious. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Nazi death camps?  I’m being serious. 

I can see a time in the next 100 years when many caucasian Europeans are living hellish existences as real slaves. I see the collapse of Wedtern European civilisation.

The snowflakes enabling all this islamification and promotion lf those who hate white people may escape it but their children and children's children will not.

Owen Jones has no kids does he and probably never will have any biological ones of his own - shame.

It's good that white people are being warned of what lies ahead. When it's some urban thug violence or some Islamic atrocity it can always be written off as due to poverty and mental illness. Now these beliefs are being endorsed by 1%ers in the establishment mainstream media theres much less doubt about it.

In the 1st pic she looks fairly fit & would have been into cock off the white man.

1.jpg.a159743a7fe9c079581f5c80b18324be.jpgs

In the 2nd pic it looks like she's been brainwashed by some lezza sjw's & now gives/takes strap on cock

Weird cunt. 

2.jpg.1b6eb454d0769d5c8e8c8bb9c484c10b.jpg

Edited by mattydread

The people orchestrating these sorts of things need to learn from how the SJW left do it to commentators they don't like - go after the advertisers. Once advertisers start pulling out then she'll get sacked, money talks. Until then nothing will happen. The SJW-left flood Twitter and website contact forms of those who advertise on websites they don't like, until they decide to cut ties.

I've had a quick look at the NYTimes website, disabled AdBlock, and the main advertiser appears to be Christies - https://luxurydefined.christiesrealestate.com/contact-us-christies-international-real-estate

Why not rattle off a quick comment on their Contact Us form above, similar to this, if you have some spare time.

"I am frankly appalled and disgusted that you, Christies, a worldwide brand that I previously held in good stead, are continuing to align yourself with the NYTimes.com website, who are openly employing and paying a racist commentator called Sarah Jeong who thinks that "white people are scum". You might not realize it but your brand is also being brought into disrepute by appearing on the NYT website. I am really shocked that you are continuing to advertise on NYtimes via Google Ads and will be tweeting about the fact a global brand supports such onerous racism in 2018. DISGUSTING!"