• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Banned

Was the Russians that won the Brexit vote.

ANONYMOUS  

112 members have voted

1. 1. If the EU Referendum was held again I'd...

• Vote Leave again
    • Vote Leave but voted Remain in 2016
    • Vote Remain again
    • Vote Remain but voted Leave in 2016
    • Spoil my vote out of protest
    • Wouldn't vote out of protest
    • Cannot vote/other
    • Move to Canada

That'll be the same young who didn't realise that if you want to cast your vote you do actually have to - you know, literally fucking vote - rather than just talking about it on social media. And yet it influenced the referendum anyway.

Damn cunning, those Russians.

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

That'll be the same young who didn't realise that if you want to cast your vote you do actually have to - you know, literally fucking vote - rather than just talking about it on social media.

Or the same young who when they realise that they have two votes - a postal vote at home and one in their university residence - decide that it's a "cool life hack" to exercise their democratic obligations twice. For local council elections, this would would be perfectly legal; but for general elections and referenda, could land you in jail.

More bizarrely - despite all this talk about "the Russians"; the answer has been staring us in the face for the past seven years. It's those pesky algorithms.

I present, as evidence a TED talk from 2011 that you've probably all seen before...

https://www.ted.com/talks/eli_pariser_beware_online_filter_bubbles

[tldr; version - algorithms filter out the stuff you don't usually click on, automatically generating an echo chamber of dodgy content]

Edited by unregistered_guest
Video didn't seem to appear.. re-pasted as a link

1 hour ago, Banned said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/998743/Brexit-news-Russia-EU-referendum-hacking-Robert-Mueller-inquiry-Damien-Collins

Despite pretty much every prominent leader and politician from around the world telling Brits that if we voted to leave the EU we'd be cast aside and treat like lepers, including of course the African that is President Obama, the reason we voted leave is down to the one leader who said he had no opinion on it, namely Putin.

These fukwits claim Russia is meddling via social media, but we are told its the young who use social media that want to remain, can't think too many granny's have been using Instagram and Twitter to get their minds brainwashed by the Russians.

Funny how when elections dont go the way of the neoliberals its down to the Russians and not them being corrupt self serving, nation wrecking scum.

FFS joined up thinking ..you need to report to your local re-education center ASAP

51 minutes ago, Bingobob said:

And yet all the propaganda that I saw on Social Media on the run up to the Brexit vote was exclusively pro Remain.

And still is from what I can see.

1 hour ago, Bingobob said:

And yet all the propaganda that I saw on Social Media on the run up to the Brexit vote was exclusively pro Remain.

the only think my pub didnt have was a swatstika on the wall,it did however have junker on the dart board.i think it should be rebranded has a tory club no one under 50 goes in,ive never seen a person of colour in there and they have even been known to start fights with pikeys which you might think is normal but there avarage age must be at least 65.its like gods waiting room for drunks.and they dont have much time for the british long term unemployed either.maybe they will be singing patriotic songs later once the suns got to them

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Banned said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/998743/Brexit-news-Russia-EU-referendum-hacking-Robert-Mueller-inquiry-Damien-Collins

Despite pretty much every prominent leader and politician from around the world telling Brits that if we voted to leave the EU we'd be cast aside and treat like lepers, including of course the African that is President Obama, the reason we voted leave is down to the one leader who said he had no opinion on it, namely Putin.

These fukwits claim Russia is meddling via social media, but we are told its the young who use social media that want to remain, can't think too many granny's have been using Instagram and Twitter to get their minds brainwashed by the Russians.

Funny how when elections dont go the way of the neoliberals its down to the Russians and not them being corrupt self serving, nation wrecking scum.

Quite.

Given Britain is thousands of miles away from Russia, shares no land border and poses no military threat to Putin outside all out nuclear war I don't actually see what difference the UK being in or out of the EU makes, particularly as it has no impact on our treaty obligations under NATO. Like so may stories about Russian plots it seems to have precious little basis in reality. If Russia wanted to exert influence over the future of the EU one would think they would start on places somewhere in eastern Europe, particularly as Brussels has being doing its level best to fuck off eastern Europeans anyway.

Edited by Virgil Caine

3 minutes ago, Virgil Caine said:

Quite.

Given Britain is thousands of miles away from Russia, shares no land border and poses no military threat to Putin outside all out nuclear war I don't actually see what difference the UK being in or out of the EU makes, particularly as it has no impact on our treaty obligations under NATO. Like so may stories about Russian plots it seems to have precious little basis in reality. If Russia wanted to exert influence over the future of the EU one would think they would start on places somewhere in eastern Europe, particularly as Brussels has being doing its level best to fuck off eastern Europeans anyway.

Brussels is doing its best to fuck off all Europeans and with endless QE which will be creating vast inequality theyll be creating more anti EU voters.

If QE and ZIRP hadnt happened neither would the referendum.

10 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

I voted leave, would again. I'd be really pissed off if there was another vote though. 

I’m confident that if there was another vote then the leave vote would be even bigger. By its utter intransigence in negotiations the EU has closed off completely the option of “stay with changed terms and conditions” that would be their normal mendacious approach to getting a different result.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, sarahbell said:

How do we know the current 'media nonsense' isn't from the Russians, or the USA or anyone else?

The remain lunatics in Britain are more than enough to cause trouble. Perhaps they are Russian as well. Standard counter-intelligence operation would be to pay the remainers to cause as much trouble as possible so as to prevent the country moving forward with the result of the referendum.

Pretty much all the trouble is from the Remain side so this seems plausible.

Edited by Errol

2 minutes ago, Errol said:

The remain lunatics in Britain are more than enough to cause trouble. Perhaps they are Russian as well. Standard counter-intelligence operation would be to pay the remainers to cause as much trouble as possible so as to prevent the country moving forward with the result of the referendum.

Pretty much all the trouble is from the Remain side so this seems plausible.

One man is openly paying the Remainers to cause trouble; and it's not Putin:

640x0.jpg?fit=scale

He's also interfering in Californian elections:

Big spending by George Soros, liberal groups fails to sway D.A. races in California

Abbie VanSickle and Paige St. John
6/6/2018

California voters appeared to reject liberal challengers in three closely watched district attorney races, delivering a sharp defeat to a national network that is attempting to reshape the criminal justice system by electing liberal prosecutors.

Incumbent district attorneys in Sacramento, San Diego and Alameda counties led by large margins, according to unofficial results posted Wednesday by county elections offices. A fourth contested race, in Contra Costa County, appeared headed to a runoff in November if results remain the same.

The elections, typically local affairs, garnered national attention this year after a consortium of wealthy liberal donors, headlined by New York billionaire George Soros, pumped millions of dollars into the races.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/big-spending-by-george-soros-liberal-groups-fails-to-sway-da-races-in-california/ar-AAyjqG9

Posted (edited)

Soros is such a bitter twat with hopefully not many more months/years left.

Trying to fuck the world up before he carks it.

Cuntish

Edited by mattydread