• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Organ Donation

the So-Called BBC is talking about changing organ donation to an "opt out" model. I have to admit I'm conflicted about this. On one hand I think anything that saves human life's is a good idea. On the other hand I think too many resources are put into saving disabled/ injured people as it is.

I think George Best put me off the idea of organ donation....

8 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

the So-Called BBC is talking about changing organ donation to an "opt out" model. I have to admit I'm conflicted about this. On one hand I think anything that saves human life's is a good idea. On the other hand I think too many resources are put into saving disabled/ injured people as it is.

I carried a donor card from childhood to my mid 30s, then once i realised how much of a cunt most people are i got rid, then recently i opted out on the basis that its more likely id be helping a cunt as opposed to a decent person (good logic i know)

Will i be a hypocrite and expect a donor if i were to be in an accident ... who knows.

Pity you cant choose like Will Smith- 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814314/

Edited by Banned

2 minutes ago, Banned said:

I carried a donor card from childhood to my mid 30s, then once i realised how much of a cunt most people are i got rid, then recently i opted out on the basis that its more likely id be helping a cunt as opposed to a decent person (good logic i know)

Will i be a hypocrite and expect a donor if i were to be in an accident ... who knows.

About twenty years ago I watched a TV programme on kids getting organs. One of the kids came across as a pratt. It's always put me off organ donation.

3 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'll be opting out as I'd only do it if it was possible to restrict to whom it went and that isn't allowed.

ÔĽŅ Nobody without UK citizenship for starters.

You can be sure the corporations aided by the Peter Mandelsons, George Osbornes of this world will be profiting from it immensely.

Edited by Banned

15 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

You do realise that one section of society will be exempt from this rule, don't you?

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/kb4d3w/without-diversity-of-blood-donors-minority-patients-are-left-without-hope

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3082202/

non-white communities donate at much lower levels than host societies in the west.  Fact.

Probably evil white mens fault though, according to the New York Times.

Edited by wherebee

17 minutes ago, Banned said:

Pity you cant choose like Will Smith- 
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814314/

I carry a Donor card now, I haven't signed it though, so someone else can have the benefit of it when i'm gone

11 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

They are allowed to give blood. 

To be fair, you're not allowed to give blood if you travel to shit hole countries like Pakistan. However brown people seem rare in civic society. I do volunteer work and there seem few brown people volunteering...

But yeah, obviously brown people are so good for western societies and they come here as an act of charity to us white people.

I remember years ago growing up my mum telling me don't be getting a donor card.   Her thinking was that if you are on the surgeons table after an accident and the surgeon knew you where on the register, he might not try as hard.

44 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

You do realise that one section of society will be exempt from this rule, don't you?

Tons of white SJWs ran the London Marathon for good causes.  A lot of them were saddened/ freaked out that there were no BAME s running for charity.  The sooner they (the SJWs) wake up the better.  Mr Ina coaches loads of underprivileged kids sport.  Only whiteys seem to give to the community.

There is a thing about organ donation that they really don't want publicised, and that is that there are plenty of registered donors.

And that It doesn't matter that much if you carry a donor card - as there is not much chance that your organs will actually be used.

Around 350 people die each day in the UK. That's 700 kidneys.

But there are only five transplants carried-out daily.

We simply don't have the facilities or the surgeons to do 700 transplants a day.

So unless you die on the steps of your nearest hospital that does transplants, chances are your kidneys will remain with you in the wooden box...

XYY

34 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

There is a thing about organ donation that they really don't want publicised, and that is that there are plenty of registered donors.

And that It doesn't matter that much if you carry a donor card - as there is not much chance that your organs will actually be used.

We simply don't have the facilities or the surgeons to do 700 transplants a day.

So unless you die on the steps of your nearest hospital that does transplants, chances are your kidneys will remain with you in the wooden box...

XYY

then they can sell the surples,lets face it the nhs is fucked financialy.they can advertise them on the dark web just under the advert the mc canns have offering their babysitting services

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

then they can sell the surples,lets face it the nhs is fucked financialy.they can advertise them on the dark web just under the advert the mc canns have offering their babysitting services

One thing's for sure mate - any cunt that gets yours or mine will live until they're at least 80...!

Mind, that's percentage fucking proof...

;)

XYY

Edited by The XYY Man

2 hours ago, Great Guy said:

I give blood. I have to admit there seem very few brown people that do similar.

There are fuck all of fuck all ethnics who partake in blood or organ donation.

If some media cunt wants to make a racial huff + fuss then thats the area Id be looking at.

Panorama - 10-Aug-2018 'Ethnics - Are they just a bunch of grabby cunts?'

1 hour ago, The XYY Man said:

XYY

Theres' loads of donors.

I keep offering organ donation to the female of Hollyoaks and weather girls. No takers. So far.

The problem is that people who do the organ donation tend to be kind, forward thinking, socially conscious type.

Then you get the types who drive motorbikes, which is where the harvest of youngish (although I withdraw that for the fat, 60+ poof hairdresser who passed me on a Harley) organs is.

just make sure you live as long as possible  and that your organs are well knackered when you pop your clogs, dont want larry hagman getting my liver and then getting another one after he's fucked mine up (also george best).  muzzers can have my stomache, cos its chock to the top pipe with pork.

1 hour ago, spygirl said:

Theres' loads of donors.

I keep offering organ donation to the female of Hollyoaks and weather girls. No takers. So far.

The problem is that people who do the organ donation tend to be kind, forward thinking, socially conscious type.

Then you get the types who drive motorbikes, which is where the harvest of youngish (although I withdraw that for the fat, 60+ poof hairdresser who passed me on a Harley) organs is.

:)

Dunno if anyone else has noticed this - but the quality of your spelling seems to be inversely-proportional to the amount of shite you talk...! ;)

They can only perform half-a-dozen kidney transplants a day. That's the bottle-neck.

Their success rate cannot improve until that stat does. No matter how many donors there are.

So they regular feed us shit like donors are in short supply to make us think that they give a shit, and that they are doing something about it.

Which they don't.

And they aren't.

And stars of Hollyoaks and gay bikers are of no relevance whatsoever.

But I'd be being a bit of a shite-hawk to spoil one of your favourite sexual fantasies.

So I won't.

Not I, Mrs spy.

For I am XYY...

;)

XYY

While I wouldn’t mind donating blood, plasma, a kidney or whatever that’s viable to my son or daughter if they needed it I don’t wish to contribute any blood, organs or whatever to others.

Similarly I have no wish to grasp to stay alive by waiting for a donor therefore I’ll be opting out of the transplant donor register.

I’m not a fanatic about it though and if I was given a blood transfusion in a life threatening circumstance I’d be ok about that but I have donated a few pints of my own blood when younger so not being selfish.

My concern about being an organ donor is the worry that human organs will be put up for sale. As @The XYY Man posted the expert teams to transplant harvested organs just aren’t there!

5 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I'll be opting out as I'd only do it if it was possible to restrict to whom it went and that isn't allowed.

Nobody without UK citizenship for starters.

You need a fairly close genetic match to do a transplant otherwise the organ gets rejected. 

Basically, foreigners are shit out of luck if they need a new organ, same goes for mixed race people. 

5 hours ago, montecristo said:

I remember years ago growing up my mum telling me don't be getting a donor card.   Her thinking was that if you are on the surgeons table after an accident and the surgeon knew you where on the register, he might not try as hard.

It'd fuck their stats up. 

I'm quite happy for someone to have my liver, kidneys and eyeballs.
They should probably ease the process by paying for a funeral for what's left.