• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
stokiescum

whats with the flyspray

so whats happened to it,ive been kept awake half the night by a couple of fking bluebottles.in times gone past a quick 3 secand spray in a room shut the door for 3 mins and everything in it flying wize would be fucked,not these pair of bastards a 3rd of a can later i resorted to battering one of them with the can itself.

8 minutes ago, Dave Bloke said:

It's the EU innit.

Don't get me started on weedkiller.

We have hoovers that suck (well they don't!), kettles that won't boil water, wood preservatives that don't preserve, weed killer that doesn't kill weeds and now SJW fly spray that doesn't kill the fly it actually attracts them!

Why do we want to leave the EU again? xD

1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

so whats happened to it,ive been kept awake half the night by a couple of fking bluebottles.in times gone past a quick 3 secand spray in a room shut the door for 3 mins and everything in it flying wize would be fucked,not these pair of bastards a 3rd of a can later i resorted to battering one of them with the can itself.

Fly spray kills everything. Mainly the people who spray it.

Its shit.

Fly paper of kebab house zapper.

There is a market for a better fly killer.

The big fuxkers are annoying as I keep the door open and, living by the seaside, we get loads of the fuckers in.

Im thinking air gun with some sort of wide bullet.

Or some rapid hoover thing.

Or a trifid.

1 hour ago, Dave Bloke said:

It's the EU innit.

Don't get me started on weedkiller.

I've still got a pile of sodium chlorate.  Not as big a pile as it used to be, though.

Edited by dgul

5 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Fly spray kills everything. Mainly the people who spray it.

Its shit.

Fly paper of kebab house zapper.

There is a market for a better fly killer.

The big fuxkers are annoying as I keep the door open and, living by the seaside, we get loads of the fuckers in.

Im thinking air gun with some sort of wide bullet.

Or some rapid hoover thing.

Or a trifid.

I've bought one of those ultra-violet lamps electrocution systems, like you get in shops (proper shops, like you had in the olden days and now in proper countries like Poland, not poncy modern British shops where they're frightened of customers complaining).  It is only 'quite good', but there is an immense satisfaction every time the things lets of a mighty crack and another little bugger hits the disposal tray.

Edited by dgul

have you seen the size of an adult triffid they are fking huge,they start off has productive assests.they deal with flys wasps and moths but advance rapidly onto mice and rats.after the pets have gone missing you might want to concider not leting your grandkids water them

how about those 70's beaded door things, do they work, ie leave door open for draught to come thru but hang beads to make a faux door.

Luckily the cat seems to love waiting for the blue bottles to get confused at the window and then go and squash them with its paws, some of the flys are a bit cleverer and stay too high for him to get them, but i help him out with a flicky floor cloth about the size of a tea towel.