• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

Having sex with ghosts

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6030085/Woman-reveals-relationship-ghost-met-Australia.html

A woman who turned her back on men to 'have sex with ghosts' more than 11 years ago is now in a 'pretty serious' relationship.

And she revealed she hopes there may be a way for the pair to start a family.

UK-based Amethyst Realm, 30, a spiritual guidance counsellor, claims to have sexual encounters with 20 different ghostly lovers during the past 11 years.

However, she recently met a special spectral figure during a trip to Australia - a ghost who may turn out to be her one true ghoul. 

Revealing details of her relationship, she said although she can't see her ghostly lover, she is able to communicate with it and have sex.

And despite the fact she she's not 100 per cent sure if they are male, the connection between the two is real.

Amethyst said the ghost had returned to the UK with her and six months after they met they're still going strong, and she shared that she hopes she might be able to take things even further.

well I never. o.O

Odd isn't it, these stories are always of women who are having sex with ghosts but I have never once heard of a bloke who claims such a thing. Well, apart from Catherine the Great who comes and pulls my todger once a week before taking my pet pony for a frollick in the valley.

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Amethyst said the ghost had returned to the UK with her and six months after they met they're still going strong, and she shared that she hopes she might be able to take things even further.

well I never. o.O

Border control is just non-existent isn't it. Probably been given a passport and a flat in Hackney also. Wait till she starts asking where the relationship is going and why he hasn't taken her home to meet his parents. Bet he has a non-corporeal relationship with a poltergeist in another realm.

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

2 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Oh, my love, my darling
I've hungered for your touch
A long, lonely time
Time goes by so slowly
And time can do so much
Are you still mine?
I need your love
I need your love
God speed your love to me

1718D767-8790-4CFC-AFB3-045657E38D8B.jpeg

52 minutes ago, One percent said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6030085/Woman-reveals-relationship-ghost-met-Australia.html

A woman who turned her back on men to 'have sex with ghosts' more than 11 years ago is now in a 'pretty serious' relationship.

And she revealed she hopes there may be a way for the pair to start a family.

UK-based Amethyst Realm, 30, a spiritual guidance counsellor, claims to have sexual encounters with 20 different ghostly lovers during the past 11 years.

However, she recently met a special spectral figure during a trip to Australia - a ghost who may turn out to be her one true ghoul. 

Revealing details of her relationship, she said although she can't see her ghostly lover, she is able to communicate with it and have sex.

And despite the fact she she's not 100 per cent sure if they are male, the connection between the two is real.

well I never. o.O

They tried it in Being Human and it didn't work  . Mind you he was a vampire.......

10 minutes ago, One percent said:

Which of those categories do ghost fit into? 

All three, apparently.

4 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Interestingly Timothy Claypole caught something unpleasant with his pole.

'He died from an AIDS related illness on 31 July 1987.'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Staniforth

Yeah, sad. I used to love that programme as a kid.