• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Roger_Mellie

Yoga Pants

I'm hoping that this fashion fad will pass one day. There's a lot of talk on here about land whales, but for a bit of balance there are a lot of young women knocking about in very tight leggings been eaten by their arses.

Usually I would say 'long may it continue' but it's turning me into a sad old pervert.

I agree but for different reasons. These yoga pants are another weapon for women to appear hotter than they really are. Cleverly constructed to masquerade and conform the body. I bet a lot of the guys who finnally manage to get a pair of these yoga pants off a woman are disappointed by whats actually underneath xD

1 minute ago, Admiral Pepe said:

I agree but for different reasons. These yoga pants are another weapon for women to appear hotter than they really are. Cleverly constructed to masquerade and conform the body. I bet a lot of the guys who finnally manage to get a pair of these yoga pants off a woman are disappointed by whats actually underneath xD

I would like the chance to find out. The US is even worse... Especially airports where people are generally dressed for comfort. I have a permanent semi. They are beautifully sculpting. Really accentuate the female form.

3 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

There is nothing I would like better than to test this theory on my yoga teacher. Have to say I don't think she'd be a disappointment.

29 minutes ago, Roger_Mellie said:

I'm hoping that this fashion fad will pass one day. There's a lot of talk on here about land whales, but for a bit of balance there are a lot of young women knocking about in very tight leggings been eaten by their arses.

Usually I would say 'long may it continue' but it's turning me into a sad old pervert.

Did you get any pictures ? 

14 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

There is nothing I would like better than to test this theory on my yoga teacher. Have to say I don't think she'd be a disappointment.

Oh no doubt you wouldn't be disappointed. I'm talking about your average woman, who can slink into a pair of £100 lululemons and all of sudden appears to have legs and an ass like she's sculpted it for years.

I keep having women taking photos of me in my cycle shorts. Some try to do it discreetly. Others just do it. Often it is when I am bending over my bike to do something.

Saw a lovely young woman, about 20's, in some yoga pants yesterday. They did not hide a curve on her perefectly formed bottom, waist and thighs. I wanted to, ahem, diddle her silly. Maybe I should post this on the French sex law thread. I found myself thinking - is this a wrong thought to have? Both adults - just 25 or so year age gap. Surely there would have been a time when I would have clubbed her on the head and dragged back to my cave so that she could show me her moves on my coarse hair yoga mat?

8 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Surely there would have been a time when I would have clubbed her on the head and dragged back to my cave

doubt there were very many 50 year old cavemen.

18 minutes ago, Option5 said:

The Flintstones started in 1960 and Fred was already middle aged then.9_9

Rumour has it that he has the ripe pineal glands of velociraptors on his stone-oven baked pizza three times a week.

9 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Not really doing it for me.

Image result for yoga pants

Those are harem pants and usually come top in votes of what men think are the most ludicrous things that women wear - which is quite a feat.

I refuse to date any woman who ever wears them.

44 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I keep having women taking photos of me in my cycle shorts. Some try to do it discreetly. Others just do it. Often it is when I am bending over my bike to do something.

Aren't cycle shorts really unflattering? The padding makes it look like you've shit yourself. 

19 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Rumour has it that he has the ripe pineal glands of velociraptors on his stone-oven baked pizza three times a week.

Those are harem pants and usually come top in votes of what men think are the most ludicrous things that women wear - which is quite a feat.

I refuse to date any woman who ever wears them.

Ah. Are these more the sort of thing you are thinking of?

(and absolutely no need for any of that numbering malarky. As if any of us even had a chance!)

12 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Ah. Are these more the sort of thing you are thinking of?

(and absolutely no need for any of that numbering malarky. As if any of us even had a chance!)

I don't like the look of any of them (though obviously I would if they offered, I'm still a bloke). They look nasty, not glamourous.

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I don't like the look of any of them (though obviously I would if they offered, I'm still a bloke). They look nasty, not glamourous.

My thoughts exactly. Maybe I'm getting old, but when I look at the face of the one on the right all I can see is a world of flakiness, smartphone addiction and eventual divorce-rape. 

Yoga pants?

Greatest thing since the history of great things. They accentuate the already wonderful female physique splendidly.

Unless of course they have been utilised by some Greggs dwelling ham-planet in which case it looks like a couple of balloons full of Angel Delight.

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yeah but these are TMTs.

Image result for ridiculous men's cycling shorts

Is that chap sporting two dicks?

3 hours ago, mattydread said:

My Irish mate says they are known as 'Whisper Pants' 

You can't see the lips moving.

Or summat

Mumblers, I believe they are called...

2 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I didn't actually look at their faces.

16 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

A lass in my yoga class has whisper pants that are so thin that in this pose she might as well be as naked as this lady. 

Definitely NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.54dc81ad2976775937205b65ac7a4cef.png

How are your hide a stiffy yoga pants working out ?