• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Sign in to follow this  
Band

Happy news story

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, One percent said:

Difficult one. If he is the same person, it will be interesting to se how the sentences compare. 

How the fuck can you be let out after torturing and murdering a toddler  

He is the same person (too much of a coincidence to be another David Gaut who is the exact age of the baby killer)

The ages of the people who are arrested are very similar to his own and from the village the baby was killed. 

Edited by Banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Banned said:

He is the same person (too much of a coincidence to be another David Gaut who is the exact age of the baby killer)

The ages of the people who are arrested are very similar to his own and from the village the baby was killed. 

Ah, so they would be able to identify him then. Interesting to see how it goes. My money is on them spending more time inside 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, One percent said:

Ah, so they would be able to identify him then. Interesting to see how it goes. My money is on them spending more time inside 

Yep theyll get lifed off for murder and extra time for taking the law into their own hands (if found guilty)

Dilemma as to whether itd be worth it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NewryH said:

Wonder why he moved back so close to his crime. Seems odd. Also was he allowed to?

Yeah. Insane.

'Three men, aged 23 and 51 from the New Tredegar area, and a 47-year-old from the Aberbargoed area, have been arrested on suspicion of murder and remain in police custody.'

sounds like family members waiting for him. Possibly siblings/nephew.

insane probation would let him live anywhere near - unless its his mums house.

poor kids got bizarre names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NewryH said:

Wonder why he moved back so close to his crime. Seems odd. Also was he allowed to?

If it is as reported he must have been thick as shit if you know the Welsh valleys you know  what the outcome of going back will bee ,feck you could expect the same for burgling one of your neighbours never mined what he was convicted for 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

If it is as reported he must have been thick as shit if you know the Welsh valleys you know  what the outcome of going back will bee ,feck you could expect the same for burgling one of your neighbours never mined what he was convicted for 

Id imagine the jungle telegraph in those valleys will be far faster than anything BT could ever come up with, wonder if he just got out.

Edited by Banned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banned said:

Id imagine the jungle telegraph in those valleys will be far faster than what BT come ever come up with, wonder if he just got out.

The police really do let the "village" sort it out a lot of the time ...not saying this is the case with this case ,but they know the people know and they know they will not grass ,it was always thus,it must bee far worse now with the likes a FB 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

If it was the same person then justice is served.

You do however sometimes get terrible coincidences.

Virtually impossible in this case ,the council house waiting list is huge the chances of an outsider being placed there is non existent unless there`s deemed to be a duty of care  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

Virtually impossible in this case ,the council house waiting list is huge the chances of an outsider being placed there is non existent unless there`s deemed to be a duty of care  

You sure about that. There seems to be lots of doctors and engineers getting social housing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Difficult one. If he is the same person, it will be interesting to se how the sentences compare. 

How the fuck can you be let out after torturing and murdering a toddler  

Mary Bell

John Venables

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, One percent said:

Difficult one. If he is the same person, it will be interesting to se how the sentences compare. 

How the fuck can you be let out after torturing and murdering a toddler  

Perhaps they should be let out immediatly, make good tv viewing outside the court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, snaga said:

Perhaps they should be let out immediatly, make good tv viewing outside the court.

Or bring back capital punishment for certain crimes. With the advances made in things such as DNA evidence, I think the chances of a wrongful conviction are extremely limited. In such cases, the argument for death sentences is very strong imho. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

just a bit of sport for the taffs.

Come on now everyone knows they took badger baiting of the Sunday school curriculum last year things are moving on fast in this past of the world :D

On a serious note the valleys have always been a live by the sword die by the sword sort of place and it certainly looks like he reaped what he had sewn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.