• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

RoPer school shooting camp

This is a strange one

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45079090

Police in the US state of New Mexico have rescued 11 malnourished children who were being kept in squalid conditions in a remote desert compound.

They said the children, aged one to 15, had no shoes, were wearing rags and "looked like Third World refugees".

Five adults were found at the scene, including two heavily armed men.

Police searched the site after receiving a message from a third party that read: "We are starving and need food and water."

It is not clear how the group ended up at the compound in Amalia, near the state's border with Colorado.

Police described the compound as a small underground caravan covered by plastic, with no running water or electricity.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe told ABC News the children were hungry, thirsty and filthy.

"I've been a cop for 30 years. I've never seen anything like this. Unbelievable,

11 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

When I see stories like this my presumption is that the people are white and either hillbillies or religious fanatics.

Not this time; America is indeed the land of equal opportunity:

_102843936_amalia_suspects_afp.jpg

There have been a few cases, but I often wonder if you turned every back to back terrace in Bolton/Bradford/Insert muslamic squat town upside down how many sex slaves/domestic servants/dowry women imported from Pakistan are chained up in the cellars. I doubt police go into these areas much, and the clan like attitude of the locals probably means word never gets out. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29559771

I glanced some other tory today in the US about some woman, or it might have been several, who escaped from some sex slavery thing in the US. The people holding them apparently getting away.

Huge country with lots of remote places that no one comes near. People with big ranches or farms where getting off their land would be a marathon in itself. Then there are all the bears, wolves, mountain lions and other things. When you think about this stuff you understand why people carry a few guns with them.

Is this linked to the trafficking gangs?

I haven't really been paying much attention to the illegal border crossing thing in the US, but I've somehow developed the vague understanding that kids are used in some way to help illegals get into the US.

It goes something like that you get better treatment, or easier access if you turn up with a kid, so the trafficking gangs rent out kids, smuggling them back into Mexico, so they can be used again and again.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick though. Like I said, it's not something that I've been following.

O.o

56 minutes ago, One percent said:

This is a strange one

Police in the US state of New Mexico have rescued 11 malnourished children who were being kept in squalid conditions in a remote desert compound.

They said the children, aged one to 15, had no shoes, were wearing rags and "looked like Third World refugees".

Quite well dressed then - including a fair amount of designer labels.

Are they trying to get round to blaming Trump.

Edited by twocents

21 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I glanced some other tory today in the US about some woman, or it might have been several, who escaped from some sex slavery thing in the US. The people holding them apparently getting away.

Huge country with lots of remote places that no one comes near. People with big ranches or farms where getting off their land would be a marathon in itself. Then there are all the bears, wolves, mountain lions and other things. When you think about this stuff you understand why people carry a few guns with them.

Same thing across a lot of the new world I'd say. Lots of space mixed with scary wildlife.

2 hours ago, One percent said:

This is a strange one

Five adults were found at the scene, including two heavily armed men.

Police searched the site after receiving a message from a third party that read: "We are starving and need food and water."

It is not clear how the group ended up at the compound in Amalia, near the state's border with Colorado.

Police described the compound as a small underground caravan covered by plastic, with no running water or electricity.

Taos County Sheriff Jerry Hogrefe told ABC News the children were hungry, thirsty and filthy.

"I've been a cop for 30 years. I've never seen anything like this. Unbelievable,

Recently, Not so far away in Arizona, purportedly

Sinister ‘child sex trafficking camp’ with ‘underground jail for kids’, ‘rape tree’ and name ‘Maddie’ etched into tree

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6451966/sinister-child-sex-trafficking-camp-with-underground-jail-for-kids-rape-tree-and-name-maddie-etched-into-tree/

3 hours ago, One percent said:

This is a strange one

Indeed. Cross post with the Qanon thread?!

Talk of child trafficking into the US often implies the movement of children from south and central America countries by gangs from these same countries.

That's what I thought this would be about. But perhaps this business is so lucrative that other nationals are keen to get in on the action? Import kids into Latin America from Africa and then bump them over the border to sell as slaves?

Seems outlandish, but then why all the guns? Perhaps they were starving because Trump's focus on the border has made the trafficking more perilous?

5 hours ago, PatronizingGit said:

There have been a few cases, but I often wonder if you turned every back to back terrace in Bolton/Bradford/Insert muslamic squat town upside down how many sex slaves/domestic servants/dowry women imported from Pakistan are chained up in the cellars. I doubt police go into these areas much, and the clan like attitude of the locals probably means word never gets out. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-29559771

Yes the fact marrying your cousin is the norm makes one wonder what they do to their own kids .. Maybe thatll be the next generations sex scandal.

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Wonderful. I wonder if trump has a view on this? 

Perhaps the apologists will probably claim it is OK as they were probably only be trained to murder white people.

Edit:

Jeesh, how many perhaps and probablys did I get in there.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
losing my mind

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Perhaps the apologists will probably claim it is OK as they were probably only be trained to murder white people.

Edit:

Jeesh, how many perhaps and probablys did I get in there.

Re your edit, If by Kipling. 

Authorities looking for a missing 4-year-old Georgia boy say his father and another man were training nearly a dozen children at a remote New Mexico compound to commit school shootings with assault rifles, reports AP

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-08/heavily-armed-muslim-extremists-arrested-nm-trained-11-children-commit-school

Also- the remains of a boy were also found on the compound which have not yet been positively identified by medical examiners. 

Edited by Anglepoise

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6040727/Extremist-Muslim-father-New-Mexico-compound-training-kids-carry-school-shootings.html

Siraj Wahhaj, 39, was arrested at a compound in Amalia, New Mexico, on Friday

Wahhaj is the son of a prominent imam in New York City and had been on the run since December when he vanished with his disabled three-year-old son, AG 

The children's grandfather is Imam Siraj Wahhaj, the leader of the Muslim Alliance of North America and the leader of a mosque in Brooklyn, New York City

Edit - A LOT more at the link below.

Linda Sarsour And Her Jihad-Preaching Mentor

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2017/07/08/linda-sarsour-mentor-wahhaj/

But why is having Siraj Wahhaj as a “mentor” controversial?

It is controversial because Wahhaj appeared on a list of unindicted co-conspirators in the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

Edited by onlyme

5 minutes ago, onlyme said:

The children's grandfather is Imam Siraj Wahhaj, the leader of the Muslim Alliance of North America and the leader of a mosque in Brooklyn, New York City

1. Round them up.

2. Shut their fucking mosque.

3. Confiscate all their assets.

4. Do something with them to render them harmless to the rest of humanity.

5. Declare the Muslim Alliance of North America a terrorist organisation, the clue is in the second word.

Should have add this bit to original post, a lot more in original link.

Wahhaj has also stated that Muslims should “get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam.”

We can see now that Sarsour has been a glowing mentee. Sarsour, who is being groomed as a leader of the Democratic Party, has worked hard to promote Islam and Sharia law in America.

7 minutes ago, onlyme said:

Should have add this bit to original post, a lot more in original link.

Wahhaj has also stated that Muslims should “get involved in politics because politics are a weapon to use in the cause of Islam.”

We can see now that Sarsour has been a glowing mentee. Sarsour, who is being groomed as a leader of the Democratic Party, has worked hard to promote Islam and Sharia law in America.

Find somebody as sinister as this woman being feted by the white house even if it was the Obama administration quite disturbing, vote democrat.

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/champions/giving-back-to-the-community/linda-sarsour