• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Turned Out Nice Again

Operation Nookie 60

49 minutes ago, JackieO said:

Sex at 60?  :Sick1:

Sorry eek

I was snogging a 27yo Austrian nurse on a dance floor in Bratislava earlier in the year within 15m of meeting her. How old are you?

Admittedly I do muck up all these opportunities but I am still quite fanciable (and fully potent).

Edited by Turned Out Nice Again

3 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

I was snogging a 27yo Austrian nurse on a dance floor in Bratislava earlier in the year within 15m of meeting her. How old are you?

Admittedly I do muck up all these opportunities but I am still quite fanciable (and fully potent).

Actually thats a big embarrassing.

Public snogging is only acceptable for the under 20.

40 minutes ago, Turned Out Nice Again said:

Knowing one's own approximate fanciability is a tricky thing when you're a man, and age makes this more complicated, unless you're rich, in which case you definitely are still fanciable to many.

Men are very variable in this respect - there are dribbling old men in nursing homes who are surprised that the younger female staff who wipe their butts don't want to shag them. There are handsome muscled young men whose personality makes them unfanciable to women.
There are ugly little bastards with either money, chutzpah or charm that have as many women as they want. And all sorts of other combinations of these.

Having weighed up the possibilities for the way forward after age 50,  I think it's a happier state of mind to sparingly dole out the shit-eating grin and the occasional bit of charm and delude myself that many still fancy me, despite the evidence of decline in the mirror. Who cares if they don't anyway - at least some do - especially when in my favourite elements of mountain and surf.

I think there are others on this forum who have arrived at the same conclusion, so here's to groping the nurses (robot ones?) in the future Dosbods nursing home and telling each other how much they fancy us! :Beer:

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Knowing one's own approximate fanciability is a tricky thing when you're a man, and age makes this more complicated, unless you're rich, in which case you definitely are still fanciable to many.

Men are very variable in this respect - there are dribbling old men in nursing homes who are surprised that the younger female staff who wipe their butts don't want to shag them. There are handsome muscled young men whose personality makes them unfanciable to women.
There are ugly little bastards with either money, chutzpah or charm that have as many women as they want. And all sorts of other combinations of these.

Having weighed up the possibilities for the way forward after age 50,  I think it's a happier state of mind to sparingly dole out the shit-eating grin and the occasional bit of charm and delude myself that many still fancy me, despite the evidence of decline in the mirror. Who cares if they don't anyway - at least some do - especially when in my favourite elements of mountain and surf.

I think there are others on this forum who have arrived at the same conclusion, so here's to groping the nurses (robot ones?) in the future Dosbods nursing home and telling each other how much they fancy us! :Beer:

True, perhaps I should have said good-looking rather than fanciable.