DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

House of Fraser calls in administrators

tlc

Just now, The XYY Man said:

And there we expose another delusional fantasist among our membership.

In a previous post on this very topic - you stated that you'd only been in the shop once.

Am I the only cunt with a working memory on this entire forum...?

XYY

I dunno, I can’t remember. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

And there we expose another delusional fantasist among our membership.

In a previous post on this very topic - you stated that you'd only been in the shop once.

Am I the only cunt with a working memory on this entire forum...?

XYY

No, it wasnt the boyes in boro. That only opened in last 20 years.

Just now, spygirl said:

The old scabby pubs used to have a strict couples policy - would only let in bloke and eoman. No dungle sex groups. Even the backstreet places down castle rd. Policy was still in place up til mid 80s.

Theyll let a coachload of homosexual dwarf smackheads now.

So if you are your 'experimenting for the weekend' friend ever fancy a visit....

What’s a eoman and a dungle sex group?  Are they scabbie things?  o.O

Just now, spygirl said:

No, it wasnt the boyes in boro. That only opened in last 20 years.

Is there a boyes in boro?  👍

im off tomorrow. :)

Just now, One percent said:

Theyve got one in March Cambs!

Youll ve able dhop there.

Bluewater next...

And I quote:

Posted Friday at 09:34

Can’t even tell the truth on their website 

https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/maintenance

i used them a few years ago to buy something as they were the cheapest. 

Half the order didn’t turn up, the other half looked like someone had been playing football with it. Returning it was a bloody nightmare. 

That's House of Fraser she's on about there spy - not Boyes of fucking Billingham...

XYY

See we are at cross purposes. One, house of Fraser is NOT binns which is an institution in itself. Two, I ordered the crap from house of Fraser online. 

Yes it is you daft mare - even down to that staircase in Middlesbrough that you wax lyrical about,

Binns has been marketed as a House Of Fraser store since the Queen was crowned.

Because it has been owned by them ever since then.

For a couple of people who claim to have some sort of affinity to the North-East, you and spy know absolutely jack-shit about the place in reality...

XYY

As a kid, shopping with me grandma, it was binns and as such, so shall it remain. :)

2 hours ago, One percent said:

In the Dundas shopping centre. That by itself is worth a visit for the O.o factor. I would love to see SNACR's reaction to that centre... 

9 hours ago, eek said:

In the Dundas shopping centre. That by itself is worth a visit for the O.o factor. I would love to see SNACR's reaction to that centre... 

Is that the one with primark and the rip off, pay monthly electrical shop, or the one with bhs on the corner?

18 minutes ago, One percent said:

Is that the one with primark and the rip off, pay monthly electrical shop, or the one with bhs on the corner?

Nope it's got the Dundas (formerly Inshops) indoor market, B&M at the back and  Fulton Foods next to Boyes. Its hidden behind Next / the Tesco's Express on the way to the Town Hall...

Believe me unless you really need to visit Boyes you wouldn't head that way (and if you did need to visit Boyes other Boyes are available and nicer).

2 minutes ago, eek said:

Nope it's got the Dundas (formerly Inshops) indoor market, B&M at the back and  Fulton Foods next to Boyes. 

Believe me unless you really need to visit Boyes you wouldn't head that way (and if you did need to visit Boyes other Boyes are available and nicer).

Ta.  I’ve got it, behind c&a. 

sancho panza

Mulberry blaiming HoF

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2018/aug/20/mulberry-house-of-fraser-profits

The luxury handbag maker Mulberry has warned that it faces a slump in profits after suffering a £3m hit from House of Fraser’s collapse into administration.

Mulberry, which has already reported struggling sales as wealthy tourists favour Paris and Milan over London, operates 21 concessions in House of Fraser, employing 88 staff.

Shares in the group slumped 30% to 400p in early trading.

Mulberry said the collapse of the department stores group would cost it £3m in the six months to 30 September. Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct, which bought the retailer out of administration, is not obliged to pay the near-£1bn owed to House of Fraser creditors at the time of its collapse.

Archived