• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Oskar

Shooting in Canada - New Brunswick

Friday...

Canadian police: At least four dead in shooting in New Brunswick

Canadian police say at least four people have been killed in an shooting in Fredericton, New Brunswick, in the east of the country. The incident is ongoing.

Fredericton Police said they were responding to the incident in the Brookside Drive area of the city Friday. It said further information would be provided when more details are confirmed. 

"The public is asked to avoid the area and stay in their homes with doors locked at this time for their safety," police tweeted.

Firefighters and paramedics have also been deployed to the scene, Canadian broadcaster CBC reported. 

Fredericton, the capital of in New Brunswick province, has a population of about 60,000.

It could be related to a drive by gang attack last night where one kid was injured but like you say it is Friday and the Canuckistanis have pissed off a known state terrorist sponsor this week. What a strange world we live in.

Just now, JackieO said:

Are you Canadian?

Looking at Fredericton it looks like a quiet place which would be unlikely to see much trouble...

No I am English. I only posted the thread as it popped up on my phone and I wanted to beat TMT to post it :)

21 minutes ago, Oskar said:

It could be related to a drive by gang attack last night where one kid was injured but like you say it is Friday and the Canuckistanis have pissed off a known state terrorist sponsor this week. What a strange world we live in.

Is kind of surreal having the Saudi airline tweet a pic of one of their planes gunning for the CN tower. 

Trudeau thinks being all nice and submissive to the saracens will get them on side. Nope. Kindness is ALWAYS interpreted as weakness by that lot. 

3 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Is kind of surreal having the Saudi airline tweet a pic of one of their planes gunning for the CN tower. 

Trudeau thinks being all nice and submissive to the saracens will get them on side. Nope. Kindness is ALWAYS interpreted as weakness by that lot. 

Yeah that image the KSA put up was very out of order and a bit if an own goal as it does lend some credibility to the rumours that KSA was involved in the 11/9 attacks at a state level.

I think this shooting is gang related though given the location, but lets see.

Still ongoing according to the local plod:

https://twitter.com/CityFredPolice

8 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Perhaps a Saudi student going postal before being recalled home.

Ongoing per RT:

Canadian police are responding to a “multiple fatality” shooting in Fredericton, New Brunswick. At least four people are reported dead, and residents have been advised to stay indoors with their doors locked.

Police say that the incident, which they responded to at around 7.30 am, is ongoing.

Locals have been advised to avoid the area, and remain indoors with their doors locked. Emergency services are on the scene.

Fredericton is the capital of the province of New Brunswick, and is home to just under 60,000 people

https://www.rt.com/news/435615-multiple-fatalities-in-canada-shooting/

I've not heard of the place before so wouldn't have a clue what it's likely to be casued by.

3 hours ago, Oskar said:

Yeah that image the KSA put up was very out of order and a bit if an own goal as it does lend some credibility to the rumours that KSA was involved in the 11/9 attacks at a state level.

I think this shooting is gang related though given the location, but lets see.

Still ongoing according to the local plod:

https://twitter.com/CityFredPolice

I pretty sure the place is not your typical gang type place ,it`s a relatively small "middle England" type place

I would guess robbery or domestic    7-30 am way to early for a roper

2 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I pretty sure the place is not your typical gang type place ,it`s a relatively small "middle England" type place

I would guess robbery or domestic    7-30 am way to early for a roper

Derrick Bird who killed 12 in Cumbria a few years back got up early killed his brother and his solicitor and fellow a fellow taxi driver before going on a rampage in sleepy backwater...

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Canadian News reporting that there are multiple victims bei g treated in several News Brunswick hospitals but they have no idea how many.

The information on this has been locked down in a way that suggests they are trying to hide something much bigger.

That doesn’t fit with the official narrative of 4 being killed. Unless the authorities have a problem with counting higher than 4

Just now, One percent said:

That doesn’t fit with the official narrative of 4 being killed. Unless the authorities have a problem with counting higher than 4

It is very odd as they are talking as if someone went nuts and began shooting, police were called and then the cops killed along with 2 others.

Press conference about 7.30 our time.

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It is very odd as they are talking as if someone went nuts and began shooting, police were called and then the cops killed along with 2 others.

That sound a bit like a hostage situation gone wrong. 

18 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

From eye witnesses it sounds as if someone was walking around shooting a rifle.