• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Anglepoise

The Horror- it must be a good 6 inches

If that's being creative, then Heaven help us if we're ever faced with a Blitz again.

What a pile of shite the So-Called BBC is.   Complete non-story from non-journalists.

OMG...I just put 'so-called' infront of 'BBC' without thinking.   I've been reborn. :D

26 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

If that's being creative, then Heaven help us if we're ever faced with a Blitz again.

What a pile of shite the So-Called BBC is.   Complete non-story from non-journalists.

OMG...I just put 'so-called' infront of 'BBC' without thinking.   I've been reborn. :D

I'll bet they were all patting themselves on the back after that and making comments about how the community pulled together to overcome such a disaster. How smart they were to steal someones chairs and cover them with mucky footprints, for the greater good of course, no one wants to get designer shoes wet.

It reminds of a time when I was working abroad and living in some company owned flats. In the bottom flat resided a new guy, a fully qualified fresh from Uni grad with a honours in engineering. One weekend it was bloody cold and his gas central heating broke down, being the weekend no one was in the company office to arrange for it to be fixed. So he recounted to me how cold it was, how he nearly died from exposure, frostbite etc. He explained in great detail how being in the bottom flat it was extra cold and heat rises and so on. Being a smart chap he wrapped himself up in blankets and woolly hat to survive the weekend.

I simply asked him why he didn't put on the electric oven and hob which would have given off several kW's of heat in the flat and would have soon had it rather warm and toasty.

He looked at me with that look people have when the penny drops and prompty changed the topic.

Strange, I always thought good engineers were good at coming up with creative solutions to problems such as that.......

3 minutes ago, 201p said:

Yeah, watch the video. What a bunch of pansies, the blonde lady shows them all up.

Untitled.jpg.8d82a5ff2f30300beaefdd95344f1af2.jpg

What's in that rucksack?    FUCK....run, hide and tell.............. the school teacher.

1 hour ago, ashestoashes said:

no, he's going to convert his flamethrowers to liquid nitrogen so these puddles can be frozen and people can sit on the chairs and slide across the road

you sure he's not going to crash an S3 into the chairs and the ensuing fire will evaporate the puddle.