• Welcome to DOSBODS

     

    DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

    Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

     

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stokiescum

imigrents

Recommended Posts

forget how skilled they are,which countrys citizens do you jell with best on avarage,im going for ozzies and canadians and i tend to get on very well with philipinoes.i also got on very very well with a macadonion guy he wanted me to go visit his country with him,but has he is the only macadonion i know i cant say they are all has friendly has him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Trinidadian women

French women

Icelandic women

American women

Japanese women

South African women

Spanish women

Portuguese women

 

 

i might see a patern,but im pissed so might be incorect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

whites from a Christian background. We shouldn't really be accepting others unless they are exceptionally talented.

I don't care about skin colour, I do care about ability and culture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I neither like immigration nor see a need for it.

I get on best with those who speak English as a mother tongue and are Christian; if only nominally.

So: North America, Carribbean middle class, Oceania.

i dont see one either but we need them has we have created an entire new class whose aim is to get on benifits,anyone who saves or buys an house is at a disadvantage and arguably foolish.ive actualy on the cusp of joining them totaly legaly btw.will see how much i can get if i can get 1k a month from the system i could well become what i despise.

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Is Stokie having a crack at the typo squatting thingummy?

stokies tonguing stella,im not sure where she is from

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I don't care about skin colour, I do care about ability and culture

There's other things to consider as well though. White guys generally don't find black women attractive. However white and black guys find white women attractive. By allowing blacks into the country it effectively reduces the chance of white guys getting laid...

I just can't get over the impression that multicultural  areas are shitholes. OK, individual migrants might be OK people, however overall brown societies just seem crap. 

Anyway, say we find some way of finding the brown migrants with ability and that fit into our culture. Should we let them into the UK? If we continually choose the cream of Africa it's unlikely Africa will develop....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

There's other things to consider as well though. White guys generally don't find black women attractive. However white and black guys find white women attractive. By allowin

g blacks into the country it effectively reduces the chance of white guys getting laid...

I just can't get over the impression that multicultural  areas are shitholes. OK, individual migrants might be OK people, however overall brown societies just seem crap. 

Anyway, say we find some way of finding the brown migrants with ability and that fit into our culture. Should we let them into the UK? If we continually choose the cream of Africa it's unlikely Africa will develop....

Some cultures and ethnicities are crap. Bit as the saying goes, all chocilates are sweets but not all sweets are chocolates.

One exmaple, I know a black Trinidadian woman who came to the UK to work for a spell. She spoke and wrote better English than most English and with a better diction, and had a better outlook and values than most English, so much so that you did not see any colour, although that was all some people saw.

It is very much values and culture IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Some cultures and ethnicities are crap. Bit as the saying goes, all chocilates are sweets but not all sweets are chocolates.

One exmaple, I know a black Trinidadian woman who came to the UK to work for a spell. She spoke and wrote better English than most English and with a better diction, and had a better outlook and values than most English, so much so that you did not see any colour, although that was all some people saw.

It is very much values and culture IMO

Agreed. Was watching Men in Black last night when Mrs Plan said, in a sort of surprised way, the Will Smith is black. But somehow he isn't.

Culture not colour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Some cultures and ethnicities are crap. Bit as the saying goes, all chocilates are sweets but not all sweets are chocolates.

One exmaple, I know a black Trinidadian woman who came to the UK to work for a spell. She spoke and wrote better English than most English and with a better diction, and had a better outlook and values than most English, so much so that you did not see any colour, although that was all some people saw.

It is very much values and culture IMO

Yeah, I get your viewpoint.

However the probability of getting "good" immigrants rises if you pick white/ Christian ones. I'd imagine 95% of white Americans/ Australians would be good immigrants ino the UK. Maybe only 50% of east Europeans are good immigrants. Maybe only 5% of Africans are good immigrants. Maybe only 0.5% of Afghans.

The UK isn't short of people that want to move here. We should choose the ones that are most likely to be good immigrants. That effectively means White Christian ones only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Some cultures and ethnicities are crap. Bit as the saying goes, all chocilates are sweets but not all sweets are chocolates.

One exmaple, I know a black Trinidadian woman who came to the UK to work for a spell. She spoke and wrote better English than most English and with a better diction, and had a better outlook and values than most English, so much so that you did not see any colour, although that was all some people saw.

It is very much values and culture IMO

i worked with a man from a muslim country in africa and he was the most polite person you could ever meet ,well read spoken but totaly unsuitable for my job has he despised women,i worked with him for 8 months and ignored all the rumours id heard about him then one night he got into a row with a black girl he had claimed had back chatteted him it was a bit late he raised his hand to hit her and i took him out ffs,he said he wasnt going to hit her he was empisising his point i obviesly went for the to stop him hiting her angle has he had said he was going to.he never worked again at my place again but he still went for the race angle oh and he was tired and a bit argumentative like its a valid excuse.

17 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Agreed. Was watching Men in Black last night when Mrs Plan said, in a sort of surprised way, the Will Smith is black. But somehow he isn't.

Culture not colour.

nail on head,its not about colour its about intergrating and those who point this out are still wacists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stokiescum said:

forget how skilled they are,which countrys citizens do you jell with best on avarage,im going for ozzies and canadians and i tend to get on very well with philipinoes.i also got on very very well with a macadonion guy he wanted me to go visit his country with him,but has he is the only macadonion i know i cant say they are all has friendly has him.

White people.

Particularly, or rather more urgently, White South African people.

They're the ones we should be helping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Carl Fimble said:

White people.

Particularly, or rather more urgently, White South African people.

They're the ones we should be helping.

i wanted to keep colour out of it but your correct,i know a few afrkanas great people

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ones that look like us? Makes it a lot easier to 'integrate' if you don't stand out.

 

Well, you did ask!

 

That said, Jews look European enough...still didnt do them many favours in past centuries. 

I do wonder if we import too many high IQ Chinese, whether they'll become resented not for being viewed as 'parasites' as some other immigrant groups, but as an exclusive, top caste class. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

White people.

Particularly, or rather more urgently, White South African people.

They're the ones we should be helping.

I have to say that when I have been in South Africa (admittedly a few years ago) I much preferred the black people. But I may have only met a self selected group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

Yeah, I get your viewpoint.

However the probability of getting "good" immigrants rises if you pick white/ Christian ones. I'd imagine 95% of white Americans/ Australians would be good immigrants ino the UK. Maybe only 50% of east Europeans are good immigrants. Maybe only 5% of Africans are good immigrants. Maybe only 0.5% of Afghans.

The UK isn't short of people that want to move here. We should choose the ones that are most likely to be good immigrants. That effectively means White Christian ones only.

 

THIIIISSS

It made me laugh a few years back when some luvvy duvvy circulated the idea of an 'immigrant strike' so we could be reminded just how much we depend on them. (A white British male strike would doubtless be worse...about 99% of Truck drivers...at least GB registered ones...seem to be White males...i'd love to see how London would cope without food deliveries)

 

What immigrants to the UK seem to forget is that they are replaceable. Even saudi, a country which treats 3rd world immigrants like crap, still has no problems sourcing them. For every 1 immigrant we let in, 100 more are waiting to replace them, if need be. 

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

I have to say that when I have been in South Africa (admittedly a few years ago) I much preferred the black people. But I may have only met a self selected group.

Never met any black south africans. A Zambian was the closest I got. Clever guy...massive chip on his shoulder though. About 20% of an office I worked at a few years back was (white) south african. A lot of Brits seemed to think they were 'arrogant'. I found them no different to ethnic Brits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

I have to say that when I have been in South Africa (admittedly a few years ago) I much preferred the black people. But I may have only met a self selected group.

Though also, it's about whether they prefer you or not. 

Hypothetical question- who comes to stay, if you were forced to have someone stay at yours. A randomly chosen Black man from South Africa, or a randomly chosen White man from South Africa?

^ That"s a question for everyone btw, and for me, I reckon I may have made my mind up, but maybe need to think about it a bit longer....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

The ones that look like us? Makes it a lot easier to 'integrate' if you don't stand out.

 

Well, you did ask!

 

That said, Jews look European enough...still didnt do them many favours in past centuries. 

I do wonder if we import too many high IQ Chinese, whether they'll become resented not for being viewed as 'parasites' as some other immigrant groups, but as an exclusive, top caste class. 

the jews did well out of europe trust me ,thats why they got targeted.same with the knights templers .well a high iq doesnt mean you have common sense the chinese are noted for copying things only they are not realy inventive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Though also, it's about whether they prefer you or not. 

Hypothetical question- who comes to stay, if you were forced to have someone stay at yours. A randomly chosen Black man from South Africa, or a randomly chosen White man from South Africa?

^ That"s a question for everyone btw, and for me, I reckon I may have made my mind up, but maybe need to think about it a bit longer....

That's why I qualified my statement. I was in Cape Town 18 years ago today and much preferred chatting with the staff in the hotel than the Africaans. But these were hard working people who were no doubt different to many of their countrymen.

I would rather not have any random South African come to stay. There are too many nutters on both sides of the equation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.