• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Green Devil

Trading ideas

Bit of a placeholder for some trade ideas - if anyone has any - feel free 

Ill start with a GBPUSD overview

1.32 is the long term down trend line, but we have a nice bottom in place now, so i woudl think higher? though if you want to buy dollar from pounds over 1.32 might be a good place to add some.

gbpusd.png

I'd have to agree, though I'd personally aim to get in around 1.35 just to be more confident of the change of direction.

I'm rather haphazard about my trading tbh. The extent of my technical analysis is pretty much support and resistance, and the general direction things look like they're going in! I tend to combine this with some vague fundamentals, mainly how I feel a country's economy is doing. As long as I'm right more than I'm wrong (which I am) I'm happy.
I don't really have the time to invest in detailed analysis to do better, though I realise I probably should.

On 5/21/2017 at 01:26, Inoperational Bumblebee said:

I don't really have the time to invest in detailed analysis to do better, though I realise I probably should.

Check out tradingview, you can open a free account, put some charts up and it remembers your trendlines and indicators. And its free. Really good charts ive found.