• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

Another pointer to the UK being fucked.

The BIG ISSUE! any one for a big issue, anyone? is pretend self-employment, tax credits and organised crime and the Roma and Bulgarians are renowned for their hard work and entrepreneurialship

Edited by longtomsilver

11 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

The Workskis are leaving, to be replaced by Scumskis. That is a disaster for the UK in the making, because once the parasites are in place, a bit like a tick, you can't pull them off without the head being left inside and rotting.

image.thumb.png.52d77cc2150c05a251fd06a8ddd2a7eb.png

That can't be right, as I remember being told that there would be no more than 15k per year from eastern Europe (red line) when the rules changed in 2003/4.

Or are governments completely and utterly useless and can't be trusted about anything...?

I've noticed this. Less and less tall and slim blonde Baltics and Poles, more and more short and squat little Romanis, bringing their diabetes with them. Thankfully, unlike the poles who have been plentiful in small towns and agricultural areas, they seem to prefer big towns, so I don't see that many around here. From the articles i've seen on them, they've managed to turn their little ghettos in places like Sheffield into looking exactly like the Gypsy towns they come from in the Balkans within weeks of arriving. Litter everywhere, discarded furniture outside.

Language sounds more or less the same as polish/lithuanian, so clearly they arent actually south asians, despite looking more indian than European. 

One silver lining, they do seem to brush our muslim friends up the wrong way, and seem to cluster in similar areas. Perhaps when mohammed and his cousins try it on with little Romanika and her sisters (probably quite likely, given there arent actually many white British girls left to groom in a lot of muslim colonized areas) there will be some kind of inter tribal turf war! I can't imagine Romani families will be quite as inert to the literal war rape of their daughters as British families have been, or as happy about the police efforts of  diffusing tensions appeasement towards muslim sexual predation. 

Romani gypsies even have their own section on the schools census now, so plentiful are their numbers.

Just now, montecristo said:

I thought it was this.  Do spill.

The Poles I have spoken with - spoke with a group only last week who were returning to Warsaw - who said they do not feel safe here any more and citied the growing muslim population. Don't forget, they must look at our country with a different perspective to you and I. We all grew up with wonderful multiculturalism but for the Poles, and others I suspect, things must look very strange indeed.

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I bet I know why the Poles are leaving and it ain't to do with BREXIT nor to do with the Polish economy doing well.

Yep. In addition to Poland doing well for itself, they don't like Muslims and many aren't keen on brown people either, and they can see the way the UK is going.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The Poles I have spoken with - spoke with a group only last week who were returning to Warsaw - who said they do not feel safe here any more and citied the growing muslim population. Don't forget, they must look at our country with a different perspective to you and I. We all grew up with wonderful multiculturalism but for the Poles, and others I suspect, things must look very strange indeed.

Got it, thanks.  

27 minutes ago, dgul said:

That can't be right, as I remember being told that there would be no more than 15k per year from eastern Europe (red line) when the rules changed in 2003/4.

Or are governments completely and utterly useless and can't be trusted about anything...?

That basically.

5 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I don't understand how it can't look strange for a lot of British people. I still remember, not all that long ago...under 20 years ago, it was kind of exotic to hear foreign languages spoken. Now, its rare to go more than a few people and not hear alien tongues. 

Take Barking and dagenham. 90% white British in the 90s. 50% by 2011. Forecast to be just 4% by 2031. Schools already down to only 23%. 

Does that not seem slightly strange, unnatural to the locals? My village has gone from 99% white in 1991 to 97% in 2011, and still i notice the change. The local town from 98% to 93%, and thats still very visible. 

10 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yep. In addition to Poland doing well for itself, they don't like Muslims and many aren't keen on brown people either, and they can see the way the UK is going.

Poles need to act quick. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38488863

2 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

I don't understand how it can't look strange for a lot of British people. I still remember, not all that long ago...under 20 years ago, it was kind of exotic to hear foreign languages spoken. Now, its rare to go more than a few people and not hear alien tongues. 

Take Barking and dagenham. 90% white British in the 90s. 50% by 2011. Forecast to be just 4% by 2031. Schools already down to only 23%. 

Does that not seem slightly strange, unnatural to the locals? My village has gone from 99% white in 1991 to 97% in 2011, and still i notice the change. The local town from 98% to 93%, and thats still very visible. 

Truth be told I think it is strange to most but most British were brought up to be polite, not to say anything that might label you as a racist and have been beaten into silence because if you question the relentless multiculturalism you do get labelled a racist... and there goes your job, your standing in the community, everything.

42 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

I've noticed this. Less and less tall and slim blonde Baltics and Poles, more and more short and squat little Romanis, bringing their diabetes with them. Thankfully, unlike the poles who have been plentiful in small towns and agricultural areas, they seem to prefer big towns, so I don't see that many around here. From the articles i've seen on them, they've managed to turn their little ghettos in places like Sheffield into looking exactly like the Gypsy towns they come from in the Balkans within weeks of arriving. Litter everywhere, discarded furniture outside.

Language sounds more or less the same as polish/lithuanian, so clearly they arent actually south asians, despite looking more indian than European. 

One silver lining, they do seem to brush our muslim friends up the wrong way, and seem to cluster in similar areas. Perhaps when mohammed and his cousins try it on with little Romanika and her sisters (probably quite likely, given there arent actually many white British girls left to groom in a lot of muslim colonized areas) there will be some kind of inter tribal turf war! I can't imagine Romani families will be quite as inert to the literal war rape of their daughters as British families have been, or as happy about the police efforts of  diffusing tensions appeasement towards muslim sexual predation. 

Romani gypsies even have their own section on the schools census now, so plentiful are their numbers.

well the rumanians kept the muzzas out of europe to some extent with vlad tepes in charge,

OK, heres the link. Easier to read

https://www.ons.gov.uk/employmentandlabourmarket/peopleinwork/employmentandemployeetypes/bulletins/uklabourmarket/latest

There's a lot in here.

Go to th top of the page to select the section.

1.6m work i nhe NHS.

1.5m work in education.

Thas ~3m ebtween them.

And  they are shit.

Nt sure where they are getting the EE numbers from.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/articles/migrationandthelabourmarketuk/2016#how-skilled-were-non-uk-nationals-living-in-the-uk

Figure 13: Distribution of workers in each nationality group by skill level of occupation

There should be no Blue or Red on that chart.

These people should not be here at all.

These are unskilled/low skilled people who dont speak English.

Edited by spygirl

12 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Poles need to act quick. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38488863

I think it's because the country has already begun to divide itself along racial and ethnic lines. Native British people are either in white majority areas and thus don't notice it or think that it's something unique to 'that London'; the rest either love multi-culti (the snowflakes) or know that they cannot speak out about it for fear of being branded racist. 

8 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I almost put up a post about this yesterday actually.

I walk through the university area a couple times a day and it's filled more and more with these people. The numbers are going up noticibly every few months. I wish there was a way to discretely take photographs of the 'enrichment' I see every day.

I think we'll see a negative impact from this cohort long before we'll have any trouble from Islam's followers.

I'm seeing more and more horrendously obese women, obese men, and even obese babies wandering about - saw a child of about two in a pram a few weeks back and I honestly didn't believe it was possible to get a baby that fat. I'd love to know what the fuck they're all eating so I could avoid eating that.

My experiences of them are that they're incredibly rude, and waltzing around like they can do what they like. They are not here to integrate. It feels like they're here to loot the place.

Saw half a dozen of them sitting on a wall together in broad daylight passing a bottle of vodka between them. Heard a story years ago of my mates Dad seeing one of the women shitting in an entry behind a shop.

Anywhere that they congregate in will see other people sell up and vacate. It's already happened in several streets in the uni area.

I was in Subway the other day and there was two Romanian blokes ordering beside me; in poor English but were shouting their order at the server and generally being extremely aggressive and rude, with their big guts resting on the side of the table. You could cut the atmosphere with a knife, and it was obvious the staff hated what was happening but they were powerless. They were treating the staff with a level of contempt that I've never seen a local have.

They left and I saw them get into a crammed seven seater.

Ironically this is happening in the uni area, where young people will be educated about how multiculturalism is so wonderful, while at the same time that area is being absolutely destroyed. Basically any area that was previously working class slightly more affordable housing is now fucked, i.e. streets of terraced houses, you wouldn't want to buy a house there as there's a good chance it'll become a settlement of these types. So you need to buy a house a few steps up the ladder to have half a chance of not being in the middle of Little Romania in a few years time.

And the locals here are such petrified cucks that they'll let it happen. They'll just quietly move out of these areas, and the areas that you can't live grow bigger and higher in number over time. Most Romanians I see have an aggressive swagger and are chatting loudly to each other while the white British folk quietly shuffle past with their heads down.

And nobody says anything.

Its quite strange. While there has long been some diversity, (very limited though, i will say, prior to about 2000), it was a few indians here, a few carribeans there. 

Since 2010, almost all the growth has been in people dressed like theyre awaiting the second coming or some kind of religious judgement. 

Makes you wonder "is the tory party now completely bought by arab money"

7 minutes ago, spygirl said:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/internationalmigration/articles/migrationandthelabourmarketuk/2016#how-skilled-were-non-uk-nationals-living-in-the-uk

Figure 13: Distribution of workers in each nationality group by skill level of occupation

There should be no Blue or Red on that chart.

These people should not be here at all.

These are unskilled/low skilled people who dont speak English.

Can you put a Go-Pro on and film the streets , Joe?

There was a push-back by the local hard men a few years ago

Romanians leave Belfast after racist attacks

Minister says 100 of group attacked have decided to return to Romania, with only 14 remaining in Northern Ireland.

6 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

I could do, but if I got caught I'd be in trouble; and it won't change anything.

I passed my local Cafe Nero last week, which is only a small one, and there was 14 Somalians sitting in it spread out across various tables (I counted it because it was so striking). And no, they weren't on holiday. I see one of them firing about on a motability scooter so I doubt he's working either.

I just see the country being absolutely bled dry. I don't see how it can last without an eventual collapse. Like losing first world status kind of collapse. When my mum goes to her local doctors, the one she's been at for 30 years, the waiting room is usually 80%+ eastern europeans and translators. Huge difference from even 10 years ago - in ten years time fuck knows where we'll be. But I don't fancy getting into 30+ years of debt to buy a house in a country where we're on this trajectory.

Edited by JoeDavola

2 minutes ago, Anglepoise said:

There was a push-back by the local hard men a few years ago

Romanians leave Belfast after racist attacks

Minister says 100 of group attacked have decided to return to Romania, with only 14 remaining in Northern Ireland.

The heart part of me says "thats not nice"

The head part of me says "what kind of reception would I get if 100 of my kind moved into a Gypsy area in Romania, was eligible for all their benefits, and maintained my habits that are at odds with theirs" More than likely the fact alone that I am not a gypsy would mean that i'd be thrown out (minus any belongings) in a very physical fashion. 

If they are actual romanians, and not gypsies, then perhaps its more difficult to understand. But I get the impression its only gypsies that rub people up the wrong way. 

4 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

I could do, but if I got caught I'd be in trouble; and it won't change anything.

I passed my local Cafe Nero last week, which is only a small one, and there was 14 Somalians sitting in it spread out across various tables (I counted it because it was so striking). And no, they weren't on holiday. I see one of them firing about on a motability scooter so I doubt he's working either.

I just see the country being absolutely bled dry. I don't see how it can last without an eventual collapse. Like losing first world status kind of collapse. When my mum goes to her local doctors, the one she's been at for 30 years, the waiting room is usually 80% eastern europeans and translators. Huge difference from even 10 years ago - in ten years time fuck knows where we'll be. But I don't fancy getting into 30+ years of debt to buy a house in a country where we're on this trajectory.

IMO that is the future of all western European countries. The only thing that might stop it is the continuing growth of 'populist' parties across the continent, although I don't hold out much hope for this as the global elite are doing everything they can to crush them. The only thing we can realistically do is stay flexible; eg I run an online business which in theory means I could work anywhere in the world; as long as the UK remains a functioning state I don't have to live there, just keep my citizenship but live abroad and keep under the radar of tax/residency officials.

13 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

Its quite strange. While there has long been some diversity, (very limited though, i will say, prior to about 2000), it was a few indians here, a few carribeans there. 

Since 2010, almost all the growth has been in people dressed like theyre awaiting the second coming or some kind of religious judgement. 

Makes you wonder "is the tory party now completely bought by arab money"

All parties, not just the Tories.

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

IMO that is the future of all western European countries. The only thing that might stop it is the continuing growth of 'populist' parties across the continent, although I don't hold out much hope for this as the global elite are doing everything they can to crush them.

I think the average person is so stupid that if you can keep them on Netflix and Facebook they won't notice about this stuff until it gets so bad that there's no going back.