• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Wayward Weiner

So Huma delayed filing divorce papers until he pleaded guilty and was guaranteed a prison sentence. Why? To strengthen her case? Ensure more favourable terms? Whatever the answer, she clearly waited until it best suited her.

Calculating bastards, the lot of them. It's hard to defend Weiner given he admits he knew how old the girl was, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the whole thing was a deliberate set up. It does make me laugh though that whether by design or comical accident, it was his laptop that led to the FBI reopening the Clinton email investigation a few days before the election.

1 minute ago, Fully Detached said:

So Huma delayed filing divorce papers until he pleaded guilty and was guaranteed a prison sentence. Why? To strengthen her case? Ensure more favourable terms? Whatever the answer, she clearly waited until it best suited her.

Calculating bastards, the lot of them. It's hard to defend Weiner given he admits he knew how old the girl was, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the whole thing was a deliberate set up. It does make me laugh though that whether by design or comical accident, it was his laptop that led to the FBI reopening the Clinton email investigation a few days before the election.

What a wierd collection of fuck up merkin pols are.

8 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Pizzagate is proving to be uncannily accurate. Now that Assange is vindicated I'm hoping more will come out.

I didn't really follow this at the time.  Any chance of a link to an accurate summary? 

@One percent that's the thing, as I mentioned on another thread, there isn't really much of a summary of it from a neutral point of view. The MSM has debunked it as "fake news" - but haven't really explained any of the inconsistencies. This isn't half bad:

I have long suspected the the political world and the decisions are made are driven by two main factors - money, which is the obvious one the the second coercion is hidden largely behind the curtain. What better than to pick and promote compromised individuals, or compromise them once the are in places of power  and what better dirt to have in your back pocket. 

The dutch banker spelt it out pretty clearly -

At 26 mins.

"I had not participated. The purpose of the whole thing, eventually in that world is that they have everybody in their pocket. You need to be susceptible to blackmail."