• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Melchett

I think we'd better be going home now, Johnny!

I do like to lie on the sofa, reading a nice book or watching an uplifting movie. It's such a comfortable place, all warm and soft, black leather.... black... as black and empty as my heart in the depths of the night, when she's lying asleep next to me and the realisation of mortality comes rushing In! Unavoidable, unarguable, inescapable. The void! THe realisation that it is all ultimately meaningless and destined for nothing more than oblivion and food for worms!

BLACK! BLACK!

Just now, Melchett said:

I do like to lie on the sofa, reading a nice book or watching an uplifting movie. It's such a comfortable place, all warm and soft, black leather.... black... as black and empty as my heart in the depths of the night, when she's lying asleep next to me and the realisation of mortality comes rushing In! Unavoidable, unarguable, inescapable. The void! THe realisation that it is all ultimately meaningless and destined for nothing more than oblivion and food for worms!

BLACK! BLACK!

Gin. You need gin. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Gin. You need gin. 

Not my tipple of choice, but yeah, off to get a glass of something now...

which will kick my adrenaline in about midnight ready for a night of solo nihilism. :(

12 minutes ago, Melchett said:

BLACK! BLACK!

When who's lying next to you?

You're almost there grasshopper. When you finally realise that nothing lasts for ever and everything is futile you have arrived.

Then look at the wonderment around you. Teeming millions. A cacophony of colour movement and sound.  A part of which you are little more than a blink of a hamsters eyelid.

Just now, Wahoo said:

You're almost there grasshopper. When you finally realise that nothing lasts for ever and everything is futile you have arrived.

Then look at the wonderment around you. Teeming millions. A cacophony of colour movement and sound.  A part of which you are little more than a blink of a hamsters eyelid.

Are you Neo? 

34 minutes ago, Melchett said:

BLACK! BLACK!

I disagree.

When I die, I expect Jesus to pick me up in his Godmobile - and whisk me off to a 24/7 fanny, whisky and beer-fest full of drunken Northern cunts with the best quiche and pork-pies that you've ever tasted for sustenance.

And if this fails to happen - then I expect our-lass to kick the shite out of him, his fatha, and their holy fucking ghost...!

;)

XYY

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I disagree.

When I die, I expect Jesus to pick me up in his Godmobile - and whisk me off to a 24/7 fanny, whisky and beer-fest full of drunken Northern cunts with the best quiche and pork-pies that you've ever tasted for sustenance.

And if this fails to happen - then I expect our-lass to kick the shite out of him, his fatha, and their holy fucking ghost...!

;)

XYY

Quiche?

Have you been turned?

1 minute ago, The XYY Man said:

I disagree.

;)

XYY

You greedy fucker.

Why don't you just settle for 72 virgins like the rest of us?

1 minute ago, Cunning Plan said:

Quiche?

Have you been turned?

I hadn't noticed that...a bit gay !!

Just now, Cunning Plan said:

Quiche?

Have you been turned?

:)

Sorry - I should have said some bacon and egg flan.

Just me having a few drinks - and trying to act all cosmo-fucking-politan...!

I promise to punish myself later-on tonight by visiting bbc.co.uk...

;)

XYY

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

What are you trying to tell me? That I can dodge bullets?

Dunno about bullets but judging by that post count you've been dodging plenty of work the last year or so.

;)

(written by a fellow work dodger)

Edited by JoeDavola

Just now, JoeDavola said:

Dunno about bullets but judging by that post count you've been dodging plenty of work the last year or so.

;)

Cheek. xD

ive just realised that I may as well join the bennie class. Just haven’t informed my employer yet. 

Anyhow, get with the matrix quotes 

Do not try to bend the spoon. That’s impossible 

23 minutes ago, Wahoo said:

interesting

I was going to post that there is no time but the present.

For me, I spend as much of the present time as possible outside in the natural world, watching the sea, watching an ant run over my hand, turning over a pebble in my hand, looking at the complexity of a daisy, watching ths sky, feeling the sun wind and rain. That is the point of being alive, none other.

I'm not looking forward to an old age when i cannot do that, that is the dark side.

Hope that isn't to soft for y'all

Edited by Hopeful

2 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

interesting

I was going to post that there is no time but the present.

For me, I spend as much of the present time as possible outside in the natural world, watching the sea, watching an ant run over my hand, turning over a pebble in my hand, looking at the complexity of a daisy, watching ths sky, feeling the sun wind and rain. That is the point of being alive, none other.

I'm not looking forward to an old age when i cannot do that, that is the dark side.

Hope that isn't to soft for y'all

Very well put indeed .... and no...not soft at all.  

We looked with wonderment as a child....then those fuckers at school brutalise us.  William Golding was an amazing man.

2 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Well now that you mention it - I've never seen you and Chuck Norris in the same room...

;)

XYY

I don’t think I’ve seen you in the same room as chuck Norris either. 

Spooky. How much of a coincidence is that?  And they say there is no such thing as a coincidence. o.O

28 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

;)

:)

Indeed.

I'm currently on three weeks holiday - and I can't fucking keep up with her...!

;)

XYY