Welcome to DOSBODS
DOSBODS is free of any advertising.
Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!
Thought this was worth a thread, as Brexit and Islam are quite heavily-discussed topics on here. The things that caught my eye were :-
1. A candidate that believes Islam to be evil is standing in the UKIP leadership election (is 1% Anne Marie Waters? )
2. Beeb extremely keen to talk about this even though she probably has no chance of winning. No surprise there.
3. Farage stated that in his opinion if UKIP go down the road of being anti-Islam then they are finished.
4. Farage also said that "if UKIP continues to wither and Brexit is not delivered something will replace UKIP".
5. To me, perhaps I'm being unfair but Farage seemed quite keen on the idea of UKIP failing and Brexit not being delivered, I guess he thinks it could bring him to power and prominence again. He certainly didn't seem concerned about the implications for the U.K.
So, where is it all leading? Given that Islam doesn't want to stay out of politics (which it should IMO as should all religions) and Muslim candidates attract the votes of many Muslims based on them being Muslim rather than policies, should there be an anti-Islam party? Would that be racist according to the newer definitions of racism and therefore illegal?
Does Farage really want Brexit now?
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.