• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

I’m back!

31 minutes ago, One percent said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45229426

Nigel Farage has said he is going "back on the road" to campaign against the prime minister's Brexit plan.

Writing  for the Daily Telegraph, the UKIP MEP said Treason May's Chequers agreement was a "sell-out" because it included regulatory alignment with the European Union.

He added he would join Eurosceptic group Leave Means Leave at a series of public events across the UK. 

The 54-year-old said a "battlebus" had already been hired.

Probably would have been better if he'd stuck around immediately after the referendum to do this sort of stuff rather than buggering off for two years before reappearing.

Brexit has become such a clusterfuck that I don't think Nige will make much of a difference at this point TBH.

38 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Probably would have been better if he'd stuck around immediately after the referendum to do this sort of stuff rather than buggering off for two years before reappearing.

Brexit has become such a clusterfuck that I don't think Nige will make much of a difference at this point TBH.

I think it's great news.

He will show up the negotiations for the farce that they have been with the EU being deliberately obstructive throughout and asking for, and sometimes even getting, ludicrous things like the £40bn "divorce bill".

That Treason May joked with some BBC lackey on a sofa about Trump having advised her to sue the EU just shows what an intellectual pygmy and obedient child she actually is.  It's astounding that she is the most important person in the country but following the twin idiots Cameron and Brown she's not even the worst of the three.

45 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Agreed, however he can only add to the pantomime. Hopefully it will open the eyes of more people that the referendum has been subverted beyond recognition.

1 minute ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Agreed, however he can only add to the pantomime. Hopefully it will open the eyes of more people that the referendum has been subverted beyond recognition.

That will be much better than we have now.

Treason May has been very clever in repeating "Brexit means Brexit" whilst aiming to deliver nothing of the kind.

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

On the face of it yes, but he's been gaining ground via LBC i'd say. Its not been a complete waste.

15 minutes ago, shindigger said:

On the face of it yes, but he's been gaining ground via LBC i'd say. Its not been a complete waste.

And chumming up to Trump which he might not have been able to do if he were still in charge of UKIP.  

57 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

just shows what an intellectual pygmy and obedient child she actually is.  It's astounding that she is the most important person in the country but following the twin idiots Cameron and Brown she's not even the worst of the three.

Its like the film trading places in real life - as an experiment they took a random school dinner lady and make her prime minister.

2 minutes ago, goldbug9999 said:

Its like the film trading places in real life - as an experiment they took a random school dinner lady and make her prime minister.

I always had her down as someone who bears a grudge against the judging panel in the WI jam competition.

Slight whiff off cats piss.

Spies on everyone.

Gossip.

Curtain twitcher.

Unpopular in the village.

And nothing more.

9 minutes ago, shindigger said:

I always had her down as someone who bears a grudge against the judging panel in the WI jam competition.

Slight whiff off cats piss.

Spies on everyone.

Gossip.

Curtain twitcher.

Unpopular in the village.

And nothing more.

Don't you like her?

#meneither

2 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Nige has triggered a few wrong'uns with this tweet.

The "Celebrity GP" is insistent that remaining in the EU is necessary because we need their nurses. No word of training our own.

For supposedly educated people, some of these retainers are very thick. Don’t seem to be capable of critical or logical thought. 

10 minutes ago, gibbon said:

It's scary how many Doctors lack any sort of logic yet people think "oh they're a Doctor so they must be right"...the appeal to authority logical fallacy.

Ex of mine is a Doctor, when she's losing an argument with anyone her go to response "well I'm a Doctor". More accurate would of been "I'm a silly cow with a God complex".  Remember me and her were in a museum looking at some statue and we started arguing about what some muscle was and in a strop she turned to some random guy next to us, points to what we were disagreeing on and insists to him that i'm wrong and she's right and for him to agree with her. Bloke looked and said "sorry he's right" to which she replies "WELL I'M A DOCTOR", the guy replies "well i'm a PROFESSOR and you're still wrong"

xD

fantastic putdown. xD

10 minutes ago, gibbon said:

her go to response "well I'm a Doctor". More accurate would of been "I'm a silly cow with a God complex". 

Foreign doctors have to pass the PLAB  part 1 & 2. Part 2 tests clinical skills including bedside manner. There's some fluff on TV or radio (can't remember) at the moment following some doctors through it. The doctors are a bit thrown by the exam because back in the countries they trained in, they just say things like, "Mister you are going to die!" and one doctor said, roughly, "Back home we are god. I'm not used to having to explain or answer questions."

The mentality is ubiquitous, it is just covered up by a veneer or caring.

41 minutes ago, gibbon said:

It's scary how many Doctors lack any sort of logic yet people think "oh they're a Doctor so they must be right"...the appeal to authority logical fallacy.

Ex of mine is a Doctor, when she's losing an argument with anyone her go to response "well I'm a Doctor". More accurate would of been "I'm a silly cow with a God complex".  Remember me and her were in a museum looking at some statue and we started arguing about what some muscle was and in a strop she turned to some random guy next to us, points to what we were disagreeing on and insists to him that i'm wrong and she's right and for him to agree with her. Bloke looked and said "sorry he's right" to which she replies "WELL I'M A DOCTOR", the guy replies "well i'm a PROFESSOR and you're still wrong"

Whereas i tend to often think, "he she is a doctor, he she must be an overbearing gobshite, with an inflated sense of their own importance, with a god complex". 

I would also presume that the nice lady GP with a blue tick is sufficiently senior within her practice to have an active interest in the cost of labour, within her practice.

In the course of my work i have done LOTS of whats known as GP training days. Where GPs will attend the lecture theatre of a teaching hospital.

THey sit through medical presentations all day, then very often, as a means of making sure they stay for the full day, and don't piss off shopping in Oxforsd St, they have an accountant on at the end.

You can almost see the smoke coming off the pen nibs they are making so many notes and asking so many questions.

Seen it time after time.

Again, i fucking see you......

Edited by shindigger

47 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Promise i used "god complex" without reading your post. Promise.

Unless he comes back to UKIP and takes votes from the Tory party and Labour they will not give a fuck about his project leave propaganda.

He fucked up by swanning off when the first stage of leaving the EU, as these voters went back to Labour in 2017.

3 hours ago, shindigger said:

Gaining ground which includes demonstrating that he's not what they tried to smear him as when he was leading UKIP.  By association he's demonstrated that for UKIP as well.

Indeed it's not been a complete waste.

On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 09:45, Frank Hovis said:

That Treason May joked with some BBC lackey on a sofa about Trump having advised her to sue the EU just shows what an intellectual pygmy and obedient child she actually is.  It's astounding that she is the most important person in the country but following the twin idiots Cameron and Brown she's not even the worst of the three.

She's the worst of the three as she *continues* to make things worse

Edited by Panther

14 minutes ago, Panther said:

She's the worst of the three as she continues to make things worse

Yes she truly is appalling, she had a majority to push through Brexit then somehow in her own deluded mind told herself she is a woman of the people and would destroy Corbyn and failed.

Within months of stating QE/ZIRP are the reasons behind the growing inequality and debt she got her Keynesian money printing landowner Chancellor to give the go ahead to more QE/ZIRP/TFS.

She is utterly useless she is so useless she isnt even bright enough to resign, but how she wasn't removed from her job straight after the election shows how incompetent the rest of her party are.

Edited by Banned