• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The XYY Man

Bobby Madley behaving badly...?

Bobby Madley - A top Premier League referee - resigned yesterday.

The reasons given in the press are vague - personal circumstances and such like.

His marriage is apparently over, and he's moving to somewhere else.

But within hours, internet gossip was rife with stories of him shagging a dog.

Aye - you read that right.

Now I am not suggesting that there's ANY truth to these rumours -  but many marvelous puns have ensued on many websites/twitter and I have laughed a great deal reading this bizarre story.

google his name and the word dog - and you'll find plenty of (ahem!) leads...

http://footballburp.com/jokes/the-best-jokes-as-referee-bobby-madley-quits-for-personal-reasons/

;)

XYY

Just now, blobloblob said:

Read this a couple of days ago - has the video actually surfaced?

I saw a link to one this morning that claimed to be it - but the still preview picture on the link was enough to stop me clicking on it.

The poor thing looked terrier-fied...

;)

XYY

This is all over Twitter as somebody linked it off a football forum.

One day someone is going to plant such a story about themselves, wait a couple of weeks, and then make an absolute fortune by dying everybody.

There was a sex story about Arsene Wenger and him being arrested for it back when I lived in London and he'd been in post less than a year; it went round the offices like wildfire.

It turned out the next day that it was pure invention by a Spurs fan working for a news wire.  If it happened today people would have gone on record about and he could have made a fortune.

From googling it as you said apparently this fine looking specimen  broke the story, think he must have been jealous Bobby didnt share.

Edited by Banned

8 minutes ago, dgul said:

I have a feeling that <that sort of thing> is more common than is usually accepted.  [never felt the need myself, but takes all sorts]

Apparently thats why women carry those little yappy  dogs around in their bags, as their husbands are often a wealthy execs travelling round the world so when he's away they have easy access to oral sex.

My brother told me that so it must be true as he wouldnt lie to me.

5 minutes ago, dgul said:

I have a feeling that <that sort of thing> is more common than is usually accepted.  [never felt the need myself, but takes all sorts]

Genuinely no idea on that; it's not the sort of thing people mention.

There's a court case every three years or so and it usually takes the form of the police searching for something else, drugs usually, and finding a video of somebody doing things with their dog.

It's going to be more than that obviously but I still think a tiny tiny minority.

Out if all the people I've known over the years there was only ever one who was even close.  Guy at school, lived on a farm, and he said about his friend taking advantage of cows' big tongues.  We thought he was talking about himself but he may not have been TBF.

A few years back my brother sent me a twitter video, which apprently had a current spurs player, his girlfriend and their pug. I don't actually think it was the player in question, although I never really followed up on it. So I think one needs to be a bit careful spreading this kind of thing.

5 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

A few years back my brother sent me a twitter video, which apprently had a current spurs player, his girlfriend and their pug. I don't actually think it was the player in question, although I never really followed up on it. So I think one needs to be a bit careful spreading this kind of thing.

In all honesty I think everyone is quite happy to share it even while believing it to be false. I know I am.

17 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

It wasn't them.  But was absolutely being touted as that over the course of one weekend.

1 hour ago, Frank Hovis said:

This is all over Twitter as somebody linked it off a football forum.

One day someone is going to plant such a story about themselves, wait a couple of weeks, and then make an absolute fortune by dying everybody.

There was a sex story about Arsene Wenger and him being arrested for it back when I lived in London and he'd been in post less than a year; it went round the offices like wildfire.

It turned out the next day that it was pure invention by a Spurs fan working for a news wire.  If it happened today people would have gone on record about and he could have made a fortune.

As it happens, they weren’t far from the truth. His visitations to Thailand were legendary.

56 minutes ago, Banned said:

Apparently thats why women carry those little yappy  dogs around in their bags, as their husbands are often a wealthy execs travelling round the world so when he's away they have easy access to oral sex.

My brother told me that so it must be true as he wouldnt lie to me.

I had a girlfriend years ago that I was a bit suspicious of.  Pretty sure I caught her up to something with the family yappy dog (oral, as above) when we had it over for a few days.  Never actually got proof though.

Then there are the spinsters I know that have big old dogs (Alsatians, Retrievers).  Never a bitch.  I suppose I shouldn't get suspicious, but I've got to fantasise about something... 

[The lesbians I know also have male dogs, but I rather think that's more about having the poor things on a leash.]

25 minutes ago, blobloblob said:

In all honesty I think everyone is quite happy to share it even while believing it to be false. I know I am.

Aye - me too blobby 'cos it's hilarious. Like Keith Lard on Phoenix Nights..!

It's all Rover the internet mind - and whoever started it might just get their collar felt...

Bobby reckons their relationship won't last long though as it's only puppy love...

;)

XYY