• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
JackieO

MSM and juror intimidation........WTF!?!

OK the jury in the Paul Manafort trail failed to reach a verdict on Friday.

If the trail falls through the Mueller probe would be pretty much dead.

So what do the MSM do?

Request the names and addresses of the jurors!!

CNN Accused of Intimidating Paul Manafort Jury

CNN is being accused of attempting to intimidate the Paul Manafort jury after the far-left cable channel (and six other anti-Trump outlets) requested the jurors’ names and home addresses.

Manafort, who worked for a short time as President Trump’s campaign chairman during the 2016 presidential election, has been charged by special counsel Robert Mueller with various financial crimes, none of which have anything to do with Trump or the campaign.

Manafort’s fate now sits with the jury, and after two days of deliberations, anti-Trump media outlets like CNN are becoming concerned Manafort could be acquitted, which would be a major blow to Mueller’s credibility and his ability to remove Trump from office — an outcome the establishment media are desperate to orchestrate.

And so, on Thursday, CNN, along with six other far-left media outlets (the Washington Post, BuzzFeed, Politico, the New York Times, NBC, and the AP) sued for the release of the names and home addresses of all of the Manafort jurors, a move that is both disturbing and almost unprecedented.

Seriously WTF!?!

I've never heard of such a thing before.

The MSM trying to pervert the course of justice???

These bastards need taking down!

Edited by JackieO

Serious, deliberate and blatant contempt of court and perverting the course of justice - how many months in prison for that - 13 months minimum I would say.

Edited by twocents

Manafort decision on Monday - if he's found not guilty the so-called Left will spontaneously combust and it will be fucking hilarious.

No doubt he'll get done on a few minor charges - wire fraud, the tax evasion might be slightly tricky to find him guilty to the criminal burden of proof, he'll probably be found not guilty on most things he's accused of.

It's going to be fucking hilarious watching the left going nuts on monday - stock up on popcorn! 

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

What we are seeing in the US now is the growing censorship of free speech and growing intimidation of those who do not toe the line as seemingly espoused by certain news organisations.

Similar is happening here.

There was a Bond film about this very thing, Tomorrow Never Dies from 21 years ago.

297203169_Screenshot-2018-8-18ElliotCarver-LinuxMintYahooImageSearchresults.png.ab6fbf7c0e8308f789f10ff0f5a4743a.png

James Bond heads to stop a media mogul's plan to induce war between China and the UK in order to obtain exclusive global media coverage.

The media has now become too big to control and too monopolistic to be accountable therefore now has its own dishonest agenda.

The judge has received death threats too !?

@ around 55secs on the Styx vid above

Also confirmed on Breitbart that the judge has Marshal's protection

“I have the marshals’ protection,” Ellis said at the hearing, according to the Hill.

Edited by JackieO

4 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

For fuck sake someone by him a T shirt 

Would you rather a lying corporate cunt with a shirt?

I've been at one with Styx chest hair for some time!  ;)

He IMO tells it like it is, so I don't mind.

Suited lairs have fucked us over for a very long time.

Anderson CIA Cooper, Anyone?

1 minute ago, JackieO said:

Would you rather a lying corporate cunt with a shirt?

I've been at one with Styx chest hair for some time!  ;)

He IMO tells it like it is, so I don't mind.

Suited lairs have fucked us over for a very long time.

Anderson CIA Cooper, Anyone?

I have no problem with what he says ...it would be a lot better if he did not look like a cock when doing so

7 minutes ago, Long time lurking said:

I have no problem with what he says ...it would be a lot better if he did not look like a cock when doing so

As a woman I don't give a flip about his chest hair or leather jacket.....

Meh he speaks a of lot truth. I care more about that.

Edited by JackieO

The MSM are a law unto themselves. 

Remember how CNN threatened to dox the guy that made a gif of Trump wrestling a CNN logo? They're self-righteous self-appointed moral guardians of the worst sort. They showed mercy on the bloke when he publicly apologised and promised to behave himself in future. So you can add blackmail to their list of crimes as well.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/07/05/cnn-dolt-threatened-dox-meme-creator-getting-lot-attention/

In the US the public has the right to know the names and addresses of jurors:

https://www.legalmatch.com/law-library/article/public-access-to-juror-information-in-a-criminal-trial.html

Doesn’t make CNN any less scummy for wanting to set the mob on them of course. It’s not as if jurors have a whole lot of choice in the matter.