• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Jag - Scratters Chariot/run around

Need to start getting some controversy going.

I was going to start a thread - 'Best boobs' but I know ive won it already.

Going to work, again. Another tax credit scratter goes by, driving the 1 mile to school in a 5+ year old Jag.

'Oh has xxx got a new car?'

So, Im going to work, by train, whilst most of the dossers drive around in town in what were very expensive crs - Jags + misc. 4x4.

What happening?

Ill tell you.

You cannot give away low mileage oldish cars - anyone who travels 30+  minutes/day will run away screaming from the petrol pumps.

So, the scratters are buying them and using them for their extensive travelling - all of 0.5 miles to the school or Lidl, or Pub.

The forementioned Jag does about 20 miles a week FFS. These retards could walk it but, no, 'travel in style'

Fuckers park up outside school a good 40 minutes before kicking out time - 'To make sure they can get a spot'

The UK is fucking nuts.

23 minutes ago, The XYY Man said:

Never mind that shite - show us your tits...!

XYY

Er, we'll have less of that shit-breath.

If I catch you anywhere near his tits - you'll be sleeping in the shed for a very long time.

And you - Thai-guy - keep your saggy, wrinkly paps away from my dozy fucking husband...!

Mrs XYY

I used to work with someone who although well paid and with an extremely well paid husband was still a scratter and she drove a Jag.

She used to bang on about how they got it for half of what it was worth because the DVLA had made a mistake and incorrectly recorded the trim level. Once they bought it she said they had it corrected which doubled the value of the car. I'm not entirely sure I believed that and shortly after I knew her the car was scrapped despite being less than 10 years old.

Is it something about Jags that attracts those types? There used to be one Jaguar that was basically a Ford Mondeo with shoulder pads. Someone I worked with had one but then he changed it for a Mondeo.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but older Jags have always been cheap as long as you don't do many miles, there was an electrical apprentice who did his day release in the building next door that drove a S type, this was about 2010 and it was seven or eight years old . I looked it up and it was about three and a half grand so easily affordable.

Oddly depreciation on late model XJs doesn't seem to have been as drastic as it was for a long time. A lot of ten year old XJs still seem to be going for the fat part of £10k. Which seems terrible value when a current shape with 100k on the clock is going for £13-15k. It looks like the new shape hasn't halted the dire depreciation great value really as one of the best interiors in the market segment and the 3.0d should manage the same mileage again.

2 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding this but older Jags have always been cheap as long as you don't do many miles, there was an electrical apprentice who did his day release in the building next door that drove a S type, this was about 2010 and it was seven or eight years old . I looked it up and it was about three and a half grand so easily affordable.

These people dont work.

Sure, A car nut who cannot do sums might by one.

But no-one who actually needs a car will buy one due to glugging petrol.

You're talking to the Cadillac King here Spy! When it's empty, fill it up! You need a roll of notes however, because only twats have wallets. And if you go for twenty quid's worth or whatever, you look like a tit with no money!

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Benifits spy benefits as you well,know. :)

I do.

But the case is more complex.

No one who needs a car i.e. someone who's going to drive ~50 miles/day will touch a Jag.

That only leaves those who dont need a car - scratters.

They sit in them, outside the school, like a big fucking sofa.

Jags were expensive in the eighties  - mate of mine worked in the factory, building engines out of porous engine blocks and bent crankshafts. He recalls the going rate for a new Jag was around £30k, when a terraced house in the local town could be had for around £12 to £15k

6 minutes ago, spygirl said:

I do.

But the case is more complex.

No one who needs a car i.e. someone who's going to drive ~50 miles/day will touch a Jag.

That only leaves those who dont need a car - scratters.

They sit in them, outside the school, like a big fucking sofa.

The mental picture this conjures made me laugh. xD  you have met my brother I take it. xD

3 minutes ago, Cunning Plan said:

Have you noticed that they never get out of the car. If someone wants to talk to them, they have to do so by crouching down and talking through the window. Very odd / controlling.

Not odd, just really fucking lazy.

1 minute ago, One percent said:

The mental picture this conjures made me laugh. xD  you have met my brother I take it. xD

The cars Im thinkoing have do less than 3 miles a day - and thats because they take the long route to school - make a bit of a drive of it.

Just now, The XYY Man said:

I'm getting sick off all this bull-shit - just get your baps out...!

XYY

Ive already had a dick pic of Joe D.

Being a woman is a doddle.