• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Well. It wasnt a hoax afterall

15 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

I'd love to be a celebrity. Imagine how good it would be just going to random weddings, singing a song then shagging a bridesmaid behind the marquee. Awesome.

Not convinced about the shagging bit. Ok if you’re a bloke I suppose 

17 minutes ago, montecristo said:

Watching Britney running around in her undies doesn't seem gay to me. :)

Okay -- if it is slightly better with the sound turned off, then you're not gay.

If you’ve got a go with a favourite gay song surely it’s this everytime

I believe that, at the time, although the US Navy were officially appalled by the sexual nature of the video they discovered later, when shelling the Iraqi occupied coast of Kuwait, targeting accuracy was so greatly improved that, they now have Cher rub her fanny against every new weapons system the US military produces.

Edited by SNACR

3 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

You’re hitting around 10.5 on the old gaydar, so it’s looking likely.

Have you also been watching any Greco-Roman wrestling lately?

So, you have access to my browsing history do you?

Nosey cow :D

Mrs H. saw Britney in Blackpool over the weekend. She said I should have come as I would have greatly appreciated some of the outfits. Apparently the female backing dancers have arses like they were carved by Michelangelo.

It was supported by Pitbull who always struck me as being a gobby cabbie who struck it lucky.

She's also pretty convinced 95% of it was pure Marcel Marceau.

Picking her up from the centre of Blackpool at two in the morning was an education.

On 19/08/2018 at 11:28, Option5 said:

Have to admit, i quite like this, am I gay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzabSdk7ZA

The old skank has managed to make herself look like quite a shaggable piece of trailer trash in that video. Feels like fancying a pikey though, slightly dirty guilty feeling.

Edited by swiss_democracy_for_all

12 hours ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Mrs H. saw Britney in Blackpool over the weekend. She said I should have come as I would have greatly appreciated some of the outfits. Apparently the female backing dancers have arses like they were carved by Michelangelo.

It was supported by Pitbull who always struck me as being a gobby cabbie who struck it lucky.

She's also pretty convinced 95% of it was pure Marcel Marceau.

Picking her up from the centre of Blackpool at two in the morning was an education.

Yeahbut...

The audience will ve nade up of women 16 + 18 = 35ish. And gay men.

Id have gone to the Scabby one but it was expensive and britneys lawyers say i cannot be within 500m of her.

16 minutes ago, spygirl said:

Yeahbut...

The audience will ve nade up of women 16 + 18 = 35ish. And gay men.

Id have gone to the Scabby one but it was expensive and britneys lawyers say i cannot be within 500m of her.

And you’re fucked if it rains. 

An open air theatre on the north east coast. Who dreamt that one up?    

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

And you’re fucked if it rains. 

An open air theatre on the north east coast. Who dreamt that one up?    

Awwww.....it sounds lovely though. All those lovely concerts we could host in the open air.......in an unpredictable climate. Our councils are useless. No common sense. Only good at feathering their own nests and spending/wasting other people’s money on stupid schemes while our road maintenance, social care, rubbish collection etc deteriorates.

3 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Awwww.....it sounds lovely though. All those lovely concerts we could host in the open air.......in an unpredictable climate. Our councils are useless. No common sense. Only good at feathering their own nests and spending/wasting other people’s money on stupid schemes while our road maintenance, social care, rubbish collection etc deteriorates.

It’s been there for years. I think it was owned and run by the council. Used to have small scale shows. Then it shut for a long time and suddenly it’s hosting big acts. I think a private company must have taken it over. I’ve not been up there since but it used to have wooden bench seats. Bet it has changed. @spygirl might know 

Is it wishful thinking to be on the med or the aegean or maybe somewhere in South America - Brazil or something - maybe a throwback to Dan Smith's Brasilia of the North.

Edited by twocents

2 minutes ago, One percent said:

It’s been there for years. I think it was owned and run by the council. Used to have small scale shows. Then it shut for a long time and suddenly it’s hosting big acts. I think a private company must have taken it over. I’ve not been up there since but it used to have wooden bench seats. Bet it has changed. @spygirl might know 

Ah, my confusion. I see the thread is about concerts not councils mainly.

Up here the local larger landowners are getting into festivals/concerts plus weddings. I don’t go to those type of festival events and can’t remember their names

Also a variety of concerts/dramas available by council and independent groups so all is not lost here.

I approve of independent groups or private companies arranging concerts etc. I do not approve of councils doing that. They should be sorting out our social care, roads and refuse collections. The basic stuff!

5 minutes ago, Van Lady said:

Ah, my confusion. I see the thread is about concerts not councils mainly.

Up here the local larger landowners are getting into festivals/concerts plus weddings. I don’t go to those type of festival events and can’t remember their names

Also a variety of concerts/dramas available by council and independent groups so all is not lost here.

I approve of independent groups or private companies arranging concerts etc. I do not approve of councils doing that. They should be sorting out our social care, roads and refuse collections. The basic stuff!

Haven’t a clue what the thread is about, I thought we had just done the dosbods thing. xD

im ok with the council doing it.  Growing up in a seaside town, the local council put stuff on. The point was not to make money but to offer activities so it didn’t matter whether it made a profit.