• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Cultural Appropriation

8 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

I wonder if this sack of shit MP can stop most of UK being culturally appropriated against their will by having to eat Halal meat.

BANG!

Top post, include the word Kosher and it's the best post this year.

Edited by Carl Fimble
clarification attempt

If you want to get SJWs really mad, say that you are fed up of cultural appropration.  They agree.  Then say "yes - like electricity and modern medicine.  Only Easy Asians and Whites should have them"

2 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

Fuck off indeed. That said, Oliver is an annoying tick and that rice looks vile!

When Uncle Ben died I thought "That's it, no more Mr Rice Guy" 

1 minute ago, XswampyX said:

And spitting in it.

well i went out for a meal with a police officer friend about 12 years ago who spoke perfect urdu has he was from sparkhill will tell the tale on here one day all i can say it was a pisser after the meal

17 hours ago, dgul said:

Cultural appropriation being a crime is the complete opposite of diversity.  They should make up their minds.

As I understand it, their get out clause is not that they are against white people adopting 'non-white' er, things, (though i never hear them object much when some black rants or worse at a white for having dreads), its that whitey is profiting off it. Its a shakedown, basically

So long as Mr Oliver coughs up and pays some kind of 'black tax', he's allowed to make jerky stuff (always seems to have the consistency of old leather boots to me, not sure who actually enjoys that crud) all he wants. 

At least until they revise the definition next week and demand you pay a toll, profit or no profit..

Edited by PatronizingGit

15 hours ago, wherebee said:

If you want to get SJWs really mad, say that you are fed up of cultural appropration.  They agree.  Then say "yes - like electricity and modern medicine.  Only Easy Asians and Whites should have them"

TBF South Africa is doing it's best to rid of appropriated stuff like electricity and clean drinking water. 

The ironic thing is this MP makes her "cultural appropriation" tweet in a European language using white mans technology....

Black politicians just seem crap. Either this MP genuinely thinks Jamie Oliver making jerk rice is an issue to be concerned about or she's playing to the black audience. Either way if she's representative of black politicians you can see why Africa is fucked. 

6 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

The ironic thing is this MP makes her "cultural appropriation" tweet in a European language using white mans technology....

Black politicians just seem crap. Either this MP genuinely thinks Jamie Oliver making jerk rice is an issue to be concerned about or she's playing to the black audience. Either way if she's representative of black politicians you can see why Africa is fucked. 

The whole thing is taking a sinister turn, twisted persecution at every turn. As posters have pointed out this shit that she is spouting is the exact opposite of diversity. It really is clutching at straws this shite with the rice, some bizzaro world where at any time things can be twisted against you and you are a villain

1 hour ago, Sgt Hartman said:

Doesn't an MP have anything better to do than try to gather SJW points on twitter through a packet of shitty rice!?

Jesus wept. Appropriate this you absolute fucking chod.

giving-the-finger-profile.jpg

That's a shocking appropriation of the digitus impudicus!

xD

3 minutes ago, Talking Monkey said:

The whole thing is taking a sinister turn, twisted persecution at every turn. As posters have pointed out this shit that she is spouting is the exact opposite of diversity. It really is clutching at straws this shite with the rice, some bizzaro world where at any time things can be twisted against you and you are a villain

The is something that people with Borderline Personality Disorder do, a condition which mainly affects women (men are in the majority for Narcissistic Personality Disorder). I've been wondering for a while if BPD is common amongst snowflakes/SJW's and if we're suffering from mass mental illness.