• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spunko

DOSBODS mugs

Would you buy Dosbods merch?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy Dosbods merch?

• Very likely
    • Maybe
    • Probably not it's tacky
    • Good grief no, I'm a skinflinterati

Another forum I go on sells mugs and t-shirts. It's something I've been considering,  would any of you buy them though?  

They don't necessarily need to feature only the Dosbods logo/word, it could be something more interesting like a quote someone's written on here, a thread title,  or something else altogether. 

It won't be about making money, more just for a laugh really. I've setup a quick poll. 

Ha!  The great thing about Dosbods is that it really does sound like a group for IT geeks from the 80's.   Anyway, mugs would be cool enough both as 'membership of a club' and as the old IT thing that everyone would think it is about...

28 minutes ago, dgul said:

Ha!  The great thing about Dosbods is that it really does sound like a group for IT geeks from the 80's.   Anyway, mugs would be cool enough both as 'membership of a club' and as the old IT thing that everyone would think it is about...

Only if we can have a Crazy past-it minging birds on dating sites thread...

1 minute ago, Kilham said:

ppp.jpg.619502f8899be5538256ac01d4fdf075.jpg

Ha!

That makes me want to make some up, only on my phone and have shit to do, sleeping mostly.

The mugs/merch idea amuses me, my only worry is possible/necessary exposure of personal details. Not due to any gdpr bollocks, just in case ...... 

Probably just being para, but still...

I'd buy stuff otherwise.

13 minutes ago, Carl Fimble said:

Ha!

That makes me want to make some up, only on my phone and have shit to do, sleeping mostly.

The mugs/merch idea amuses me, my only worry is possible/necessary exposure of personal details. Not due to any gdpr bollocks, just in case ...... 

Probably just being para, but still...

I'd buy stuff otherwise.

The IP address (let alone registration email) means anyone relevant that wants to know more already can know everything.

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

The IP address (let alone registration email) means anyone relevant that wants to know more already can know everything.

That's the feds man, I'm thinking more Nigerian princes or angry ToSsers, or something....

:ph34r:

xD

1 hour ago, spunko2010 said:

Another forum I go on sells mugs and t-shirts. It's something I've been considering,  would any of you buy them though?  

They don't necessarily need to feature only the Dosbods logo/word, it could be something more interesting like a quote someone's written on here, a thread title,  or something else altogether. 

It won't be about making money, more just for a laugh really. I've setup a quick poll. 

ive got a few bits from my yearly bender in glemsford its a metal detecting rally but ironicly far from being full of just boreing old men its not what you would expect.the rally is called skunkys and its invite only.they normaly have limited edition hoodys made up .the last one was skunkys and lets get hammered on it.

the joke is the phraze hammered,coins used to be hammered the irony being ive seen more drugs there that at any rock concert.the organisers name gives the clue away.its a massive piss up and a lads weekend away.the clientel well some are fromhomeless  hostels but  into metal detecting right up to the top ranks of one of the  biggest firms in the world,the only clue i can give is alphabet.he hired a lorry that brought a 45 ft thing in that would not look out of place in space 1999 it expanded up and sideways and even had its own island in the kitchen.its reputed it cost him 6k for 2 nights.so im game ps ignore me im pissed like normal.

59 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Been using the same mug since 1988. Had two, now down to the one. I keep meaning to buy a new one but even in the sales I talk myself out of doing so.

So I am probably not a potential customer.

I'm sorry we only have one mug, we don't get a lot of visitors.

I would certainly pre-order / pay for a mug to pick up at a meet rather than faff around with posting.

Though I would prefer some snazzy logo saying DOSBODS rather than plain type.

I can imagine sitting in my nhs canteen with a Dosbods mug and someone finding what the website is about. Perhaps they might do a bit of digging and find out who my username and I'll probably get outed as being moderately conservative. xD

"What would Hitler do?"

"This mug is horrifically white, horrendously so in fact"

"Shut it you blue haired, broken headed, brainwashed pervert"

"Don't pay your TV licence you stupid fuck"

"The island should have been ours..."

"KOJ and his three (!) passports!"

"I ain't no ToSser bruv"

"Not cucked"

"Spunko did nothing wrong"

"Liberalism is moral syphilis" *

"Reverse ballsacks be where it's at, yo"

"Dave told me to do it"

"Pontyclun Van Hire : for all your van hiring needs"

"Never forget Kevin Creehan, RIP"

* Jonathan Bowden must take the credit for that one.

I don't want any DOSBODS branded tat, lest it lead to the normies around me finding this website and knowing what goes on in my head.

I'm always more than happy however, to throw spunko a few quid to pay for the hosting and maintenance of this, if a gofundme or something like that could be set up to allow anonymous donations.

Edited by JoeDavola