• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
AQUAMAN

Go home then

To be even handed about this, I am well known in this part of the world to offer the same advice to Westerners who complain about expat life, usually because they are not making the cut.

Does that make me racist also?

A lot of money is sent overseas, by all sorts of people. 

If our country was a mate I would be telling them to sort themselves out, stop letting folk take the piss, batten down the hatches and concentrate on themselves and not everyone else. I'd tell them to just bump the debts or go bankrupt. I'd tell them to just tell everyone to fuck off. 

Fucking BBC too, no doubt other, oh fuck it...

3 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

To be even handed about this, I am well known in this part of the world to offer the same advice to Westerners who complain about expat life, usually because they are not making the cut.

Everyone is racist, and no one is racist.

Sides are : Globalists (boo, hiss) vs Nationalists (yay, woo hoo), only question is whether you are an Ethno Nationalist or a Civic Nationalist.

After that we can decide on what form the government should take.

30 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Seen many an expat who whinge incessantly about everything local (oh I really miss M&S/Tesco) or continuously preface everything with a tale about some other country that they perceived as being better (when we where in....).

Stop complaining or fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Captain Cavey said:

Seen many an expat who whinge incessantly about everything local (oh I really miss M&S/Tesco) or continuously preface everything with a tale about some other country that they perceived as being better (when we where in....).

No, that one is fair.  Getting decent socks in most parts of the world is a nightmare.

my heart bleeds for him im on 6 shifts next week thats 72 hours and no doubt half of it will be spent dealing with a 22 stone monster thats wants to kill me,because half of the imigrents i work with are from agencys and simply dont give a fk and run off yet are happy to report me if i aparently go over the top dealing with him.kunts....

Edited by stokiescum

4 hours ago, stokiescum said:

my heart bleeds for him im on 6 shifts next week thats 72 hours and no doubt half of it will be spent dealing with a 22 stone monster thats wants to kill me,because half of the imigrents i work with are from agencys and simply dont give a fk and run off yet are happy to report me if i aparently go over the top dealing with him.kunts....

I had a friend telling me about an incident with a bulgarian nurss.

She was working in a care home or something. A patient had a medical issue - nothing out of the ordinary.

But she just burst into tears and sat down. Patient died.

I have a feeling the nurse was winging it on someone elses qualifications.

6 hours ago, Captain Cavey said:

You've met some of my ex-colleagues then?

He doesn't actually say how much he earns.  12 hours x 6 days per week x minimum wage = 30k.  I doubt he earns this, because I doubt he's on 12 hours days each day (with day off a week).

But London is an expensive city to live in -- which is why I don't live there.  Because if I did I'd only moan about how little money I actually made after costs.

This is an amazing half a story.  There's other stuff going on that isn't being reported.  

Another story for which I give zero fucks. In fact, I wish him a good level of ill.  If it wasn’t for people like him flooding the labour market, them employers wouldn’t have been able to hold down wages as they have. We have all suffered because of the like of him. 

It’s a bit rich that he now complains that wages are not high enough. Take a good long look in the mirror mate, take a good long look. 

3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Another story for which I give zero fucks. In fact, I wish him a good level of ill.  If it wasn’t for people like him flooding the labour market, them employers wouldn’t have been able to hold down wages as they have. We have all suffered because of the like of him. 

It’s a bit rich that he now complains that wages are not high enough. Take a good long look in the mirror mate, take a good long look. 

Yep.  Though he is merely the human pawn of successive governments who have relentlessly encouraged the real terms decimation of wages (down by half since the early seventies) by flooding the labour market - first with women (not a go at women, I am pleased that careers are now open to them that they were not previously) and then when the maximum number of women were working by the mid 90s with mass immigration.

This driving down of the cost of labour has been accompanied by a similarly relentless driving up of one of the essential requirments of life - housing.

This is going to hurt first in low wage jobs where housing costs are high - cleaners in central London - but it is still going on and is going to hurt everyone else.

The insidious nature of this is why we're not seeing it.  And instead of whining that tube drivers get £50k a year we should pause to remember that all their wage has done is to be kept at the level of the early 70s by strong trade unions whilst the rest of us have seen our wages halve in real terms in that time; without their unions they would be on the pittance of £25k that will barely pay rent let alone buy a house.

It's not just that house prices have gone up; wages have gone down and nobody's noticed because it's been done so slowly.

7 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Yep.  Though he is merely the human pawn of successive governments who have relentlessly encouraged the real terms decimation of wages (down by half since the early seventies) by flooding the labour market - first with women (not a go at women, I am pleased that careers are now open to them that they were not previously) and then when the maximum number of women were working by the mid 90s with mass immigration.

This driving down of the cost of labour has been accompanied by a similarly relentless driving up of one of the essential requirments of life - housing.

This is going to hurt first in low wage jobs where housing costs are high - cleaners in central London - but it is still going on and is going to hurt everyone else.

The insidious nature of this is why we're not seeing it.  And instead of whining that tube drivers get £50k a year we should pause to remember that all their wage has done is to be kept at the level of the early 70s by strong trade unions whilst the rest of us have seen our wages halve in real terms in that time; without their unions they would be on the pittance of £25k that will barely pay rent let alone buy a house.

It's not just that house prices have gone up; wages have gone down and nobody's noticed because it's been done so slowly.

Well put Frank.  The old Marxist argument of reserve army of labour. The establishment will do anything, literally anything, to keep the cost of labour down, including completely ruining the country

5 minutes ago, One percent said:

Well put Frank.  The old Marxist argument of reserve army of labour. The establishment will do anything, literally anything, to keep the cost of labour down, including completely ruining the country

And yet people still vote for the establishment parties who have done this to them; thinking that they are acting in their best interests.  When in reality they are serving their corporate / lobbying donors such as Soros and that Superdry tosser by providing their industries with ever-cheaper labour.

8 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

And yet people still vote for the establishment parties who have done this to them; thinking that they are acting in their best interests.  When in reality they are serving their corporate / lobbying donors such as Soros and that Superdry tosser by providing their industries with ever-cheaper labour.

I read that the Superdry tosser uses the power of American style branding with the coolness of Japanese graphics to market garments produced in India by workers on 30p an hour.

Its all about using the cheapest possible labour to subsidise the cost of better quality materials and the marketting costs.

7 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

I read that the Superdry tosser uses the power of American style branding with the coolness of Japanese graphics to market garments produced in India by workers on 30p an hour.

Its all about using the cheapest possible labour to subsidise the cost of better quality materials and the marketting costs maximise profits 

FIFY :)