• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheBlueCat

Groped On A Plane

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/08/19/us/spirit-airlines-passenger-sexual-abuse/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Two thoughts on this:

1. What an absolute scum-bag, I hope he really does get life (which in the US can mean actual life).

2. How can anyone sleep so deeply in cattle-class (the woman said she slept against the window which implies it wasn’t business class) that being seriously groped doesn’t wake them up?!

21 minutes ago, SNACR said:

They should make this story into movie with Samuel L Jackson.

maybe,im not a big travler on planes but i cant beleive how scummy the british can behave on them.they treat the girls running the planes  like scum.i was stunned by how many think its normal to lob food everywhere and threaten the cabin staff.and think its normal behaviour

29 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

maybe,im not a big travler on planes but i cant beleive how scummy the british can behave on them.they treat the girls running the planes  like scum.i was stunned by how many think its normal to lob food everywhere and threaten the cabin staff.and think its normal behaviour

Used to be busses or trains going to blackpool or scabby.

Now its planes going to somewhere hotter and drier.

5 hours ago, spygirl said:

Anyhow this is states.

'The criminal complaint against Ramamoorthy did not specify his home country.'

Its India, in case you were wondering.

Yes but he lived in Britain for three quarters of a nano second so he is as British as anyone.

5 hours ago, spygirl said:

Used to be busses or trains going to blackpool or scabby.

Now its planes going to somewhere hotter and drier.

I flew out of Bristol airport a couple of years back, and there was a stag doo getting the same plane. The stag was in a dress with a dildo cellotaped to his hand. 

They were all in a right fucking state. It was just awful. I can't believe that they were allowed to get on the plane. 

Rather than clamping down on the actual bad behaviour, they'll use shit like this to get drinking banned on planes. All the wankers will just preload and behave just the same and we'll all have to deal with it sober.

:PissedOff:

For the record, i was on a stag do myself, and I'd wager that I'd had more to drink than they had, but I am neither a lightweight nor a twat. 

xD

Unwanted fingering shouldn't get you life.

I can only think of it in my terms -- but if a guy (or woman) started fingering my ass* on a flight I'd a) wake up and slug them, and b) I'd expect the punishment to be public humiliation (through the courts) plus a mild prison sentence (or even, frankly, suspended -- it's not nice, but it isn't the greatest of crimes**).

[* Arguably this is worse -- I'm not into 'that sort of thing' and it would be an 'unusual activity' for me (& might be some sort of psychological damage if I was very homophobic). But for a woman sexual penetration is 'normal', it is only the unwanted part that is the problem.  But I'll drop that for now and say that the two fingerings are equivalent]

[** Violent assault, sure.  Also if a minor was involved.  But non-violent and adults?  Not so sure life is proportional to the crime.]  

3 hours ago, dgul said:

Unwanted fingering shouldn't get you life.

I can only think of it in my terms -- but if a guy (or woman) started fingering my ass* on a flight I'd a) wake up and slug them, and b) I'd expect the punishment to be public humiliation (through the courts) plus a mild prison sentence (or even, frankly, suspended -- it's not nice, but it isn't the greatest of crimes**).

[* Arguably this is worse -- I'm not into 'that sort of thing' and it would be an 'unusual activity' for me (& might be some sort of psychological damage if I was very homophobic). But for a woman sexual penetration is 'normal', it is only the unwanted part that is the problem.  But I'll drop that for now and say that the two fingerings are equivalent]

[** Violent assault, sure.  Also if a minor was involved.  But non-violent and adults?  Not so sure life is proportional to the crime.]  

+1. Short term and/ or hefty fine +  deportation tops. Keep things in perspective.

15 hours ago, SNACR said:

And Harvey Weinstein could fund the film.

Or maybe not as his estranged wife will probably take him to the cleaners.

2. How can anyone sleep so deeply in cattle-class (the woman said she slept against the window which implies it wasn’t business class) that being seriously groped doesn’t wake them up?!

Couple of drinks and a sleeping tablet? 

16 hours ago, SNACR said:

Perverts on a Plane "I've had it with these motherfucking peverts on this motherfucking plane"

15 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

2. How can anyone sleep so deeply in cattle-class (the woman said she slept against the window which implies it wasn’t business class) that being seriously groped doesn’t wake them up?!

Couple of drinks and a sleeping tablet? 

Perverts on a Plane "I've had it with these motherfucking peverts on this motherfucking plane"

Suppose that can be the only way. Surely this would have come up in court though.

At least Bubba will take care of him now.

4 minutes ago, Banned said:

Suppose that can be the only way. Surely this would have come up in court though.

At least Bubba will take care of him now.

Would have thought so, although it would be hard to prove if she didn’t mention it herself - not that it’s any excuse for the scumbag groper. On the upside, as you say, he’ll be swapping a quick non-consensual fish and finger sandwich for the full on no-lube added grit experience administered by the “sisters”. Quite poetic really.