• Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
swiss_democracy_for_all

The Rape Gangs in the UK. All one ethnic origin?

I constantly see the rape gangs referred to on here as Muslim rape gangs.

However I was under the impression that they have all been Pakistanis or British of Pakistani origin, or 99% of them. Tragically it's unsayable in the MSM of course, but to me this is a Pakistani problem and not Muslim, maybe with a couple of Afghan's thrown in who may or may not be from the same tribe?  

They may have benefited from their Muslim status to avoid justice, it looks that way, at least. 

Nonetheless, I think it's wrong to refer to these rape gangs as Muslim rape gangs, which is a term that encompasses all Muslims including the likes of highly educated Iranians like @Kurt Barlow s wife, as far as I know they are/have been 99% Pakistani rape gangs.

Not quite so sure about the origin of the people who have tried to silence everyone on this subject and keep the issue as quiet as possible - some of them may be non-Pakistani Muslims, if that's the case then those people need to be jailed or deported as appropriate, as defending the indefensible on quasi-religious grounds threatens the  whole of UK culture, where everyone should be equal under the law.

Just MO. 

I agree that muslim is too all-encompassing, as you don't find shia muslims for one doing this,  but I think that aspects of sunni islam such as its treatment of women is a key factor and there have been non-Pakistani muslims involved who are nevertheless sunni muslims.

To describe them properly it would be Pakistani Sunni Muslim rape gangs with some fellow travellers joining in.

I don't think people do get the difference or know that whenever a mosque gets blown up or there is a massacre of msulims in Egypt, Afghanistan or Pakistan it is sunni muslims doing the killing and shia muslims being killed which must make it particularly galling for shias to be lumped in with the crims of sunni muslims when they are being killed by them.

I try to write sunni muslim rather than muslim each time because it is they that are the problem.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/10/84-grooming-gangs-asian-report/

13 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

However I was under the impression that they have all been Pakistanis or British of Pakistani origin, or 99% of them.

Only around 84% according to the Quilliam report.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/10/84-grooming-gangs-asian-report/

1 minute ago, ashestoashes said:

anyone find an article from non rapey muslims complaining about this ?

Tbh, this gets me as well. The Muslim community can protest against Israel etc but there's no real condemnation of terrorism. Yeah, not all Muslims are rapists. However virtually no Muslim goes out their way to condemn Muslim rape gangs.

In most white communities paedophiles are fair game for vigilante justice. There just doesn't seem that attitude in Islamic communities. 

Just now, Great Guy said:

Tbh, this gets me as well. The Muslim community can protest against Israel etc but there's no real condemnation of terrorism. Yeah, not all Muslims are rapists. However virtually no Muslim goes out their way to condemn Muslim rape gangs.

In most white communities paedophiles are fair game for vigilante justice. There just doesn't seem that attitude in Islamic communities. 

For an obvious reason: the founder of their faith was shagging twelve year olds and beheading people so it's tricky to criticise when his followers are merely imitating their prophet.

Islam is basically a religion founded by the medieval equivalent of Jimmy Savile.

6 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

anyone find an article from non rapey muslims complaining about this ?

Yeah that's a legitimate complaint, and damned stupid of them not to do so - similarly to the Islamic terror, to avoid being tarred with the same brush they should be shouting condemnation from the rooftops.

To be fair my understanding is that many terror attacks are foiled by Muslim insiders informing the security services, so there are people on the "right" side. It's the "community leaders" who should be shouting.

5 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

To be fair my understanding is that many terror attacks are foiled by Muslim insiders informing the security services, so there are people on the "right" side. It's the "community leaders" who should be shouting.

2 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

For an obvious reason: the founder of their faith was shagging twelve year olds and beheading people so it's tricky to criticise when his followers are merely imitating their prophet.

Islam is basically a religion founded by the medieval equivalent of Jimmy Savile.

Yes. But some of the followers have evolved since, others a lot less. Like Christianity had to evolve, fortunately in the UK it went soft and semi-secular. Or maybe not, perhaps we got too tolerant.

2 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Yes. But some of the followers have evolved since, others a lot less. Like Christianity had to evolve, fortunately in the UK it went soft and semi-secular. Or maybe not, perhaps we got too tolerant.

Yes.  Shias don't do these things any more than Hindus.

12 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I find 'age of consent' interesting. According tho the AgeOfConsent website shagging 12 year olds is one year older than allowed in Nigeria. Dfferent countries have ages of consent ranging from 11 (Nigeria) to 21 (Bahrain), and some have none where sex can only occur within marriage, which can be as young as 9 or 10: Afghanistan, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the UAE.

Edited by Hopeful

A counter-example doesn't make an argument and I'm not trying to be diversionary but the two that have happened in the west of England are:

Somali in Bristol

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/somali-gang-jailed-for-the-systematic-rape-and-abuse-of-vulnerab/

And Turkish in Yeovil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5044031/Somerset-authorities-missed-14-chances-stop-child-abuse.html

The only thing in common with the Pakistani rape gangs being sharing a religion that views non-muslim women as sub-human.

4 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

I find 'age of consent' interesting. According tho the AgeOfConsent website shagging 12 year olds is one year older than allowed in Nigeria. Dfferent countries have ages of consent ranging from 11 (Nigeria) to 21 (Bahrain), and some have none where sex can only occur within marriage, which can be as young as 9 or 10: Afghanistan, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and the UAE.

Following the prophet.

Some have been afghani and Somali in Oxford. Looked to me like some Romani joined in the action with the Peterborough gang. 

Some website collated all cases and found it was about 85% south asian muslim. I looked at the other 15%, and, where names were revealed, 14 of that 15% was also of non-white immigrant origin. 

Out of hundreds convicted, I think I saw one lone white British guy (perhaps a convert?)

But yeah...who could have predicted that bringing in hordes from countries where child marriage is either legal, or else unenforced and widespread anyway,  might result in this kind of depravity. If all the talent in the house of Commons couldnt spot it, who could?

EDIT: actually I think I counted 2 white British guys. But one looked like some drug addict completely out of it and I figured maybe the rozzers just collared him to make up the numbers....so they could say 'see, no racial element at all' 

Edited by PatronizingGit

14 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

Imam of peace puts it well

interesting comments on that tweet

Of the two kinds of muslims i've met the more fundamentalist ones (dress conservatively, big beards, dont own TVs) are by far the more pleasant. The moderates seem to be basically little more than brown pikey chavs who know they can get away with almost anything. Rude, loud, ostentatious, thuggish. If I had to have a moderate muslim or a fundamentalist as a neighbour, i'd choose the fundamentalist every time. 

Edited by PatronizingGit

12 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

don't have the stomach to read it, but all detailed in Easy Meat

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BLPTC1U/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

interesting comment about it starting with muslim gangs targeting sikh girls in birmingham in the 70's

This purportedly a newspaper cutting from Rotherham in 1975, illustrates what they were up against. The girl was the troublemaker, for selling herself for sex from age 13!

rotherham-newspaper-1975

It does appear to be predominantly Pakistani but Somalis feature quite highly also. Then you have Afghanis, Turks, Iraqis and others on a gang or on an individual basis.

The thing tying them all together is their religion and, in many respects, their culture because it is hard to define a difference between the two. Islam is everything - their entire reason for being. It is also a religion, as we all know, that promotes vile attitudes towards females and sees no problem in encouraging rape as a means of punishment and of spreading the religion.

I don't hear any mass calls within islam to stop the barbaric mentality towards women - i.e. it is unacceptable - let alone stopping the rape. The only muslim voices I heard calling for this are from ex-muslim men & women or, in very rare cases it seems, people like Tawhidi.

2 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

It does appear to be predominantly Pakistani but Somalis feature quite highly also. Then you have Afghanis, Turks, Iraqis and others on a gang or on an individual basis.

The thing tying them all together is their religion and, in many respects, their culture because it is hard to define a difference between the two. Islam is everything - their entire reason for being. It is also a religion, as we all know, that promotes vile attitudes towards females and sees no problem in encouraging rape as a means of punishment and of spreading the religion.

I don't hear any mass calls within islam to stop the barbaric mentality towards women - i.e. it is unacceptable - let alone stopping the rape. The only muslim voices I heard calling for this are from ex-muslim men & women or, in very rare cases it seems, people like Tawhidi.

There is some overlap I believe. I recall reading a study some years ago where Indian and Pakistani muslims in the UK were compared, and Indian muslims in their habits, even when they came from areas near Pakistan, where somewhere pretty much exactly between Indian Hindus and Pakistani Muslims in traits like ghettoization, cousin marriage, speaking English as home, wealth, educational achievement etc etc. 

As ive been told before, the Punjabi (more urbanized, qualified) muslims that live more in the south of England exhibit nowhere near the levels of backwardness of the rural/mountain/cave dweller Mirpuri/Kashmiri ones that afflict the North/Midlands. 

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

I constantly see the rape gangs referred to on here as Muslim rape gangs.

However I was under the impression that they have all been Pakistanis or British of Pakistani origin, or 99% of them. Tragically it's unsayable in the MSM of course, but to me this is a Pakistani problem and not Muslim, maybe with a couple of Afghan's thrown in who may or may not be from the same tribe?  

They may have benefited from their Muslim status to avoid justice, it looks that way, at least. 

Nonetheless, I think it's wrong to refer to these rape gangs as Muslim rape gangs, which is a term that encompasses all Muslims including the likes of highly educated Iranians like @Kurt Barlow s wife, as far as I know they are/have been 99% Pakistani rape gangs.

Not quite so sure about the origin of the people who have tried to silence everyone on this subject and keep the issue as quiet as possible - some of them may be non-Pakistani Muslims, if that's the case then those people need to be jailed or deported as appropriate, as defending the indefensible on quasi-religious grounds threatens the  whole of UK culture, where everyone should be equal under the law.

Just MO. 

The rape gangs do have the occasional Kurd or Persian. They even sometimes include the odd Sikh or Hindu and even a white person.  Perhaps we should celebrate their inclusivity? 

My Missus is keen to point out that in Iran these rape gangs would get the rope 

14 minutes ago, Panther said:

You seem to be forgetting Hezbollah, the ISIS of the 80s

Hezbollah were never in the same category as ISIS. 

They get fairly widespread support from the Christian communities in Lebanon for standing up to Israel / Sunni Islamists. 

59 minutes ago, ashestoashes said:

don't have the stomach to read it, but all detailed in Easy Meat

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BLPTC1U/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

interesting comment about it starting with muslim gangs targeting sikh girls in birmingham in the 70's

It is grim read.

I let my stepdaughter read the first chapter when she was 14 to arm her with knowledge. I was worried given that her dumbass mother had moved her into an area brimming with cultural enrichment to the extent that people who looked white were very much a minority. 9_9

46 minutes ago, PatronizingGit said:

This purportedly a newspaper cutting from Rotherham in 1975, illustrates what they were up against. The girl was the troublemaker, for selling herself for sex from age 13!

rotherham-newspaper-1975

Given the language it looks like was from the 70's FFS

"She knew she had done wrong and was very sorry" OMG! :(

Edited by JackieO

1 hour ago, Kurt Barlow said:

The rape gangs do have the occasional Kurd or Persian. They even sometimes include the odd Sikh or Hindu and even a white person.  Perhaps we should celebrate their inclusivity? 

My Missus is keen to point out that in Iran these rape gangs would get the rope 

Yeah and we like to think we're more civilised because they don't get the rope, instead just let out to do it again. >:(