• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Bossybabe

At our expense

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

The Times today - 75% of hospitals deny women the RIGHT to Caesareans

When did nature dictate Caesareans when women are too idle to push?  Who thought it was OK to allow women to choose Caesareans when they weren’t medically indicated?

OK , this is taking choice too far. I don’t blame hospitals denying elective Caesareans that are not medically indicated. I bet it costs about £10k per operation. Better spent on SICK patients. 😡

Rant over. 😬


Was on news yesterday. Makes me feel horrified people would opt for such a major slicing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, sarahbell said:


Was on news yesterday. Makes me feel horrified people would opt for such a major slicing.

Too daft to realise what a major op it is and how it may affect future pregnancies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, sarahbell said:


Was on news yesterday. Makes me feel horrified people would opt for such a major slicing.

We had one natural,  one emergency caesarean..  the wife reckons the natural birth was FAR better/easier than the caesarean.  

Oddly though we are one of the exceptions in this country..  in other countries caesarean is practically the norm now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Libspero said:

We had one natural,  one emergency caesarean..  the wife reckons the natural birth was FAR better/easier than the caesarean.  

Oddly though we are one of the exceptions in this country..  in other countries caesarean is practically the norm now.

In other countries, women pay for the service.

So not only are we becoming unable to fight germs through over cleanliness, but we’ll be unable to breed due to women’s inability to give birth. 🙄

Actually, I was born by Caesarean for excellent medical reasons. I narrowly avoided having one when I gave birth myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bossybabe said:

So not only are we becoming unable to fight germs through over cleanliness, but we’ll be unable to breed due to women’s inability to give birth.

A very interesting point..

I would be wife and childless without medical intervention,  but if that is a "bad gene" our offspring will be equally unable to procreate naturally. 

There is a similar trend with breast feeding..  many women claim they are unable to breastfeed any more.  Combine that with general infertility and hereditary disease and it seems barely likely the human race could survive a complete social collapse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eight said:

They went in through your chest instead?

Ot it burst out like something from a film with Sigourney Weaver in it.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Ot it burst out like something from a film with Sigourney Weaver in it.

Sorry, couldn't resist

Family tale - one of my grandmothers, who never received sex education back then, was of the understanding that the baby came out through your belly button.  She was very surprised in hospital at the birth of her first child.... :CryBaby:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sarahbell said:


Was on news yesterday. Makes me feel horrified people would opt for such a major slicing.

As an older single chap who dates women in their 40s typically, and therefore usually women who've had children, I find there's a certain advantage if they've had c-sections rather than natural births. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wherebee said:

Family tale - one of my grandmothers, who never received sex education back then, was of the understanding that the baby came out through your belly button.  She was very surprised in hospital at the birth of her first child.... :CryBaby:

Not sure whether I should admit this..

Aged about 27 at the time, myself and partner had a younger gay guy and his female friend round for dinner.

We, which is to say, the three gay guys, were engaged in conversation trying to work out which hole the baby came out of and indeed how many holes there were in total.

Thankfully we had an expert with us who could speak from personal experience and clarify the matter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Not sure whether I should admit this..

Aged about 27 at the time, myself and partner had a younger gay guy and his female friend round for dinner.

We, which is to say, the three gay guys, were engaged in conversation trying to work out which hole the baby came out of and indeed how many holes there were in total.

Thankfully we had an expert with us who could speak from personal experience and clarify the matter.

Worst porn movie plot EVEA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Not sure whether I should admit this..

Aged about 27 at the time, myself and partner had a younger gay guy and his female friend round for dinner.

We, which is to say, the three gay guys, were engaged in conversation trying to work out which hole the baby came out of and indeed how many holes there were in total.

Thankfully we had an expert with us who could speak from personal experience and clarify the matter.

It comes out through the foofoo. Unless I've been misinformed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Not sure whether I should admit this..

Aged about 27 at the time, myself and partner had a younger gay guy and his female friend round for dinner.

We, which is to say, the three gay guys, were engaged in conversation trying to work out which hole the baby came out of and indeed how many holes there were in total.

Thankfully we had an expert with us who could speak from personal experience and clarify the matter.

Never admit that again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DTMark said:

I think that was probably also the year in which I made my first sandwich.

Things must have moved quickly that year.

What exactly did you eat for a snack prior to making your first sarnie at 27? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, One percent said:

What exactly did you eat for a snack prior to making your first sarnie at 27? 

One of the lads at uni had to ring his mum to ask how much sugar he had in his tea,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wherebee said:

Cock.

That’s rude. 

Just now, sarahbell said:

One of the lads at uni had to ring his mum to ask how much sugar he had in his tea,

I had an apprentice who when asked to go and make the tea, had to also be given instructions. But, 27?  Ffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One percent said:

That’s funny

I had an apprentice who when asked to go and make the tea, had to also be given instructions. But, 27?  Ffs. 

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bossybabe said:

The Times today - 75% of hospitals deny women the RIGHT to Caesareans

When did nature dictate Caesareans when women are too idle to push?  Who thought it was OK to allow women to choose Caesareans when they weren’t medically indicated?

OK , this is taking choice too far. I don’t blame hospitals denying elective Caesareans that are not medically indicated. I bet it costs about £10k per operation. Better spent on SICK patients. 😡

Rant over. 😬

Astonishing entitlement.

... yeah, you're fucking entitled to have abdominal surgery necessitating: surgical theatre, surgical staff (surgeon/anaesthetist/scrub staff/theatre staff), instruments, then 6+ weeks of post-surgery recovery - all b/c you can't be fucking arsed.

Piss off or pay for it, just fuck the fuck off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JFK said:

Astonishing entitlement.

... yeah, you're fucking entitled to have abdominal surgery necessitating: surgical theatre, surgical staff (surgeon/anaesthetist/scrub staff/theatre staff), instruments, then 6+ weeks of post-surgery recovery - all b/c you can't be fucking arsed.

Piss off or pay for it, just fuck the fuck off.

 

I think they said it was only 600 quid dearer than a normal birth.

I don't see how. 
I had 3 drags on the gas and air and it ran out and there was not enough staff to go and swap the bottle for a fresh one.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, One percent said:

What exactly did you eat for a snack prior to making your first sarnie at 27? 

Sandwiches made by other people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.