• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

DTMark

Major T - Tell Me Why

Most of you will despise this song with a passion. Catchy happy hardcore from the 1990s. The tune isn't that special.

The video is something else. I used to have a copy of this on an old VHS tape that I sadly lost and I've been waiting for literally years for someone to find and upload it. It's so rare. And at long last..

What a video. I can actually feel myself getting really emotive watching it. It's just so incredibly cute and lovely.

Maybe it's just me..

6 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Most of you will despise this song with a passion. Catchy happy hardcore from the 1990s. The tune isn't that special.

The video is something else. I used to have a copy of this on an old VHS tape that I sadly lost and I've been waiting for literally years for someone to find and upload it. It's so rare. And at long last..

What a video. I can actually feel myself getting really emotive watching it. It's just so incredibly cute and lovely.

Maybe it's just me..

Each to their own mark, each to their own. It did leave me wondering what came first, the video or the music. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Each to their own mark, each to their own. It did leave me wondering what came first, the video or the music. 

Oddly, though, they do work together beautifully.

I'd guess the tune came first. It's not their best one. And it's like so many other things from that time period.

There were quite a few really good happy hardcore music videos from that period. That one stands out particularly for me. But back then videos for dance music, especially more obscure songs, were quite hard to come by and so if you had a decent one there was every chance you'd make it on to MTV and a Europe-wide audience.

4 minutes ago, DTMark said:

Oddly, though, they do work together beautifully.

I'd guess the tune came first. It's not their best one. And it's like so many other things from that time period.

There were quite a few really good happy hardcore music videos from that period. That one stands out particularly for me. But back then videos for dance music, especially more obscure songs, were quite hard to come by and so if you had a decent one there was every chance you'd make it on to MTV and a Europe-wide audience.

They do work together extremely well, which prompted my question about what came first. I can guess that as a dance music fan it would appeal.  I never did like nightclubs (did I ever tell you of my time in heaven?). But, it is hypnotic and a good beat.