• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

Paris is a Shithole

9 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I thought we had one already. A thread I mean.

Doesn't look like it, unfortunately PJW beat us to it.

Perhaps we should bag the other cities like Brussels before someone else does.

6 minutes ago, Alonso Quijano said:

That is awful.

I liked Paris.

Damn politicians.

In 1939 the Nazis waltzed into Paris but left it intact. Latterly the politicians have invited these African and Muslim hoards into the city and they are destroying it, its social fabric, and its economy. It is an invasion and national suicide.

Sadly this madness is being repeated across Europe.

The sooner Britain gets out of the eu the better. 

2016 wouldn't have been too soon.

Paris has always been a bit shit. I remember the first time I went there as a kid and asking my dad why the whole place stank of sewage. And they still had a lot of those revolting squat bogs back then too. 

6 hours ago, twocents said:

Thanks eu.  Thanks Merkel.

Paris has been degenerating for a long time. In the early 90s I really enjoyed it, but even then I knew a wee blonde lass, Kylie-ish type, who went back to London because she couldn’t stand the constant harassment she received from enrichers in the street and the Metro. Her boyfriend was sceptical, thought she was exaggerating, and was made to walk 20m behind her to watch. At that time it seemed to be restricted to wee blondes, haughty-looking dark haired French-looking types like my ex of the time didn’t get bothered. 

I've been to Paris twice; the most recent was about 4 years ago.

Every major tourist attraction had a large crowd of some 'enriching' culture, be it Africans, Romanians, or whatever, hanging around it either trying to sell you tat or scam you. As PJW said there was Africans tying those strings onto people's hands and then trying to get them to pay for it - basically they know that young white people who have been brainwashed by the left will go to ridiculous lengths to seem 'not racist', including paying 20 euro for a bit of string.

There was also Romanians doing the rounds running some scam where they tell you they've 'found a ring' or something.

And we were robbed by a youth who then threw our bag to a guy on a moped. Ended up at the police station but they did nowt. What could they do; they're obviously completely impotent if they'll let every tourist attraction in their town be overrun with third world thieves.

Now I think of it I don't know anyone in the last 5 years or so who has gone to Paris or has any plans to do so. Even the right on lefty types. They support multiculturalism but they still know to stay the fuck away from the places worst affected by it. 

6 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Happened in Trappes - 3 stabbed, 2 seriously wounded. One dead.

Attacker has been shot but apparently is alive.

Some reports say the islamist was shot dead by police. Others say he has been arrested.

Surprisingly, the So-Called BBC are carrying the story 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45281902

In 1993 I went to France on a school trip that included a day trip to Paris (and to the top of the Eiffel Tower). Even back then we were approached by African tat sellers.

Just now, UmBongo said:

In 1993 I went to France on a school trip that included a day trip to Paris (and to the top of the Eiffel Tower). Even back then we were approached by African tat sellers.

Late 90's I was in Paris on a business trip. Got a taxi through the centre of Paris and remember being shocked at what looked like several thousand African men stood or sat outside what looked like some govt building.

3 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

Your name would have blended in, and you could have sold a Citroen 1973 DS Prestige.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, UmBongo said:

4 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Late 90's I was in Paris on a business trip. Got a taxi through the centre of Paris and remember being shocked at what looked like several thousand African men stood or sat outside what looked like some govt building.

Most countries have historical immigration from their (even further back) historical empire.  The past few years have complicated things somewhat, but broadly the UK has had lots of immigration from the Indian sub-continent, while France has had lots of immigration from North Africa.  This probably explains much of the 'African' you're seeing in Paris.

[Not that it makes 'any difference' particularly, but just a bit of background]

Edited by dgul

2 minutes ago, dgul said:

Most countries have historical immigration from their (even further back) historical empire.  The past few years have complicated things somewhat, but broadly the UK has had lots of immigration from the Indian sub-continent, while France has had lots of immigration from North Africa.  This probably explains much of the 'African' you're seeing in Paris.

Correct. There were loads of African-origin types in Paris when I was there in the early 90s. Not well-integrated, but the atmosphere was generally unthreatening except in the really bad suburbs like La Corneuve. Had friends in Saint-Denis (a byword for shithole full of illegals and jihadists now)- it was fine. Now no-one goes to Saint-Denis unless they have to.

Now, I don't like going to Paris much at all, and if I do, I dress as badly as possible (I have a talent for this!) to avoid constant harassment by beggars (who IME are mostly pikeys of various origin including many white French) The African tat sellers leave me alone for some reason.

Shame - it's still a really beautiful city. They need a mayor like the zero-tolerance chap who cleaned up New York years back.