• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
MrPin

Advice to Stephen Hawkins

Recommended Posts

Rattling round in that fucking wheelchair did you no favours mate! I used to have a Norton, and a saw a black hole every night, and sometimes a pink one also!:Old:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

he's dead you know.

Yes I know. He seemed to have drawn a very short straw in the game of life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe that was his agreement before he was born. OK, you get to be ultra smart, famous, star in 'The Simpsons', 'Family Guy' and 'Star Trek'.... and hot famous actresses will sit their bottoms on your lap... but you get a really shit disease that gives you a really shit life apart from all the other stuff.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SNACR said:

So was that how he was made?

As a young scientist he accidentally shut himself in his Jeff Goldbum style FLY teleporter machine with the robot out of Short Circuit.

 

I suspect those film references will pass many of the younger DOSBODERS by. Just like when I mention my copper porn etchings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, MrPin said:

Yes I know. He seemed to have drawn a very short straw in the game of life.

Could have been a lot of worse he could have had the disease but no brain the size of a planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, SNACR said:

So was that how he was made?

As a young scientist he accidentally shut himself in his Jeff Goldbum style FLY teleporter machine with the robot out of Short Circuit.

lego-hawking-640.jpg

 

 

16 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I suspect those film references will pass many of the younger DOSBODERS by. Just like when I mention my copper porn etchings.

did they remake the 60s film the fly,good god i need to move with the times.maybe if we say there was an accident similar to the one that dr manhaten had in the intrinsic field subtractor they might get the gist,i hear comic based films are all the rage still waiting for the beano to be released

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

i watched the dandy the other day, wasnt what i was expecting.

was in full of gents with taches and wearing leather chapes with a funky 70s sound track?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

 

I suspect those film references will pass many of the younger DOSBODERS by. Just like when I mention my copper porn etchings.

They just have it so easy today.

If they want to see a woman, in a police uniform, with a truncheon shoved in her arse, a fully HD video's only a mouse click away there's no waiting around for someone to draw it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, stokiescum said:

was in full of gents with taches and wearing leather chapes with a funky 70s sound track?

yes, have you seen it? were you in it? It was rivetting, well, at least i assume thats what was holding the blokes together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SNACR said:

They just have it so easy today.

If they want to see a woman, in a police uniform, with a truncheon shoved in her arse, a fully HD video's only a mouse click away there's no waiting around for someone to draw it.

 

You been looking at my favourite again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

They just have it so easy today.

If they want to see a woman, in a police uniform, with a truncheon shoved in her arse, a fully HD video's only a mouse click away there's no waiting around for someone to draw it.

i cant seem to find that, do you have a direct link, for erm... educational purposes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

yes, have you seen it? were you in it? It was rivetting, well, at least i assume thats what was holding the blokes together.

no but my nurse claims he had fond memories of something like your describing though,i always prefered the term rake myself but its a word lost on most people,we do realy need to bring words like cad and bounder back into everyday use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leonardratso said:

i like mincing dandy.

have you met my nurse ? he buys 200 quid bottles of aftershave i nealy fell of my chair i thought an expensive one was about 40 quid...he goes up manchester a lot exploring deralict buildings he calls it cottaging i think.quite why you need to smell nice if your going to be climbing into boarded up buildings is behond me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

have you met my nurse ? he buys 200 quid bottles of aftershave i nealy fell of my chair i thought an expensive one was about 40 quid...he goes up manchester a lot exploring deralict buildings he calls it cottaging i think.quite why you need to smell nice if your going to be climbing into boarded up buildings is behond me

i buy 200 quid cars myself. Dont bother with insurance or tax (or even brakes).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, SNACR said:

They just have it so easy today.

If they want to see a woman, in a police uniform, with a truncheon shoved in her arse, a fully HD video's only a mouse click away there's no waiting around for someone to draw it.

Porn should be banned, it gives young people twisted ideas and unrealistic expectations of how long it takes for a plumber to come to your house.

Edited by Option5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, leonardratso said:

i buy 200 quid cars myself. Dont bother with insurance or tax (or even brakes).

around here they do insure there cars but they dont bother passing their tests,they take insurence out on a provisional so its not flagged up by the cameras on the police cars.we used to have compatitions who could drive the furtherest without useing brakes my record was from stoke to the martin meer site at blackpool its far more interesting than looking out for campervans

3 minutes ago, Option5 said:

Porn should be banned, it gives young people twisted ideas and unrealistic expectations of how long it takes for a plumber to come to your house.

particualy if you specify the plumber must have a tache,very rare things now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

2 hours ago, MrPin said:

Rattling round in that fucking wheelchair did you no favours mate! I used to have a Norton, and a saw a black hole every night, and sometimes a pink one also!:Old:

did you ride your Norton commando ?

Edited by ashestoashes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.