• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
TheBlueCat

SJWs Eat Their Young

I think we will see a huge exodus of male politicians going forward globally in the Western World. Post-Social media world, the male politician is extinct.

You heard it here first.

We'll be going back to the our basic roles, back in the stoneage, the caveman era. 

The female will be in the office, in government, as civilisation's administrators.

The male will go back out to world in hunting and gathering.

So much for equality and diversity in the workplace!

8 minutes ago, stokiescum said:

didnt one of the prime movers on the me2 campeighn recently get fined 330,000 dollars for fucking a 17 year old in california when she was in her 30s lol.

Paid him off to keep quiet. I assume the criminal case will come next and be somewhat harder to side step.

Just now, 201p said:

We'll be going back to the our basic roles, back in the stoneage, the caveman era. 

The female will be in the office, in government, as civilisation's administrators.

The male will go back out to world in hunting and gathering.

So much for equality and diversity in the workplace!

Fine by me, I fucking hate sitting in an office all day!

6 hours ago, 201p said:

I think we will see a huge exodus of male politicians going forward globally in the Western World. Post-Social media world, the male politician is extinct.

You heard it here first.

Doubt it. We'll just see an Islamic takeover sooner rather than later. 

3 hours ago, DocH said:

Always thought there was something a bit fishy about Salmond...

If the OMG LABOUR HATES THE JEW nonsense doesnt work, I imagine there will be a host of sexual assualt allegations against Corbyn, McDonnell and their followers.

Following exactly how its gone down in the US with Trump. First they try bogging them down with spurious, vague claims of racism. Then, when that fails to turn public opinion, given most the public have a certain fatigue now about this nonsense, it'll be bog them down with the sex stuff.

Am I alone in not caring what mistakes someone has committed in the past?

It's what they're doing now and planning to do in the future that concerns me. 

1 minute ago, Melchett said:

Yes and no....  one or two minor indiscretions, fine. We've all, as youfs, kicked a condom machine of the wall and scarpered with a pocket full of stolen johnnies. Or something like that.

A repeated and long standing pattern of misdemeanour and no evidence or having changed their ways, no, it is important, because this is then clearly indicative of what they are likely to do going forwards, more so than any words. If I may quote Phil Lynott, Dont Believe a Word, Because Words Can Tell Lies.

Major misdemeanours in someone who seeks power, espeically power over me, I do want to know about, so I can form a view on a case by case basis. It doesnt necessarily exclude them from, say getting my vote, but I want to know.

Always gets me what kind of clown would enter into a business relationship with someone like Grant Bovey. 

Not exactly a big secret that he always ends up shafting someone, is it?

Quite a few prominent leftists are wrong'uns I've noticed in their private lives. Perpetual focus on things like same sex toilets, tranny rights, advocating pedophilia , must be quite taxing mentally.  Charlie Chaplin used to throw pies at women he had just shagged, or something.

19 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Quite a few prominent leftists are wrong'uns I've noticed in their private lives. Perpetual focus on things like same sex toilets, tranny rights, advocating pedophilia , must be quite taxing mentally.  Charlie Chaplin used to throw pies at women he had just shagged, or something.

Dong look at me, my exes and unsupported kids! Look at the starving children in Africa!! Thats where the injustice is! Bastard tories, amazon starbucks not paying tax.... of course my personal tax limitation at the So-Called BBC is all legit,

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, TheBlueCat said:

I assume the criminal case will come next and be somewhat harder to side step.

Only if she's a Trump supporter.

Edited by snaga

Having actually read the story, I find this as being very strange. My theory is that he doesn’t want to be outed as being gay, and he might have a lot more skeletons in the closet so to speak.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, spygirl said:

Is salom an sjw?

I just thought he was a smug cunt rather than an sjw cunt.

Fair point, but he hangs around with and takes the votes of SJWs (or did rather) so I think it's reasonable to call him one. 

Edited by TheBlueCat

9 hours ago, PatronizingGit said:

If I may quote Phil Lynott, Dont Believe a Word, Because Words Can Tell Lies

What of my favourite lyrics is from that song.

Don't believe me if I tell you
Especially if I tell you

Not sure if this has been reported else where on the site. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/coventry-captive-girl-attic-torture-den-david-challenor-coventry-a8502991.html

Turns out this disgusting person, former member of the Green Party, has close links to someone involved in campaigning for the proposed self-ID laws. The law which would give any man the right to become a 'woman' by signing a paper thereby gaining access to areas normally reserved for women and children.

I wonder what his motivation for backing this legislation was...