DOSBODS
  • Welcome to DOSBODS

DOSBODS is free of any advertising.

Ads are annoying, and - increasingly - advertising companies limit free speech online. DOSBODS Forums are completely free to use. Please create a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

IGNORED

Yours for just £1.3 million pounds (plus stamp duty)

Sugarlips

Chewing Grass

Thats one thing about Australians they make Brits look well dressed and that is saying something.

2_h14hzw.jpg

As for the lucky winner Rob West the Realtor is over the moon with the result and Rob thinks there is a Dollar to be made, at least.

3_h14hun.jpg

leonardratso

every time i read crazy arsed aussie stuff like this, im always reminded of that guy pearce (pierce?) film 'the rover', have a look for it, its not bad, but its set in a fincancially colapsed world in  australia. NB. i wont spoil it for you if you want to see it, but real estate is not its main theme.

sancho panza
4 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

Thats one thing about Australians they make Brits look well dressed and that is saying something.

2_h14hzw.jpg

As for the lucky winner Rob West the Realtor is over the moon with the result and Rob thinks there is a Dollar to be made, at least.

Take away the two children being carried and the average age is circa 55-60.

The fact it sold for 200k in 1991 suggests that it isn't as bubblicious as London or the wider UK even... Houses that sold for 200k in 1991 in London are selling for way more now.  

5 hours ago, spunko2010 said:

The fact it sold for 200k in 1991 suggests that it isn't as bubblicious as London or the wider UK even... Houses that sold for 200k in 1991 in London are selling for way more now.  

Much as i love Sydney, its not the city of London.

It doesnt look like its had any work done on it since 1891 so that might be ahem, holding back its potential value?!

Archived