• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

There really are some sick people out there

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6098055/Mother-secret-lover-planned-sexual-abuse-baby-son-young-daughter-jailed.html

A depraved mother and her lover have been jailed for almost 50 years after they 'meticulously planned' to rape her baby son and young daughter.

The pair carried out 'systematic' sexual abuse on the two youngsters over a period of four months and planned their twisted crimes over a series of 12,400 WhatsApp messages between each other.

It was heard the couple in their 30s escalated the abuse, with the mother 'force feeding' her then-five-year-old daughter with a sleeping tablet so it could be carried out. 

The horrifying abuse was uncovered when the mother's disgusted partner - who was not involved - spotted the messages on her phone, the court heard.

Prosecutor Simon Jones told the court police discovered sickening indecent photographs after they were called by the mother's other half.

It was heard the images were the 'worst' an experienced child abuse investigator who led the case had ever seen.

3 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

So the mother has a partner and a lover?

The world is full of seriously fucked up people. I am increasingly leaning towards most humans being shites of some degree.

My reading of it was that the lover was secret and the partner knew nothing of it. Luckily the partner came across the WhatsApp discussion on her phone. Clearly did not trust her 

There are times like this when I wonder if medieval punishments are called for. These are sick individuals who can only be deterred by the prospect of a world of pain. 

Where is the father of the children in question, or are we not allowed ask such a question in this enlightened age?

5 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

There are times like this when I wonder if medieval punishments are called for. These are sick individuals who can only be deterred by the prospect of a world of pain. 

Where is the father of the children in question, or are we not allowed ask such a question in this enlightened age?

Poor bugger seemed to be oblivious of it all. Secret lover.... 

2 minutes ago, Horrified Onlooker said:

Punishments and consequences only work for 'normal' people capable of rational thought. I believe that people who commit such crimes are not normal, the human brain is complex and it stands to reason that some people are just wired up wrong.

In the USA they have the ultimate penalty, the death penalty, yet murder/rape etc still happens.

For normal people, these sort of crimes are abhorrent, because we are 'normal' we find them replusive and horrible. Obviously, others don't think the same way.

So do we go minority report and lock people up on the basis that they may commit a crime in the future?

I don't have the answer, but do believe that harsher penalties are not always the answer.

2 minutes ago, null; said:

Punishments and consequences only work for 'normal' people capable of rational thought. I believe that people who commit such crimes are not normal, the human brain is complex and it stands to reason that some people are just wired up wrong.

In the USA they have the ultimate penalty, the death penalty, yet murder/rape etc still happens.

For normal people, these sort of crimes are abhorrent, because we are 'normal' we find them replusive and horrible. Obviously, others don't think the same way.

So do we go minority report and lock people up on the basis that they may commit a crime in the future?

I don't have the answer, but do believe that harsher penalties are not always the answer.

Depends what you see as the purpose of penalties. I see them in the main as putting people who would do others harm where they cannot. Thus, people like this, there should be either capital punishment or they throw away the key. I would not trust them to be let loose in civilised society again. 

That goes for a lot who are subsequently released. 

1 minute ago, One percent said:

Depends what you see as the purpose of penalties. I see them in the main as putting people who would do others harm where they cannot. Thus, people like this, there should be either capital punishment or they throw away the key. I would not trust them to be let loose in civilised society again. 

That goes for a lot who are subsequently released. 

Yes, I agree there are two aspects, the punishment which is a deterrent and the removal of people from society so that they can not harm others.

It's like the idea that some people are locked up and only released when they are too old and frail to be able to harm anyone.

1 minute ago, null; said:

Yes, I agree there are two aspects, the punishment which is a deterrent and the removal of people from society so that they can not harm others.

It's like the idea that some people are locked up and only released when they are too old and frail to be able to harm anyone.

I think the evidence shows that prison as it is currently organised is very poor at rehabilitation. Then there are those who cannot be rehabilitated due to the depravity and heinous nature of their crimes. 

We don't know what community the offenders might come from because they won't publish the details but apparently there's a bloke from Luton who is dedicated to fighting against that sort of behaviour (I believe it's fair to say he's effectively fighting it in any community) and he ended up in prison for his efforts.

3 minutes ago, twocents said:

We don't know what community the offenders might come from because they won't publish the details but apparently there's a bloke from Luton who is dedicated to fighting against that sort of behaviour (I believe it's fair to say he's effectively fighting it in any community) and he ended up in prison for his efforts.

Surely he should be lauded for his efforts and given any and all support required. No?  

28 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Can't begin to think how that father now picks up the pieces of the lives of his kids. Or how ghey wi be affected in years to come. Stuff like this makes me lose faith in some divine justice or better existence.

There must be a father somewhere, but there isn't a father mentioned in the article AFAICT. It just says the mother's partner found the WhatsApp messages.

1 minute ago, Hopeful said:

There must be a father somewhere, but there isn't a father mentioned in the article AFAICT. It just says the mother's partner found the WhatsApp messages.

I’m joining the dots and thinking that the partner is also the father. Good spot though as they don’t actually say this, just leave us to jump to conclusions. 

11 minutes ago, One percent said:

I think the evidence shows that prison as it is currently organised is very poor at rehabilitation. Then there are those who cannot be rehabilitated due to the depravity and heinous nature of their crimes. 

For some prison is just a training ground. Rehabilitation - makes me think of shawshank redemption, great film.

1 minute ago, Sgt Hartman said:

WT actual F?

Dragged out into a field.

Made to dig a hole.

*bang*

Job done. The world is instantaneously a better place.

My view too but then I feel like I’m joining the hang ‘em and flog ‘em brigade.  o.O

To go a bit off topic. 

They had a number of charges between them they were jointly found guilty of.

Aside from that she had 16 charges she was convicted of.

He had 7 other chargesbhe was convicted of. 

All of them fucking sick. 5 of her additional charges were actual sexual assaults. His additional charges were taking pictures of it. 

She - the child's mother gets 23 years.

He - gets 25.

She can get out 50% of the way through her sentence.

He has to do at least 67% of his sentence.

What the actual fuck ?!:o

22 minutes ago, eight said:

Sounds a bit like Ian Watkins. Whose proclivities were of course completely unknown to his girlfriend Fearne Cotton.

I always thought she knew more than she let on. Maybe not about what he was eventually convicted of but she would certainly have known he was a proper fucking wrong 'un.

Never looked at her the same since.