• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Great Guy

Alex Salmond

Lol, he's being investigated for being a sex pest. 

I'm Scottish and against independence. So this is like internet gold for me. It's brill watching the SNP discuss having an alleged sex pest as an ex leader. 

1 minute ago, Great Guy said:

I'm Scottish and against independence. So this is like internet gold for me. It's brill watching the SNP discuss having an alleged sex pest as an ex leader. 

I laughed, out loud. xD

23 minutes ago, Great Guy said:

What I really want to know is whether Nickerless Stergene shagged herself to the top of The Party by looking after its former leader, if you know what I mean.

Up the Nat's, or was it up Nat...

10 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

What I really want to know is whether Nickerless Stergene shagged herself to the top of The Party by looking after its former leader, if you know what I mean.

Up the Nat's, or was it up Nat...

How is that humanely possible?

21 hours ago, Dave Bloke said:

he's a wee smug bawbag but he should have the right to defend himself like any other person

Nah, he has a long history of totally ignoring the law when he thinks it will serve his political ends. He deserves a full on trial by media as far as I’m concerned. Also note that his chosen form of defence was to go on the attack and start suing people, this would likely never have come out otherwise.

51 minutes ago, SillyBilly said:

Innocent until proven guilty of course but it does feel a little bit like poetic justice when the policies of the "progressives" come back to bite the hand that fed them. As we know it will never stop and nobody will be safe. Either way I see this as a win. Alex Salmond is either the victim of a falsified or severely exaggerated act enabled by the sort of culture his party and others have created or he is guilty of double standards; being a dirty sex pest while preaching the virtuousness of his clan compared to the disgusting Trump types of the world...

i sense a possable ME TO moment.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, TheBlueCat said:

Nah, he has a long history of totally ignoring the law when he thinks it will serve his political ends. He deserves a full on trial by media as far as I’m concerned. Also note that his chosen form of defence was to go on the attack and start suing people, this would likely never have come out otherwise.

didnt do the mccans much harm,the papers treat them like gods the general population conciders them scum at best ,all we do know is if they had been working class both would be in prison for child neglect at the very least.they sued every fucker .

Edited by stokiescum

24 minutes ago, M S E Refugee said:

image.jpeg.42d16dfca2a5cab36181fda9de93db77.jpeg

Salmond has nothing in common with Trump as he seems to prefer to grab them by the Boobies.

Where is that from ? 

She probably just looks very similar but I'm sure I know her. :ph34r:

He's just resigned from SNP apparently from a notification that I just had from The Guardian, can't see any details on their site though at moment.

16 minutes ago, Dipsy said:

He's just resigned from SNP apparently from a notification that I just had from The Guardian, can't see any details on their site though at moment.

Whilst I don't like him if he's had to resign from the party to which he has devoted his life even before an inquiry has started that's really unfair.

Or as the SJWs have it: It's not ok.

9 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Whilst I don't like him if he's had to resign from the party to which he has devoted his life even before an inquiry has started that's really unfair.

Or as the SJWs have it: It's not ok.

It eats itself.

Lots of these politicians who have sat back and smiled whilst SJW's have thrived on social media and in political parties are going to find that they get turned on eventually.