• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Fischer

PM to promise Africa investment boost

In the UK, patriotism isnt the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Beneficient world leader / telling the darkies how to be succesful is the last refuge of a lame duck dickhead PM.

Blair n ME

Brown n 3rd world debt developmnt.

Now May and South Africa.

Ive looked at sub saharah africa long.

My solution is nuke bomb the troublesome bits.

Then back the following charities:

OxPill

OxVasec

13 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Right.

So the week after the SA government announces that is going through start forcibly taking land from white farmers (I am sure that there are also black farmers, but they get to keep their land and that's not at all racist is it) Treason May pops up as Lady Bountiful to promise to give them loads of money.

Stupidity incarnate.

...and of course she's got nothing important going on at home 9_9

Posted (edited)

When she refers to investment it'll be something her banker chums will be deeply involved in. 

They can dance and sing as much as they like but I doubt if the people of Africa will see much if any of it.   

For sure the average British person won't even get a sniff of a benefit from it and in time will end up having to pay off the associated bad debts.

Edited by twocents

3 hours ago, spygirl said:

In the UK, patriotism isnt the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Beneficient world leader / telling the darkies how to be succesful is the last refuge of a lame duck dickhead PM.

Blair n ME

Brown n 3rd world debt developmnt.

Now May and South Africa.

Ive looked at sub saharah africa long.

My solution is nuke bomb the troublesome bits.

Then back the following charities:

OxPill

OxVasec

Ermm... Isn't that your solution to all the worlds shit holes including the Middle East. One trick pony springs to mind - however as this hasn't been tried (yet) we don't know whether or not it'd work. 

Spygirl for PM even if he/we all go down in flames.

1 minute ago, longtomsilver said:

Ermm... Isn't that your solution to all the worlds shit holes including the Middle East. One trick pony springs to mind - however as this hasn't been tried (yet) we don't know whether or not it'd work. 

Spygirl for PM even if he/we all go down in flames.

Itll work.

Or well have to deal with loads of mutated 3rd worlders with superpowers.

To be honest, after sitting thru engaging with with poor foreigners and inviting thrm over to, err, sign on theres a lot to be said for Bomber Harriss' social policy.

They have been doing African 'investment' on and off since the 1950s but  Africans themselves don't think and work like Westeners so it ends up as a dead duck and bad debt.

Let the chinese find out what happens.

17 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

They have been doing African 'investment' on and off since the 1950s but  Africans themselves don't think and work like Westeners so it ends up as a dead duck and bad debt.

Let the chinese find out what happens.

Nah. Youve got it wrong.

Let the Africans find out what happens when they try and scam Chinese.

No millineum debt relief, no made up colonial gult, no church reviewing fairness, no law, no legal recourse.

Posted (edited)

The UK is the laughing stock of the western world. I mean it must be. At least America has Trump.

It's funny that things like this make me even more determined not to pay a single penny more to the government than I have to.

I saw an apartment that I really liked the other day - it was expensive but I could have afforded it; 1700 square feet so really big. But then I did the sums - the rates bill (our council tax) was 2400 a year. That's 5 months of rent in my current flat, and I don't pay rates as a renter. Fuck giving the council 2400 a year to collect my bins. Excessive tax stifles ambition in every way.

Edited by JoeDavola

24 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

The UK is the laughing stock of the western world. I mean it must be. At least America has Trump.

It's funny that things like this make me even more determined not to pay a single penny more to the government than I have to.

I saw an apartment that I really liked the other day - it was expensive but I could have afforded it; 1700 square feet so really big. But then I did the sums - the rates bill (our council tax) was 2400 a year. That's 5 months of rent in my current flat, and I don't pay rates as a renter. Fuck giving the council 2400 a year to collect my bins. Excessive tax stifles ambition in every way.

When I was renting in the UK (england) 6 years ago, I had to pay council tax. Have things changed or is this different in NI? 

36 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

If this makes you angry then why not join the Tory party for £2 a month so you can oust the old sagged-tits hag in a few months time.

We could do guilt off-setting by joining the Labour party at the same time and strategically voting there as well.

5th columists in their very midst.

35 minutes ago, mattydread said:

When I was renting in the UK (england) 6 years ago, I had to pay council tax. Have things changed or is this different in NI? 

Different in NI. Nobody I know who rents has to pay rates - the landlord pays them.

30 minutes ago, JoeDavola said:

Different in NI. Nobody I know who rents has to pay rates - the landlord pays them.

Thanks for that. So it really is the English that gets royally fucked over by Gov. Do you get free university like the jocks? 

If the landlord pays for them, surely they just tack the rates onto the rent and give you an inclusive price? 

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Admiral Pepe said:

If the landlord pays for them, surely they just tack the rates onto the rent and give you an inclusive price? 

Aye well it's priced into the rent, but it can eat up a big chunk of their profit.

19 minutes ago, mattydread said:

Thanks for that. So it really is the English that gets royally fucked over by Gov. Do you get free university like the jocks? 

No we do pay for Uni.

Edited by JoeDavola