• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

The Netherlands is fucked thread

12 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

And the UNGA deals with matters of Islamic blasphemy does it?

Chinny.

In that case Holland should counterclaim against Pakistan for harbouring one of the worlds most notorious terrorists for ten years.

Alternatively Holland could simply tell Imran to fuck off and sort the fetid bunghole he is currently overseeing into some kind of civilised order as his job description requires (but has clearly never demanded).

I asked Mrs B if they are jumping up down in Iran about Draw Mohammed week. 

Her reply. Nope - 99.9% of Iranians couldn't give a fuck. Maybe one the Ayatollahs will have something to say and then some his sheep will make a fuss. 

9 minutes ago, Sgt Hartman said:

And the UNGA deals with matters of Islamic blasphemy does it?

Chinny.

In that case Holland should counterclaim against Pakistan for harbouring one of the worlds most notorious terrorists for ten years.

Alternatively Holland could simply tell Imran to fuck off and sort the fetid bunghole he is currently overseeing into some kind of civilised order as his job description requires (but has clearly never demanded).

They've been trying to get international agreement on a blasphemy law for decades. The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has 57 member states wielding enormous power over the UN. They'll probably get their blasphemy law if Macron, May and Merkel have any say about it.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, whitevanman said:

They've been trying to get international agreement on a blasphemy law for decades. The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation has 57 member states wielding enormous power over the UN. They'll probably get their blasphemy law if Macron, May and Merkel have any say about it.

The fact that it's being going for decades gives me hope that such a law will never see the light of day.

Scary prospect otherwise.

Edited by Sgt Hartman

15 minutes ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Isn't the fact that this caricature competition is able to happen in the Netherlands a sign that the Netherlands ISN'T fucked? 

The The Netherlands isn't quite as fucked as Germany or France thread?

18 minutes ago, Stunley Andwin said:

The The Netherlands isn't quite as fucked as Germany or France thread?

Or the UK.

Try holding a draw the paedophile terrorist competition in Londonstan.

Go on just fucking try. xD

1 hour ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Isn't the fact that this caricature competition is able to happen in the Netherlands a sign that the Netherlands ISN'T fucked? 

Is it not being held inside a secure room within a very secure building, for fear of lethal attack?

Sounds pretty fucked to me.

9 hours ago, leonardratso said:

tbh i cant see the point of the exhibit, cant see any draw xxxx exhibit garnering much interest, except to rile

xxxx insert your religious nutsack of choice

I presume that's the point of it.  Show just what a moronic set of dickheads xxxx supporters are when they threaten to kill or maim people for drawing something

41 minutes ago, sukuinage said:

I presume that's the point of it.  Show just what a moronic set of dickheads xxxx supporters are when they threaten to kill or maim people for drawing something

i suppose so, but then if we dont already know that then we are in dire straits when it comes to just even knowledge and experience, never mind intelligence.

13 hours ago, Lone Lurker said:

Is it not being held inside a secure room within a very secure building, for fear of lethal attack?

Sounds pretty fucked to me.

Still means that there are people willing to resist and make their point, and that the establishment in the country will at least allow it to happen. So not great, but better than almost all other EU countries. Poland or Hungary might allow it, can't think of any others.