• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

spunko

Should there be a "XXXX Is Fucked" subforum?

Should there be a "XXXX Is Fucked" subforum?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a "XXXX Is Fucked" sub-forum?

A new poll has arrived. :Jumping:

I am wondering if it's worth moving all of these to their own sub-forum of Off Topic, or not. I expect some of them may grow quite large, and it'll be easier to find them if they are all in one place.

Apologies if the title made you think opening this thread was a risky click. xD

100% for no so far (just my vote!)

No for me but this is because, as I have previously noted, I dislike multiple subforums because I, and it can't just be me, tend to miss interesting topics if they're not in the forum that you primarily visit which is going to be the OT forum for most people.

Just now, Frank Hovis said:

No for me but this is because, as I have previously noted, I dislike multiple subforums because I, and it can't just be me, tend to miss interesting topics if they're not in the forum that you primarily visit which is going to be the OT forum for most people.

I’m with Frank on this as I think there are a good few posters who only stick to one forum set.  I see them all as I just hit the unread button but I don’t think a lot do. 

52 minutes ago, One percent said:

I’m with Frank on this as I think there are a good few posters who only stick to one forum set.  I see them all as I just hit the unread button but I don’t think a lot do. 

I hadn't spotted the "Unread" button; that's handy cheers.

Though as it effectively turns the whole lot into one big forum then why not just have one big forum?

A no from me - I understand the rationale but at the moment there isn't a large enough number of topics to need to split things up.

I guess it becomes an issue if off topic has nothing but 'X is fucked' topics; which would be rather depressing!

57 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

I hadn't spotted the "Unread" button; that's handy cheers.

Though as it effectively turns the whole lot into one big forum then why not just have one big forum?

xD see!  I don’t think many have. It’s brilliant to just filter threads you haven’t read. 

1 hour ago, Cunning Plan said:

Fuck. I thought you were setting up a special subforum where people could boast about getting a shag.

Bit mean to @JoeDavolaand @Turned Out Nice Again

(And some of of us married folk as well)

Might as well just set up an XYY and Stokie group chat.

I actually skim-read the title as Should there be a "XYY Is Fucked" subforum?

No to both the original and especially this idea, he might post pictures.:Sick1:

3 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I voted YES but then I read @Frank Hovis post and realised that I share the same views. So my YES is really a NO.

25 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I voted YES but then I read @Frank Hovis post and realised that I share the same views. So my YES is really a NO.

Right then Vicky

landscape-1446671553-tv-matt-lucas-vicky

I voted no, I think those threads are a bit defeatist, I hope with time they will become less so as more nations rise up as they have in that place in Germany who's name escapes me- Meznitz or something....

47 minutes ago, snaga said:

do we have a UK is fucked thread? or is that implied by all the other threads?

I'll let some other cunt set up a 'England is Fucked' thread. Init.

11 hours ago, Frank Hovis said:

I voted yes, but @Frank Hovis has a point.

11 hours ago, One percent said:

I'll try this, and see what what my rep/post count gets to. :D

15 hours ago, unregistered_guest said:

So, we'll have to have a second poll then, to make sure we get the correct answer?

[Waves EU flag in an Iranian TrollBot sort of fashion]

It's 50 50 exactly now. Not even the EU would know how to handle that result . :D

5 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

It's 50 50 exactly now. Not even the EU would know how to handle that result . :D

Just piss about for a couple of years. Dance (badly and like a bot) with the natives in Africa for a bit of a distraction and hope we all forget about it. 

10 minutes ago, spunko2010 said:

Not any more. For the first time ever I feel like my vote has counted.

Best you close it now.

I voted "yes", but because the result is so close I demand a rerun - a 'Peoples Poll' to achieve the proper result. The "nomoaners" are all racists who lied to the Dosbod community throughout the campaign. I also strongly suspect Russian involvement on this thread through use of antisocial media. Oh, and did I say that they are all racists.