• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
One percent

A bit of a bummer this one

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6108479/British-mother-three-29-dies-3-000-bum-lift-Turkish-cosmetic-surgery-clinic.html

A British mother-of-three has died after getting a ‘bottom lift’ at a Turkish clinic made popular by reality TV stars.

Leah Cambridge, 29, from Leeds collapsed shortly after the £3,000 operation that aimed to lift and increase the size of her bottom began at the Elite Aftercare Clinic in Izmir.

It is thought the mother of three died on the operating table at the celebrity clinic favoured by the cast of The Only Way Is Essex.

why, oh why, would you want to do this t9 yourself?  And in a foreign country?  The NHS is bad enough but turkey?  The we have the following:

Today her partner Scott Franks said she decided to have the surgery because she was paranoid about her stomach after having children.

He said: 'Leah was paranoid that she had excess weight from having three kids round her stomach.

seems like she can’t tell her arse from her elbow  bum 

It's sad for three children to be left motherless in this way.

Desite Erdogan's best efforts to drag them back to the stone age Turkey has some very modern institutions and facilities; I had a long chat with a married pair of Turkish academics a couple of years ago on a boat trip off Turkey, mainly their telling me about their university (known as "snow university" because it was up in the mountains) which I found very interesting and was happy to listen to.  It sounded very similar to a British one which makes me think that they would be training up some good doctors as well.

It's not like she's gone to Somalia to have it carried out on the cheap.

The general advice would of course be to avoid all unecessary surgery but if she was devastated and depressed because of the state of her bum then maybe it qualified as necessary,

45 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

It's sad for three children to be left motherless in this way.

Desite Erdogan's best efforts to drag them back to the stone age Turkey has some very modern institutions and facilities; I had a long chat with a married pair of Turkish academics a couple of years ago on a boat trip off Turkey, mainly their telling me about their university (known as "snow university" because it was up in the mountains) which I found very interesting and was happy to listen to.  It sounded very similar to a British one which makes me think that they would be training up some good doctors as well.

It's not like she's gone to Somalia to have it carried out on the cheap.

The general advice would of course be to avoid all unecessary surgery but if she was devastated and depressed because of the state of her bum then maybe it qualified as necessary,

As it happens actually been in a Turkish hospital, albeit private one in a pretty affluent area. Never seen a waiting room like it, sunken fish pond and general decorative order andclhanliness seemed excellent, treatment very efficient and quick too. This was 30 years ago nearly.

Word direct from friends is that school education standards are going into reverse.

Just now, Cosmic Apple said:

She should have got her self a push bike, great for the arse and would do something about the tummy...

Few want to put the effort in required. Why spend years crafting and sculpting an arse when you can put a few thousand on the credit card and get some implants. Shortcuts may seem profitable and fruitfall in the short term, but they will never gets us anywhere in the long term. Unfortunately terminal in this case.

yeah of course, because big fat arses on wimmin are all the rage obviously. Same as those lined stripey tits with nipples in unnatural places. Yeah, i can go for that, gives me wood just imagining it, rotten wood.

Posted (edited)

I feel sorry for the children, but both the parents seem prize twats.

I mean, who makes capital by filming themselves at the airport returning with a suitcase and posting it on the internet - Screams, Me Me Me. Looking at his body, he's as vain as. Doesn't look like it was her first plastic surgery either. Chav-tastic. Poor children

Darwin award, except the genes live on

Edited by Hopeful

Social media has led to extremism - as in taking things to the extreme.

Some people are born naturally with big bootys, boobs, lips etc - in the old days they would be hidden away, ashamed. Now today they have found fame. Those that are "normal" are having cosmetic surgery to exaggerate the desired parts. 

This person has fluid retention and it is all natural - but has become an internet star from it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_7r_5HKN0ZDmieZU14AT

10 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Lips mimick vagina lips and are attractive to males. But if I saw a woman with vagina lips like that I would call a doctor.

Thenthat vaginas been hit by a lump hammer.

Going a bit off tangent on this but bear with. 

Has anyone seen Cher recently?  She has a part in mama Mia 2. (Yeah I know). She has had so much surgery, she cannot move her face. At all. Weird. 

On 29/08/2018 at 22:54, One percent said:

Going a bit off tangent on this but bear with. 

Has anyone seen Cher recently?  She has a part in mama Mia 2. (Yeah I know). She has had so much surgery, she cannot move her face. At all. Weird. 

Funny you should mention that but there was an article the other day on Breitbart with a picture of Cher, I had to lol at the kip of her face...

https://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2018/09/05/cher-fcking-train-wreck-kavanaugh-confirmed/

Cher: Our Lives Will Never Be the Same If ‘F*cking Train Wreck’ Kavanaugh Confirmed

CherKavanaugh1 Brook Mitchell/Getty Images

5 Sep 201831,640

Pop superstar Cher has claimed that people’s lives “will never be the same” if Judge Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed to the United States Supreme Court.

In her latest string of all-caps tweets filled with emojis, the Mamma Mia! star claimed that Kavanaugh’s confirmation would lead to the repression of LGBT people, an overturn of Roe vs Wade, people of color losing the right to vote, and a situation where Trump would have immunity from criminal prosecution.

mb4MBRUR_normal.jpg

KAVANAUGH=ALL LGBT RIGHTS TAKEN AWAY,WOMEN LOSING CHOICE,& CONTRACEPTION,PPL OF COLOR LOSE VOTING RIGHTS, 👑trump GETS POWER 2 CHANGE OLD LAWS,&MAKE NEW LAWS BY OVERRIDING/BYPASSING CONGRESS.trump ”NEVER”GETTING INDICTED 4 CRIMES‼️OUR LIVES=NEVER THE SAME=🔩’d.
👑=fkn🚄WRECK&🥜

Cher’s comments come amid Kavanaugh’s Senate hearings, with Democrats and left-wing activists across the country imploring lawmakers to vote against his confirmation. On Tuesday, dozens of protesters interrupted the hearing proceedings, with demonstrators including actress Piper Perabo and far-left Palestinian activist Linda Sarsour arrested by police.

The 72-year-old pop icon, who helped fund raise for Hillary Clinton’s unsuccessful 2016 campaign, is known for her barely coherent tweets raging against Trump and the administration, having previously described the President as a “cancer ravaging our nation.” She later apologized for those remarks.

Last month, Cher warned Democrats that to win a majority in Congress they must “stop [the] Gestapo tactic of ICE” and impeach President Donald Trump. She now sees young people as the future of the Democratic Party.

“The Democrats f*cked up so bad in their message, and how old [the leadership] is,” Cher said in an interview with Billboard last year. “You’ve got to pray that old people die before young people can get involved with the party.”

Well, thankfully Cher is only an old haggard victim of plastic surgery, occasional singer and bit part movie participant, rather than a member of the confirmation committee for the Supreme Court.