• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
spygirl

Green Party Manifesto

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, swissy_fit said:

Why are greens remainers?

The argument seems to be that the main amount of legislation to protect the environment was passed in the last forty years during a period when we were part of the EU and that this legislation was developed in conjunction with other EU countries.

So as soon as we leave the EU all if that legislation will be torn up and the whole countryside concreted over.

Nonsense of course, and they have this baffling no borders stance which would see mass immigration and, um, the whole countryside concreted over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

The argument seems to be that the main amount of legislation to protect the environment was passed in the last forty years during a period when we were part of the EU and that this legislation was developed in conjunction with other EU countries.

So as soon as we leave the EU all if that legislation will be torn up and the whole countryside concreted over.

Nonsense of course, and they have this baffling no borders stance which would see mass immigration and, um, the whole countryside concreted over.

Bizarre. I guess the UK do have the EU to thank for one or two things like cleaner beaches, but there is no reason those rules can't be retained outside the EU. No reason not to follow the better EU rules introduced in future either.

It's as if they think concern for the environment goes together with being a lefty twat. Why should it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, swissy_fit said:

Bizarre. I guess the UK do have the EU to thank for one or two things like cleaner beaches, but there is no reason those rules can't be retained outside the EU. No reason not to follow the better EU rules introduced in future either.

It's as if they think concern for the environment goes together with being a lefty twat. Why should it?

 

Most environmentalists that i know that are also are lefty twats are fekking dangerous environmentalists. My career is 'ecology' 30 years of it and still publishing. I couldn't be more delighted with Trump's shake up of the EPA for example, bring it on over here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is there open border policy green. This encourages travel and corresponding fossil fuel burnin, jet pollution, noise and green house gas.

Its simply idiotic. I also used agree with a lot of their policies but with that they have lost the plot entirely.

Edited by Green Devil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Hopeful said:

Most environmentalists that i know that are also are lefty twats are fekking dangerous environmentalists. My career is 'ecology' 30 years of it and still publishing. I couldn't be more delighted with Trump's shake up of the EPA for example, bring it on over here.

The greens are the new communist party in essence, how many students are communists these days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have Mr Devil. Most of them don't live in the "environment" they talk about. Sometimes I wake up and my car is covered in shit. This would be unacceptable in Islington!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MrPin said:

They have Mr Devil. Most of them don't live in the "environment" they talk about. Sometimes I wake up and my car is covered in shit. This would be unacceptable in Islington!

Is this linked to the dosbods thread that seems to have gone a little weird?  O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, One percent said:

Is this linked to the dosbods thread that seems to have gone a little weird?  O.o

My Mr Garage man has a white car. At least mine is vaguely shit coloured!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they want millions to come here and these people will pollute the environment, overload the waste and public services and require more building to house them. Let's go the whole hog and import one billion people .... that must be really fantastic for the environment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, satch said:

So they want millions to come here and these people will pollute the environment, overload the waste and public services and require more building to house them. Let's go the whole hog and import one billion people .... that must be really fantastic for the environment.

Not just that.

They want to allow people to come from countries where the consumption per head is low, to move to countries with higher consumption.

And surely the Green NHS policy should involve hefty levels of Euthanising?, whether they want it or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chewing Grass said:

The greens are the new communist party in essence, how many students are communists these days!

30 years ago I can't remember one conversation amongst peer group about politics, maybe it was just that campus, CND did visit once and had their nuclear missile nicked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.