• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

The Oz / Australia is fucked thread

Posted (edited)

So they got paid by the government to look after children that didn't exist?  An amount for each child and possibly special needs money for special needs that would have to be made up - and so on? 

Laughable at its simplicity if it wasn't so serious.

Heaven forbid that they actually look after children.  Did they book the spare rooms as hotel rooms in the absence of children - might as well make use of the large buildings.  

As usual it's not clear exactly how long they got away with it but it's staggering especially considering the amounts involved that there weren't checks involved to nip it all in the bud from the very start.

Edited by twocents

1 minute ago, twocents said:

So they got paid by the government to look after children that didn't exist?  An amount for each child and possibly special needs money for special needs that would have to be made up - and so on? 

Laughable at its simplicity if it wasn't so serious.

Heaven forbid that they actually look after children.  Did they book the spare rooms as hotel rooms in the absence of children - might as well make use of the large buildings.  

As usual it's not clear exactly how long they got away with it but it's staggering especially considering the amounts involved that there weren't checks involved to nip it all in the bud from the very start.

You have to wonder how people can get away with that in any town or city. Presumably there is a central department that deals with the money going out, people who make checks on these things? People who check whether the kids are OK let alone exist?

I would be surprised if they did this without the aid of people in various departments but there appears to be no mention of other involvement.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

You have to wonder how people can get away with that in any town or city. Presumably there is a central department that deals with the money going out, people who make checks on these things? People who check whether the kids are OK let alone exist?

I would be surprised if they did this without the aid of people in various departments but there appears to be no mention of other involvement.

Maybe they were just lax - or maybe people in those departments came from the same region as "refugees".  Affirmative action? of course the article doesn't say and they might just have been plain Australians.

The perpetrators were Sudanese fleeing a Kenyan refugee camp.  Kenya isn't one of the well known places for refugees to flee from but these days it seems as if being in any part of Africa is excuse enough to flee from it - especially if you can defraud your new country.

Edited by twocents

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The endgame for the western immigration + welfare culture will be reached when the majority of functionaries in western countries are immigrants from developing countries. There will be so much corruption and nepotism that the entire system will collapse very quickly. 

44 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

The endgame for the western immigration + welfare culture will be reached when the majority of functionaries in western countries are immigrants from developing countries. There will be so much corruption and nepotism that the entire system will collapse very quickly. 

That's now in the UK, isn't it?

1 minute ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

That's now in the UK, isn't it?

I don't think we are quite there yet. The Tower Hamlets scandal was a foretaste I think; that was supposedly sorted out by central government officials, but what happens when those are majority immigrants as well?

1 minute ago, Austin Allegro said:

I don't think we are quite there yet. The Tower Hamlets scandal was a foretaste I think; that was supposedly sorted out by central government officials, but what happens when those are majority immigrants as well?

It will be like South Africa.

1 minute ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I suspect it covers only certain ethnic groups as well.

I would assume so. A "policy", rather than a law, that can be enacted by their superiors but for which there is no paperwork. Helps avoid being accused of prejudice or unlawfulness. 

44 minutes ago, The Generation Game said:

I would assume so. A "policy", rather than a law, that can be enacted by their superiors but for which there is no paperwork. Helps avoid being accused of prejudice or unlawfulness. 

Undoubtedly. Perhaps the good people of Oz might ask themselves when this policy came into affect, who decided to enact it and what it actually means for them in reality.

They may like to compare this riot with, for example, half a dozen Aussie blokes who have a fight after a skinful down the pub. Or whether the policy might also extend to motoring offences - you get the impression that it might for certain people.

The truth is probably that for even as little as 200 Africans the Melbourne Police probably do not have the resources to stop it. Nor is there the political will there.

All it does is embolden the migrants. Leaves the tax-paying Aussies undefended. But if they go 5mph over the speed limit watch out. In affect, just as we are, they are now paying the jizya every single day.

Edited by The Masked Tulip
added a bit

This is what happens when Westerners are programmed to think that people from the third world are no different to you or I and you would be a racist to scrutinise them like you would a native.

We really deserve to be played for fools by these people.

'Islamic Bonnie and Clyde' guilty of Australia terror plot

SYDNEY: A self-described Australian "Islamic Bonnie and Clyde" couple were Friday (Oct 5) found guilty by a Sydney court of planning a terrorist act that prosecutors said involved a stabbing attack on New Year's Eve.

The young pair, Sameh Bayda and Alo-Bridget Namoa, both now 21, were charged last year with the offences, which prosecutors said they had plotted in late 2015 to early 2016.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/-islamic-bonnie-and-clyde--guilty-of-australia-terror-plot-10795418

9 minutes ago, Sugarlips said:

Theyve finally nabbed the ‘pins in strawberries’ culprit, name is My Ut Trinh, very Aussie :S per pic

https://www.smh.com.au/national/queensland/dna-evidence-to-be-used-as-strawberry-farm-worker-fronts-court-20181112-p50ffq.html

40E1DA15-F369-4750-9094-BD2FBAFA37D3.jpeg

I found this line interesting

Ms Trinh’s niece was in the courtroom working with the lawyer to interpret for her aunt, while a police interpreter was also present.

So she had been in the country for over 20 years and was acting as a supervisor. How does that work then?