• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Chewing Grass

500 Members

3 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I trust that you will be publishing statistics on ethnic and gender breakdown of membership? And taking steps to address any under-representation of bammies, trannies and muzzers?

And trolls, we're a minority too.:ph34r:

1 minute ago, unregistered_guest said:

I shall of course retaliate by unleashing the wrath of spooky spoon on you!

Bitch 😠

4 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I trust that you will be publishing statistics on ethnic and gender breakdown of membership? And taking steps to address any under-representation of bammies, trannies and muzzers?

And tonight Matthew, I'm going to be....

...identifying as an Iranian TrollBot

9 minutes ago, unregistered_guest said:

And tonight Matthew, I'm going to be....

...identifying as an Iranian TrollBot

can I be a BAME? I don't know what it is but I want to be one!

29 minutes ago, Austin Allegro said:

I thought, for a moment, you wanted equal representation for Brummies!

Quite a large audience. Spunko should avoid hill walking and also get a penis amputation, then advertise the fact in the local newspaper, so he can’t die in a strangle wank gone wrong.

How about trying to tempt some more older ex members of hpc here ? I don't mean from the hpc website.... Some of the old school ones who left ... someone must have their email addresses surely.