• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
null;

Don't make me take off my wig - Violent assault on a train

Posted (edited)

This is the moment a reveller was brutally assaulted by a woman who accused her of throwing a sandwich at her on the way back from Notting Hill Carnival.

The incident happened on a train travelling from London to Birmingham on Monday night.  

The victim and her male companion were approached by a woman asking the pair if they had chucked food at her.

When they denied the act, she told them: 'Don't make me take off my wig. I will punch you into next week!'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6111925/Moment-reveller-heading-home-Notting-Hill-Carnival-battered.html

Everything about this is so wrong. The women getting a beating, being kicked in the head while on floor, the others joining in, the others who ignored it all.

And of course this attack is outside of the carnival footprint so doesn't count in the stats....

Edited by null;
spelling

8 minutes ago, null; said:

This is the moment a reveller was brutally assaulted by a woman who accused her of throwing a sandwich at her on the way back from Notting Hill Carnival.

Looking at the size of that girl's arse if somebody threw food at her she would eat it.

Posted (edited)

Watching stuff like that incenses me.

Scum bag woman waits until the other one is sat down before attacking.

Then the bloke who blindsides the soy boy trying to split it up, hope he gets his comeuppance.

I'm never involved in stuff like that. Would probably just ignore the 2 women going at it, but seeing that bloke attack would've moved me.

Edited by Napoleon Dynamite

29 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Not my circus not my monkeys. Unless it's a pensioner or child I'd of done what everyone else did and just moved out the way. I got a bigger responsibility to stay alive/out of prison for my family. Say you get involved, you're a big white bloke, you smash both those blacks up...suddenly "white THUG beats up happy carnival goers/BAME female and male on train". Do not pass go. Do not collect £200. Go directly to jail.

Felt sorry for the chap getting sucker punched for sure. The woman? Not so much.

I've intervened in a guy beating a woman but I'm only an old small guy speaking softly, I think the idea that he could be so out of order that I will risk intervening plays in my favour.

32 minutes ago, gibbon said:

Not my circus not my monkeys. Unless it's a pensioner or child I'd of done what everyone else did and just moved out the way. I got a bigger responsibility to stay alive/out of prison for my family. Say you get involved, you're a big white bloke, you smash both those blacks up...suddenly "white THUG beats up happy carnival goers/BAME female and male on train". Do not pass go. Do not collect £200. Go directly to jail.

Felt sorry for the chap getting sucker punched for sure. The woman? Not so much.

And you can bet whoever films it would edit out the important parts leading up to it so it would be completely out of context.

As wrong as it is, I totally get why people don't get involved, this being a great example. If you do get involved do so with the knowledge you are likely to be on your own.

If it takes a good beating to drum home to the victims that supporting #blacklivesmatter just encourages this type of ‘chip-on-shoulder’ violence then so be it. As a teenager I only avoided a good kicking on a few occasions because I could out run them. Prior to their beating the victims of this attack would have labelled me a ‘racist’ for reciting my experiences.

Learn self defence, wrestling and boxing

Or Carry a weapon

It's going to get a lot more violent in Europe. And the police aren't going to help you, especially not in the moment where the damage is done.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Melchett said:

The best form of self defence is to be able to read situations and GTFO.

And if you cant GTFO, learn how to improvise. Chances are Im not going to be carrying my samurai sword or my bow when shit kicks off in my vicinity.

Yes, these idiots should have just walked off.

But sometimes you can't get out. I was on an empty train in North Germany last year and 3 refugees tried to rob me. There was no way out. I told them if they tried then I would rip their eyes out and kill them. Maybe next time they won't back off and pretend they were joking.

It is a 100% must to keep yourself in shape, strong and flexible, at the very minimum.

When I was about 10 I watched my dad stop a car in the middle of a road, take a crow bar out and then run at a group kicking the shit out of some shop keeper on the floor. They all ran off. 

Most of these people behave like animals. It's the same as when a cat or dog hunts something - cats and dogs rarely go for anything that doesn't show weakness. These soy boys and sedentary desk job lager louts are weak as fuck, mentally and physically.

Edited by Bakez

24 minutes ago, Bakez said:

It's going to get a lot more violent in Europe. And the police aren't going to help you.

With driver-only trains there will not even be a guard.

Where was the guard on this train.

Why didn't the driver stop the train outside a station until British Transport Police boarded.

Is this now just part and parcel of travelling by train ?

55 minutes ago, Melchett said:

The best form of self defence is to be able to read situations and GTFO.

And if you cant GTFO, learn how to improvise. Chances are Im not going to be carrying my samurai sword or my bow when shit kicks off in my vicinity.

Yup that and just use your head and avoid the situations in the first place. Who'd of thought that train after carnival from London to Birmingham would be filled with violent scum eh? I wouldn't of got on that train same as I wouldn't go to Notting Hill carnival.

38 minutes ago, Melchett said:

I think this Is part and parcel of the SJW always blame the rapist/ avoiding responsibility for your own stupid decisions idiocy. I've tried to explain it to SJWs and feminists in terms that yes I'm legally free to ride my bike in all sorts of dangerous places, but I wouldn't because being legally  in the right is fuck all use or interest to me if I'm in hospital or dead. I generally judge their fundamental intelligence by whether they understand or take on board that point.

I've used similiar when teaching people to drive, being in the right is little compensation if seriously injured or killed.

4 hours ago, swiss_democracy_for_all said:

Thought this thread was going to be an account of a night out in Peterlee with @The XYY Man but then I realised there's no train station.

Correct - but there will be in 2020 my friend.

The old station in nearby Horden Colliery - closed by Dr Beeching back in the day - is to be re-opened as Peterlee railway station.

So then all you baldy cunts can travel up in style, and join me in Peterlee Wetherspoons to be drank under the table...

;)

XYY

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Most people are total cunts which I why I do my very best to avoid contact with the twats.

That's one of the reasons I'm so against the rapid population increase and the general increase in congestion.

Never  mind exactly how the population increase is constituted although that is a very relevant factor as well.