• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sugarlips

Dosbods radio

So with Kirsty Young going off on long term sick I've finally run out of reasons to tune in to bbc radio. 

So what are your suggestions either stations, podcasts or other - where does everyones dosbod soundtracks originate?

Ive just downloaded the Tune In app but yet to explore

I don't know from where in the UK you originate (if you do, I think you're in Oz now) but BBC local radio has been pretty decent these last ten years so worth dipping into an area that you know.

Posted (edited)

Thanks 2 Frank (is a cool Warren Cucurrillo album but i digress) i forgot but yes i do occasionally listen to and would recommend Richard Green's retro show on bbc Devon he has some good guests for those who are into their 80's sounds - as opposed to Sounds Of The 80's on radio 2 which Gary Davies has made even worse if thats possible 😩

Edited by Sugarlips
Sp

11 hours ago, Sugarlips said:

Thanks 2 Frank (is a cool Warren Cucurrillo album but i digress) i forgot but yes i do occasionally listen to and would recommend Richard Green's retro show on bbc Devon he has some good guests for those who are into their 80's sounds - as opposed to Sounds Of The 80's on radio 2 which Gary Davies has made even worse if thats possible 😩

I think you'll find thats OOH Gary Davies.

Right now I'm enjoying "Swinging Radio 60s"...!

http://radio60s.co.uk/

Can be received on DAB if you're in the Havant area - the place that gave us Havant & Waterlooville 1, Hartlepool United 2 on Saturday - or on the internet if you're miles away like me.

Sounds lovely on one of these...

stream93i_01_screen_7.png?itok=3L8jcuAD

XYY