• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SpectrumFX

Women Increasing Drawn to the Right Wing

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, maudit said:

I'd go for civic as I dont't mind some diversity but only if other groups birth rate is less then or equal to native.

That 'if' is why I'm not. I don't care about a tinge around the edges, I'm second generation immigrant myself so felt a lot in common with people like that when I was growing up. That was the time of civic nationalism but things have gone much too far for that now.

Edited by Panther

28 minutes ago, Bkkandrew said:

Whilst I have a great deal of sympathy for ethno nationalism, I cannot support it. This is mainly because I have five half English, half Cambodian children. The are being brought up as traditional British children and for this reason I do not believe that their skin colour comes into it.

Maybe a third type is needed, cultural nationalist?

I notice on facebook that I see a lot more 'right wing' posts from women than men. I had put it down to them simply being braver in that respect and more likely to speak their mind.

5 minutes ago, Frank Hovis said:

Agree with that, it's a big "if" and the current status of the benefits system / divorce laws / house prices means that the wealthier you are the less likely you are to have children; and indigenous Brits are more likely to be wealthier.  So the system tips to immigrants, who are likely to be poorer, having more kids.

I am absolutely fine with (most) minorities as long as they remain a small minority but it's gone far past the point of that in most of London for one.

I agree but was making the point that probably like most on here we are not racists in the way the media would portray people who want a nation state with borders. Simply that the very reasonable requirement of please do not outbreed us and take over is not being met by one particular and rapidly growing group.

1 hour ago, Bkkandrew said:

Whilst I have a great deal of sympathy for ethno nationalism, I cannot support it. This is mainly because I have five half English, half Cambodian children. The are being brought up as traditional British children and for this reason I do not believe that their skin colour comes into it.

Agree. It is purely a cultural issue. 

Not surprising. Women have been some of the first victims of extreme left wing ideologies that are currently being enforced such as identity politics which posits that "women" as a biologically distinct group don't exist and that anyone can be a woman and therefore enter spaces previously assigned to biologically female "women". The Government are even going along with a lot of this nonsense which is terrifying, not just for women's safety but because it overturns centuries of common sense and scientific facts.

Then there is the mass rape, sexual assault and abuse of women and young girls by the men of cultures that are generally hostile to Western European principles of liberty, respect for the individual, respect for women etc, all in the name of pushing immigration and that all cultural values are equal and should be respected.

It's no wonder women are starting to feel scared and see the right as the protectors of their hard fought freedoms.

5 minutes ago, Fossildog said:

Agree. It is purely a cultural issue. 

The responses on here, as usual, make me think a bit more deeply. Initially I would have said I'm a civic nationalist because I know people of different ethnicity and have friends who are of different races. We have many opinions in common even about immigration and how our society is changing because of it. They don't like the way the changes are affecting our lives.

Then the but comes in. They may have stayed in the UK because it suited them and they liked how we lived, our society and cultural norms. Would their children and grandchildren share the same views? Then I wonder whether it is cultural or whether culture is a consequence of genetic personality traits. 

Reluctantly I think more and more research shows there are differences that account for the behavioural actions of each race, not fully understood maybe. We accept that there are different national characteristics amongst European countries, passionate Italians, German efficiency, revolting French (:)). More than cultural I think. The overwhelming characteristic of the nation is determined by the ethnicity of the majority of the population. The minorities generally accept and conform but they will display other  characteristics when the proportion of their population size changes. Think British expats in Spain.

So on balance I'm an Ethno Racist. That's not to say I'm a white supremacist just that I accept the reality that their are differences between races.

3 minutes ago, SpectrumFX said:

I think so. Which reminds me of this great quote from Thomas Sowell.

It would also mark you out as a naive idiot. It has never been a level playing field. It tips and turns, favouring different groups at different points in history. But has never be level. 

The only group who has never, ever been favoured is the white, indigenous working class. Funny that. 

2 hours ago, null; said:

Maybe a third type is needed, cultural nationalist?

I notice on facebook that I see a lot more 'right wing' posts from women than men. I had put it down to them simply being braver in that respect and more likely to speak their mind.

I'd always assumed that it was because they could shout "sexist" if anyone confronted them, whereas a white Anglo-Saxon male has no form of defence.

1 hour ago, Southmartin said:

Agree!

30 years ago someone was 'Right wing' if they donned a balaclava and marched around beating up black people. .. Now all you have to do is suggest that a 45 year old man, who is identifying as a woman, should probably not be allowed to stand around in the girls toilets.

That's a beautiful summary.
Needs to be memed