• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
Sucralose Ray Leonard

Twin Peaks

22 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Over-rated, pretensious rubbish the first time around IMPO. I recall, some years after all the hype, that it became fashionable to state that it was bollox. Now the hype is back. History is kinda repeating itself?

Aye - with you on that one.

Just like that equally pretentious and nonsensical 60s bollocks "The Prisoner".

Bag of shite...

XYY

15 hours ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Over-rated, pretensious rubbish the first time around IMPO. I recall, some years after all the hype, that it became fashionable to state that it was bollox. Now the hype is back. History is kinda repeating itself?

I remember that series when I was a kid, It started off really well, then turned well weird, after the final episode I felt like a right cunt for investing the time to watch the series. The bastards were just taking the piss in that final episode.

2 minutes ago, SNACR said:

Not sure anything from Lynch is worth making an effort to see. I couldn't see any merit in Blue Velvet either.

His effort at Dune, occupies a quantum superposition of both brilliant and dreadful.