• Welcome to DOSBODS

Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
The Masked Tulip

Trump Dropping the Hammer on Comey

Long article - link below. Worth a read. Have no idea what merit there is in it. But it is a good read. If it was an audio book you could listen to it at the gym.

Trump tells almost no one at the White House that he is moving against Comey (so no leaks… no listening in on his conversations) Trump somehow contacts Sen. Grassley (the Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee) and confirms that Comey told the Senator that Trump was not under investigation personally. Trump gets both the Attorney General and the new Deputy Attorney General to legitimately review Comey’s unprofessional actions at the FBI and to recommend in writing that Trump terminate Comey. Somehow Comey goes to California (at the request of AG Sessions or already scheduled and someone at FBI telling Trump?).

Trump seizes the moment and acts. While Comey is in California, 3000 miles away and 7 hours from his office, Trump prepares a letter firing him (with Sessions and the Deputy AG recommendations attached). In the letter Trump states that he had been told 3 times by Comey that he (Trump) was not under investigation. The letter is hand-delivered to the FBI headquarters by DOJ officials to lock-down and seize everything in Comey’s office, including all surveillance files (“tapes”) of Trump and others. All of Comey’s files, docs, computers and “tapes” are taken to Sessions at DOJ. They are not taken to the Whitehouse or Trump, but to Sessions, who has every right to have them. Sessions can tell Trump that Comey had surveillance tapes of Trump that contradict what Comey has been telling Trump, and perhaps tapes of conversations with other swamp “conspirators.” But Trump does not have them personally or at the Whitehouse.

Comey learns he has been fired when the media broadcasts it in California. He had no idea it was coming and he is ticked. On cue, the Democrat politicians and media begin screaming about Trump’s “interference with the Russia investigation” in accordance with the plan to set up Trump for that charge. The Swamp wants to blow up the Russia narrative using Comey, and Comey is set to testify before Congress to try to hurt Trump by saying he was interfering with the FBI investigation. Comey intends to follow through with the plan to take down Trump.

But because of his brilliant timing on this, Trump has Comey’s files, documents and information safely with Sessions at DOJ. Trump sends out a “crazy” tweet that says: “James Comey better hope that there are no “tapes” of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press.”

In 2013, the largest bank of England, HSBC Holdings, was deep into a scandal. Investigations by federal authorities and law-enforcement had revealed that for years HSBC had been laundering billions of dollars for Mexican Drug Cartels, channeling money for Saudi banks who were financing terror, moving money for Iran in violation of the sanctions, and other major criminal activity. HSBC’s criminality was pervasive and deliberate by the Bank and its officials. HSBC was a huge Clinton Foundation contributor (many millions) throughout the “investigation” and Bill Clinton was being paid large personal fees for speaking at HSBC events (while Hillary was Sec of State). Eric Holder and the Obama Justice Department did what they were paid to do, and let HSBC off of the hook for a paltry 1.2 Billion dollar fine (paid by its stockholders), and not one Director, officer or management member at HSBC was fired or charged with any criminal. Exactly when everyone involved with HSBC Bank (including the Clintons and all of their “donors”) were being let off without penalty, and cover had to be provided to HSBC, Comey was appointed as a Director and Member of the Board of HSBC (in the middle of the fallout from the scandal). He was part of the effort to cover up the scandal and make HSBC “respectable” again.

After about a year as HSBC director, despite his lack of any law enforcement experience, no DOJ leadership experience, and no qualifications for the job, Comey was appointed FBI director by Obama. The only qualification Comey had was that the Clinton’s and their cronies knew Comey was in bed with them, was compromised and was willing to do their dirty work. Comey was appointed to the FBI right when Hillary was leaving the State Department, and was vulnerable to the FBI because she had been using a private-server, mis-handling classified information, selling access to favors/contracts from the State Department to Clinton Foundation Donors (including Comey’s Lockheed Martin), and much more. Remember that this was about the time the Inspector General of the State Department found over 2 billion “missing” from the State Department finances during Hillary's tenure.

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/trump-dropping-hammer-on-comey.html

13 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

Long article - link below. Worth a read. Have no idea what merit there is in it. But it is a good read. If it was an audio book you could listen to it at the gym.

http://operationdisclosure.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/trump-dropping-hammer-on-comey.html

Fascinating stuff. Trump is clearly no idiot.

Cheers for that Tulip.

XYY

HSBC up to their sticky necks in it. There was some talk a while back about them being prosecuted for the deaths of DEA agents on the basis that they laundered the funds that allowed the cartels to operate. However the powers that be decided that if they went ahead with a criminal prosecution they would have lost their US banking licence and failed. So yet again the old too big to fail lets them get away with murder or at least aiding and abetting.

This is all getting very interesting, and more than a little bit surreal. I spent some time reading this ZH article today, in which they state that the murdered Seth Rich has been confirmed as the DNC leaker to WIkileaks by none other than - wait for it - Kim Dot Com, who has more than a little bit of an axe to grind with HRC:

If even half of this stuff is true, there's plenty of fun and games to come yet...

The alleged corruption and money-laundering is in plain sight isn't it? Is any politician worth 1 or 2 million PER SPEECH? No wonder, allegedly, lots of the high class models come alleged hookers are commanding 5 and 6 figure fees for a night. No wonder house prices have soared with the elite houses in places like The Hamptoms, Santa Monica, Cannes, etc, etc, being exhanged for tens of millions. No wonder journos and news anchors get paid tens of thousands per night to compere 'events' for bankers and other financials.

3 minutes ago, Fully Detached said:

This is all getting very interesting, and more than a little bit surreal. I spent some time reading this ZH article today, in which they state that the murdered Seth Rich has been confirmed as the DNC leaker to WIkileaks by none other than - wait for it - Kim Dot Com, who has more than a little bit of an axe to grind with HRC:

If even half of this stuff is true, there's plenty of fun and games to come yet...

I recall him saying some stuff last year about things about to come out and it never did. Perhaps there were reasons why it did not at the time. Perhaps it never existed.

Trump is a businessman. He makes deals. Amazed he has not made a deal for his slice of the alleged cake? Perhaps he is the last honest cop in the bad town?

Edited by The Masked Tulip

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

:D

47 minutes ago, The Masked Tulip said:

The alleged corruption and money-laundering is in plain sight isn't it? Is any politician worth 1 or 2 million PER SPEECH? No wonder, allegedly, lots of the high class models come alleged hookers are commanding 5 and 6 figure fees for a night. No wonder house prices have soared with the elite houses in places like The Hamptoms, Santa Monica, Cannes, etc, etc, being exhanged for tens of millions. No wonder journos and news anchors get paid tens of thousands per night to compere 'events' for bankers and other financials.

I recall him saying some stuff last year about things about to come out and it never did. Perhaps there were reasons why it did not at the time. Perhaps it never existed.

Trump is a businessman. He makes deals. Amazed he has not made a deal for his slice of the alleged cake? Perhaps he is the last honest cop in the bad town?

I honestly don't know what to think. The only thing I'm fairly sure of is that it is actually Western politics undergoing a seismic shift which may or may not work out for the better, rather than me just getting old and seeing the whole political thing from a different perspective.

This stuff is utterly mental. As, apparently, are most of the people involved. It's better than any soap opera, that's for sure.

1 hour ago, The Masked Tulip said:

I just recorded it for you as an audio book... spoken in the style of Frankie Howard.

Surely these days, with sampling and speech-synthesis technology, they could actually do that...?

I wouldn't mind Frankie on my Sat-Nav. "Nay, nay and thrice nay" as I take a wrong turn...!

Chubby Brown would be canny too. "I said fucking LEFT you daft cunt"...!

These are products I would be willing to spunk money on...

XYY

2 hours ago, Fully Detached said:

The Dems could rue the day they decided to topple Trump. I should think once into a fight he'll fight to the bitter end. Trundling Obama back into DC and al the other Russian narrative were unnecessary moves, if they had slunk off back into the lecture circuit Trump would have no incentive to rock the boat, now though..............

2 minutes ago, onlyme said:

The Dems could rue the day they decided to topple Trump. I should think once into a fight he'll fight to the bitter end. Trundling Obama back into DC and al the other Russian narrative were unnecessary moves, if they had slunk off back into the lecture circuit Trump would have no incentive to rock the boat, now though..............

Yep, they think he's stupid. He may well be, but he's clever enough to give smart people a job and just let them do it.

12 minutes ago, XswampyX said:

Yep, they think he's stupid. He may well be, but he's clever enough to give smart people a job and just let them do it.

Talking of smart people one name popped into my head, Trey Gowdy, looked him up to get his name right and stumbled straight onto a recent interview - the interesting clip is covered in the video below. I like video noways as much more difficult to fake.   Trump had Gowdy on shortlist for FBI, boy that would have been fun but he has declined, From the comments by Gowdy there is some serious dirt out there that he knows and Comes knew at the time of the July investigations into HRC but it is classified and we may never know.