• Welcome to DOSBODS

    Please consider creating a free account to be able to access all the features of the DOSBODS community. It only takes 20 seconds!

Sign in to follow this  
SpectrumFX

Is Laura Kuenssberg attractive enough to be on TV?

Recommended Posts

Lol bigoted misogynist Trump supporters!

I am sure she was picked for the role for her qualifications and intelligence. How dare these "doctors", are you saying it's all about looks! Were they chosen to be doctors for their looks?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Uhh what's more surprising is that they still get doctors to watch the So-Called BBC. Apart from er Kate aide, I can't name a journalist on the state broadcaster.

I can name another J.P.Watson, but I guess that doesn't count as he fronts right wing fake news!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Frank Hovis said:

For anyone else that was thinking "Who?".

Laura-Kuenssberg.jpg

She looks perfectly fine but probably an SJW so no thanks.

That’s a rather flattering picture of her. She has one of those concave faces that makes you wonder if she lost all her teeth some time  ago and has since experienced that bone regression thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's put it this way she really, really, fits in well at the So-Called BBC. All you need to know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fully paid-up detached from reality establishment stooge.

Parents Sally Kuenssberg CBE and Scottish Businessman Professor Nick Kuenssberg. She studied history at University of Edinburgh and did a journalism course at Georgetown University in Washington D.C. subsequently working for NBC News political programme.

Siblings, brother David is executive director of finance and resources at Brighton and Hove City Council and sister Joanna is a diplomat and was appointed as the British High Commissioner to Mozambique in 2014.

Salary: £ 200,000-249,999

Age 42.

Top Kuenssberg proscriptive searches on search engines are surprisingly in order, legs, hot & husband.

So there you have it, its the legs and they are hot and other women are jealous so want to know who hubby is.

kuenssberg.thumb.jpg.d3327ba518eab26e520b2ec523401c4c.jpg

Just seen TMTs hint and we have a High Court Judge from the MacDonald & Robertson Clans and the high commisioner to (Sir James Robertson) Nigeria (back in the day) as grandparent and great uncle as well.

Edited by Chewing Grass
hidden pedigree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Chewing Grass said:

Fully paid-up detached from reality establishment stooge.

But she speaks for the many in Britain .. so she is dead important, in her own libtard mind.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, SpectrumFX said:

It's amazing really the things somebody will punch somebody else in the face for.

xD

File under Nhs best in the world thread.....

Senior - and junior - people in the nhs - surgeons registrars etc are very over paid and under self aware.

A mates a foriegn surgeon. He constantly complains about the lack of professional/work focus.

On laura - fallback shag only if a weather girl was not available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She's fucking irritating and not really very good, what a surprise she's connected, does a journalism course and lands a plum job.

I do find it amusing this punch up though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, JFK said:

She's fucking irritating and not really very good, what a surprise she's connected, does a journalism course and lands a plum job.

I do find it amusing this punch up though

Not just any plum job but THE plum job in BBC News paying a truly obscene salary.

Imagine what her self-entitlement mindset is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't she a glowing example of why the MSM is so out of touch with the ordinary person in the street. All the institutions are stuffed with the upper-middle/upper class who've never experienced hardship or the negative effects of the status quo. They probably don't even know what's going on because they never see it, they don't care about it and they certainly don't report on it.

The future is not the MSM - it's individual content creators. With the internet and modern software, a single person can produce a show just as good, if not better, than the legacy media with a massive bonus - The truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheNoSnowMan said:

Isn't she a glowing example of why the MSM is so out of touch with the ordinary person in the street. All the institutions are stuffed with the upper-middle/upper class who've never experienced hardship or the negative effects of the status quo. They probably don't even know what's going on because they never see it, they don't care about it and they certainly don't report on it.

The future is not the MSM - it's individual content creators. With the internet and modern software, a single person can produce a show just as good, if not better, than the legacy media with a massive bonus - The truth.

TBH, Id still rather get my news etc from the MSM, as bad as they are, than from a bunch of random basement dwelling TFHers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Melchett said:

TBH, Id still rather get my news etc from the MSM, as bad as they are, than from a bunch of random basement dwelling TFHers.

If you're happy with propaganda you carry on. But they know they're dying and that's why they're attacking alt-tech so viciously.

Once Gen Z become adults they're fucked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheNoSnowMan said:

If you're happy with propaganda you carry on. But they know they're dying and that's why they're attacking alt-tech so viciously.

Once Gen Z become adults they're fucked.

No, I’m not happy with their propaganda, never have been, but neither am I happy with the alternatives. The trick is to approach with cynicism and use more than one source. As it has always been. And wherever possible seek original eyewitness accounts, but bear in mind they could also be manipulated or pushing propaganda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Melchett said:

No, I’m not happy with their propaganda, never have been, but neither am I happy with the alternatives. The trick is to approach with cynicism and use more than one source. As it has always been. And wherever possible seek original eyewitness accounts, but bear in mind they could also be manipulated or pushing propaganda.

 Using my best Cathy Newman impersonation, "So what you're saying is... Trust no one?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.